It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video: Boeings nosedive in Kazan captured, as cause of crash is debated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

I'm leaning towards a stall when they attempted to go around. Pulled up too steeply, or were in a turn, since they said they failed to stabilize on their approach, and it rolled into the dive.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

A swamp is not hard dry ground, and I have never seen a swamp in Shanksville PA. Not to even mention the fact there was GRASS growing on the slopes of the HOLE in Shanksville, some of that wicked 3 hour growth grass, or that new fire proof, impact proof grass. Saying different speeds and diiferent this or that, does not dicount the fact that when a plane, any plane hits the ground and literaly breaks to pieces, we find those pieces. No matter if ther buried deep or laying out in the open. I for one, will for the rest of my life, compare every plane crash to the one in Shanksville PA.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Biigs
reply to post by Zaphod58

Smells fishy to me, even a small jet like that cant go into a near vertical nose dive in seconds, they must have already been near enough vertical when the last radio broadcast was sent - the wings would rip off before the plane could turn that much.

OH please, these people just loss their life, the families around..

Now your going to turn it into a smelly fishy conspiracy BS tin hat crap.. Give this site a bad name..

The plane had problems, it crashed... It was an older plane was going to be out of service a year earlier..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Indeed..and if I find you a plane crash with solid ground, it won't have the same clay content or sand content as Shanksville. It will always, always, be something to make that one so unique and special to the laws of physics itself, it can never be what it appears. A plane load of people crashing into the ground. It must be....what? A missile? A drone? Well... There is a 9/11 forum for such talk and speculation. I look forward to a thread there, where we can talk about it without being so Off Topic with it.

Just my thoughts, as this one is about something totally removed in time, distance and circumstance from that September day in PA.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by SPYvsSPY

I'm hardly an expert on "so many things", but if you're going to talk aviation, I probably know almost as much as the most experienced people on here, so I'm going to talk.

I didn't realize I had to have a goal on here to be a member.
I see. I like to keep things simple. Hardly.....So you say.....And you don't but you seem to.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
WHATS NEXT GUYS???

Lets hear it!!

'Itz WUz MosSAd zionist tukz da planez duunz'

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Since when is imparting knowledge to people a Bad Thing? Or learning from people for that matter?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Since when is imparting knowledge to people a Bad Thing? Or learning from people for that matter?
It's not. That's why we are here.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Any plane crash into the ground, is comparable to Shanksville PA. The ground does not open up and eat plane debris, neither in Russia, nor Shanksville PA. Saying the soil composition is different is a cope out to the ground eating plane debris. The big difference in these two is obvious, we have a video proving a plane crashed nose down in Russia. There is no debate, only as to WHY the plane went down. Not comparing new plane disasters to the one in Shanksville is doing a diservice to those who died on 911. We owe it to ourselves to compare and debate. I dont do the 911 forums as I tend to run high on emotion dealing with 911. As you can see. Said my piece, gotta go.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

The ground in Shanksville was a filled in mine. It was already open, and was filled in with soft dirt. So yes, it was similar to ValuJet in that sense.
edit on 11/18/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

starfoxxx
Being realistic, the video is not quite all that *good*... It is pretty grainy, you do not see the plane except for the light on it coming straight down, and you can't really see it free falling.. Just the last second of the nose dive then of course the huge explosion.. I wonder if they have a better video they are not releasing..
Shocking is a bit sensational... Shocking? Watching a syrian rebel cut and eat a dudes heart out..
sorry for being picky.
edit on 18-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

I don't trust this video. We have to be aware just how easy it is to fake
video in this day and age and the grainy quality does nothing to
instil any confidence.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

And what would be the point of faking it?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

starfoxxx
Being realistic, the video is not quite all that *good*... It is pretty grainy, you do not see the plane except for the light on it coming straight down, and you can't really see it free falling.. Just the last second of the nose dive then of course the huge explosion.. I wonder if they have a better video they are not releasing..
Shocking is a bit sensational... Shocking? Watching a syrian rebel cut and eat a dudes heart out..
sorry for being picky.
edit on 18-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

I don't trust this video. We have to be aware just how easy it is to fake
video in this day and age and the grainy quality does nothing to
instil any confidence.

For what reason would someone fake this video ? The video is probably from a CCTV camera a static one at that. So footage of something happening in the back ground isn't going to be clear

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Zaphod58

And what would be the point of faking it?

What was the point of faking the recent 777 'crash' in San Francisco?
What was the point of faking 4 plane crashes on 9/11?
Just because the point is not immediately obvious does not make it
not so.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

They didn't fake the 777 crash, it really happened. There's a lot of proof that it really happened, and the proof that it was fake is all bogus.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So it's fake because you didn't get to see the crash in HD ?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I guess the Hudson River crash was fake too judging by the footage available
m.youtube.com...

Please come on OneFreeMan not everything is a conspiracy. Apart from the video why else do you think it's fake

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

My condolences to all affected. What a shocker.

After watching that horrid crash video I read the article where it said they have recovered the black box. Ok, I may be ultra naïve in these matters, but how in hell did that black box make it through? Is it made of titanium and heavily padded with fire resistant material?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join