It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Simmons: ObamaCare Already Saved Thousands, Possibly Millions, of Lives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

How? Only 10 people have been able to sign up.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Go ahead and rant about Obama Care, but if you feel the need to rant you obviously are clueless about ACA.

Because if you really understood, if you weren't a stooge for some wacko propaganda machine ....,

YOU WOULDN'T WASTE YOUR TIME SAYING STUPIP SH*T!!!!!!!!!

edit on 25-11-2013 by fripw because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Has Hollywierd just sn0rted that one line too many?

reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Another well to do Hollywood type telling us regular folks how much we have been blessed with Obamacare. It makes me just a little queasy.

Hey Hey, don't put Russell Simmons off on us Hollyweirdos, he's a born & bred New Yorker. Give credit where credit's due.

That said, I saw this the other day and could only shake my head. The Obama administration is really grasping at straws these days.
edit on Tue59Tue, 26 Nov 2013 04:59:15 -06003013Tue by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue00Tue, 26 Nov 2013 05:00:55 -06003013Tue by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Stating fact is NOT a sign of desperation. Twisting reality is a sign of desperation. The ACA WILL help millions of Americans. You may not like the ACA. You may not like Obama. Your personal biases do not effect reality, however. yes, there have been problems with the web site associated with the ACA. But, the program itself is better than what we had, (especially for the millions of our fellow Americans who had NOTHING before). So if a celebrity says good things about the ACA, or your neighbor says good things about the ACA, it's likly that those people are speaking from their heart, about their actual experiences, as opposed to 'faking' it. Perhaps over exposure to FOX News has conditioned you to believe that all opinions stories are actually politically motoivated. In the real world, people need help. In the real world, the ACA is helping people. And guess what? In 20 years, no one will know what the hell all the fuss was about the ACA. It will be just another part of our daily heal-care lives, like Medicare, (unless of course something better comes along - like Single Payer). So rave on Obama haters! Good news though, you only have a little over 2 years to put with Obama. Then you'll have Hillary to kick around. Just think of all the half-assed, hair-brained Left-Wing conspirancy crap you guys will be able to spew.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

TownCryer
Just think of all the half-assed, hair-brained Left-Wing conspirancy crap you guys will be able to spew.

And the infamous left vs right paradigm claims another victem.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And the smugness virus claims yet another ass.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm 48 years old. So I guess I can say this now. Kids now-a-days are just nuts! They lie and make up crazy stuff, right out of their rear-ends and just throw it out there. And then genuinely look shocked when someone calls BS. I mean, come on! Does Obama really think anyone believes that he doesn't lie? Or that he doesn't know? Or that ACA is for our benefit? Or that he and his minion have to live like kings while we work at Walmart? Or that the Republicans are evil reptillians? I mean...REALLY? What is next?

I'm just waiting for him or his brain-washed followers to tell us that the sky is green, or that the grass is blue, or that oxygen is bad for us, or that food is evil, or that sleeping is unhealthy, or that something bad didn't happen in Benghazi, or that the ACA is for us...not them. I mean...are those examples any crazier than what comes out of these people's mouths?

This country has gone freakin nuts! But give some people their TV and ObamaPhone and life is fine. Sad!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Chocolate rations are up today.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

You really should try to get off the crack and the fox news/Limbaugh. I was going to type a long reply to explain the
reasons I think you're insane but I know it wouldn't help.

Benghazi was a big cover up? ACA was not created to help uninsured get insurance? WOW!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Russell Simmons needs to stick to Rap Music.

Or maybe not cause it's severely affected his brain in a negative way.

But I did hear "The Roof, The Roof, The Roof is on fire we don't need to no water......."
edit on 27-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

fripw

Go ahead and rant about Obama Care, but if you feel the need to rant you obviously are clueless about ACA.

Because if you really understood, if you weren't a stooge for some wacko propaganda machine ....,

YOU WOULDN'T WASTE YOUR TIME SAYING STUPIP SH*T!!!!!!!!!

edit on 25-11-2013 by fripw because: typo

As a benefits administrator for a corporation, the one thing I can say about ACA is that not even the government knows about ACA. We have created a couple dozens contingency plans based on where our consultants have given us warning of risk.

What is most sad is that in the industry I am in, it is extremely rare to see any kind of benefits offered to hourly employees. EXTREMELY rare. This is the first company that I have ever seen do this. And it sucks that we have to have our titty twisted so hard just to try to take care of our people.

As an individual, I have seen my insurance premium more than double in the last 3 years. Meanwhile, the care I recieve has decreased. An example: i can see a doctor for a $25 copay, but must pay $120 to get a shot. Or $200 for an xray. But that is only until I hit my $8000 deductible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join