It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: Danish ophthalmologist finds the two shooters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Love to see another dane on ATS. I did't Think about making a thread on it. But have put the pictures in the other thread : JFK: The Ultimate ATS Live Radio Debate

JFK: The Ultimate ATS Live Radio Debate

And off-topic i was 30 min faster.
But did't not find the video
so good work

kadara_dk
Hallo from Denmark. I just saw a Danish artikel. Where a eye doctor " Jens Thygesen " has seen something that could be where the Real shooter was

Take a look

What do you Think ???

Here is the Danish artikel and its been translatet fore you all:

BT: artikel

A completely different angle According to them came the shot that killed Kennedy, from a completely different angle than where Oswald stood. They came from an angle that suited the grass mound - the grass knoll known as the - in front of the President's car, and their evidence is consistent with the technical findings that the murder first phase was recorded. But despite numerous photos from the crime Currently no one has ever found the shooter. Until now. Ophthalmologist Jens Thygesen has as long as he can remember, been fascinated by Kennedy, not least his murder, and has especially the last 25 years dug, searched and found piles of material about the murder, including a number of the 50 year old photos. One of them ended up by chance in the computer program he daily use to examine patients for diabetes. A program that is designed to see what the naked eye can not see: the coherent dark spots on the retina, which is showing signs of diabetes. But instead of a retina appeared the famous Mary Moorman photo up on Thygesen's screen image taken moment after Kennedy was hit.

'Here is the proof' And the program did what it was made for. Marked clearly a large collection of dark spots on græsforhøjningen. - Here was the evidence that the world had been looking for for 50 years, says Jens Thygesen with pride in his voice. Could immediately see the shadow - I closed the program immediately down and up to the original Moorman photo. And now that I knew what I was looking for, I could immediately see his shadow. And when you consider the entry and exit wound, Kennedy had decided in his temple and neck region, so was the shadow position is the right place to stand, explains the 60-year-old Jens Thygesen, who just released the book "President Kennedy's High Noon in Dallas - the whole truth after half a century '.

edit on 22-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: (fixet link to the artikel)

edit on 22-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: Forgot reason

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Not sure about a woman. But, I think you're right about a man being questioned and released. However, no second weapon was ever found.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Nice work by the Dane, but Richard Hoagland did it years ago in his book "Dark Mission."

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

SonofaSkunk

Not sure about a woman. But, I think you're right about a man being questioned and released. However, no second weapon was ever found.

You guys know more than I do about this. I remember some crazy theory about the sewers being used as an escape. I have no idea whether that makes any sense or not, but I can't shake the idea of bullets coming from the front. somehow it seems people got away.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Excellent video. The eye doctor "accidentally" found a photo of JFK's murder in his expensive eyeball machine.
They ought to let this guy examine the original source material negatives and prints to see if it confirms or denies his theory.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Dustytoad

SonofaSkunk

You guys know more than I do about this. I remember some crazy theory about the sewers being used as an escape. I have no idea whether that makes any sense or not, but I can't shake the idea of bullets coming from the front. somehow it seems people got away.

One theory is that one of the shooters was in the drains that can be seen as part of the kerb and this is where the fatal shot was taken from.He could of course then make his escape at his leisure without arousing suspicion.
This is the original Mary Moorman photo (or as close to original as we'll ever get 50 years later) showing how even the eye doctor's original so called unedited image has of course been Photoshopped,pretty obvious when the figure standing in shadow has more contrast than their surroundings....

edit on 23-11-2013 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Okay, let me set aside my skepticism & believe that the good doctor just happened to have a copy of the Moorman photo in the same directory as patient retinal scans, & that the diagnostic software he used found 2 shooters on the grassy knoll.
Isn't it still a huge jump from that, for him to be writing a book outlining the entire plot, naming names, documenting all of the shots complete with points of origin, etc?

All in all (ooh, my skepticism is struggling to return), that pic finding its way into that particular directory was an extremely lucky accident, considering it gave this man a great "hook" by which to sell his book.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Themaninwhite

Wow, that video seems very legitimate. S&F

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

For one, someone could repeat the experiment with the photos using the same equipment as him - plus if he was super-obsessed with the J.F.K. assassination and somewhat spacey, he might have just thrown the pictures wherever.

Although he seems with it.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Nov 2013 04:52:35 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by BuzzCory

For one, someone could repeat the experiment with the photos using the same equipment as him - plus if he was super-obsessed with the J.F.K. assassination and somewhat spacey, he might have just thrown the pictures wherever.

Although he seems with it.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Nov 2013 04:52:35 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I would like nothing better than for someone to find undeniable images of one or more shooters on the grassy knoll, & to see that discovery duplicated, using the closest thing to archival images available. Call me a cynic, but I just don't believe this is our guy. Let's agree to disagree on this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

BuzzCory
Okay, let me set aside my skepticism & believe that the good doctor just happened to have a copy of the Moorman photo in the same directory as patient retinal scans, & that the diagnostic software he used found 2 shooters on the grassy knoll.
Isn't it still a huge jump from that, for him to be writing a book outlining the entire plot, naming names, documenting all of the shots complete with points of origin, etc?

All in all (ooh, my skepticism is struggling to return), that pic finding its way into that particular directory was an extremely lucky accident, considering it gave this man a great "hook" by which to sell his book.

To be fair to the man, he did actuially explain on Danish national television that he wondered what his expensive equipment could do with a JFK picture and THEN tried it. ON PURPOSE. No accident. He was genuinly playing detective.
Although it was on a "doctored" photo (no pun intended, but happy to claim credit for it).
edit on 23-11-2013 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Very interesting story. I'm glad to hear about this new research.

Another thing that struck me as odd is the fact that while much of the world is recognizing and remembering the 50th anniversary of the assassination of someone many consider to have been the last genuine President of the United States, those friendly folks at Google have chosen instead to recognize and remember the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.

Maybe it's the conspiracy theorist in me but I found that a little off putting.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
All of you have it completely wrong; the reality of that day in late November back in '63 is that President Kennedy's cause of death was suicide by self-inflicted gunshots to the head. JFK was R Budd Dwyer without having a legacy of the band Filter writing a song about him (Hey Man Nice Shot is about R Budd Dwyer).

There you have it, the truth about the Kennedy death.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dunno about youse but that last Moorman photo (above) seems to show the mans head breaking the line of the wall behind it......I can see it exactly where the good doctor claims even without the gear hes using......

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Actually I need to apologise.I've used this technique before in Photoshop where you have two identical layers open and reduce the opacity of the top one to about 50%,this can sometimes enhance hidden or low contrast detail like this......

So yes there is someone standing there from the look of that image,maybe his/her right arm is hanging down,and if this is so they certainly can't be holding a rifle? Also if you were to shoot someone in broad daylight with a 3 foot long gun,you wouldn't stand somewhere as blatant as that to do it would you,especially as the three men on the steps could easily turn round and see you.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ipsedixit
Very interesting story. I'm glad to hear about this new research.

Another thing that struck me as odd is the fact that while much of the world is recognizing and remembering the 50th anniversary of the assassination of someone many consider to have been the last genuine President of the United States, those friendly folks at Google have chosen instead to recognize and remember the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.

Maybe it's the conspiracy theorist in me but I found that a little off putting.

If you object to the honoring of Dr. Who please keep this in mind. When one Doctor dies, another rejuvenates in his place. So it is obvious that John Kennedy was one of the great bodies of timelord Dr. Who. When "Kennedy" died in Dallas, he emerged in London the same day as an old grey long-haired man. I thought everyone knew that? And now that you do know it, the conspiracy against "JFK" should now expand to include many more familiar and unusual suspects.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Though I don't doubt the doctors sincerity... the underlying problem with his discovery is that the head shot was from the rear. Proven time and time again by ballistics and autopsy photos.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The one I think bears most truth is the James Files story and he is still alive, in prison.

Search Google for his name yo have a good ....LONG read by another dane.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

NickDC202
All of you have it completely wrong; the reality of that day in late November back in '63 is that President Kennedy's cause of death was suicide by self-inflicted gunshots to the head. JFK was R Budd Dwyer without having a legacy of the band Filter writing a song about him (Hey Man Nice Shot is about R Budd Dwyer).

There you have it, the truth about the Kennedy death.

Now, I am confused.

I knew you were a maniac.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
what is deal with crack in windshield, I had heard of it but never seen it. I had also heard that that crack was suppressed as common info, to the people.
I also heard that the windshield was repaired , like instant.

But that eye machine would just be looking for, things that were different, in photo, like the lite showing threw the space in between the boards on the fence. This would be a kind of simple, common program, if got down to it. It's just numbers, and anomalies in the photo, that does show silhouette of body of person behind fence. Maybe it was just a couple guys skipping work to see President. I know one guy skipped work after lunch, his 6 co-workers were all killed when the power plant blew about 1:30, they were missing one body
he was at home the same thing he did everyday. Think he got fired, for not dying on the job.

So what's the deal with crack in glass?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join