It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama Qualify For The Biggest Political Triple Lindy Backflipping Dive Of ALL TIME?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Ok, Just breaking the ice with my 1st non introductions thread!

Let's play a little divination game with the current claimed politcial divinity controlling the divide and conquer competition ...

The classical and famed 'Triple Lindy' "impossible" diving act made famous by Rodney Dangerfield in the movie Back to School requires the use of a diving tower and two spring boards.

Now if we, the pool of ATS members, can imagine Obama as our backflipping diving buffoon, then what policial platform is he diving from and what other two polictical springboard issues has he backflipped on?

Does that hot political potato triple lindy dive and subsequent backflips qualify him for the "Dangerfield of Epic Political Diving" award?

Ones replies will clearly either sink or swim under the constellations of ATS stars ... so one had better make sure they are watertight and shipshape first ok or otherwise "Bouy oh Bouy!" that stuff just won't float.

Either way IMO the current POTUS still comes up looking slippery when wet!

So I ask all you veiwers to immerse youself in this debate and judge for yourselves "Has Obama Done The Impossible" OR is this really a Golf game and this is just par for the course?

Thornton [Dangerfield] learns that he has passed all his classes with a D, except from Diane, who has given him an A. The movie closes with Thornton lecturing the graduating class that the real world is hard, so: "Move back in with your parents... let them worry about it!"

Summary: Pick any ONE of the current POTUS political diving platforms and detail how he backflips off of that and TWO other related political springboard issues! Qualify how that nominates him for the award!

Example ...

Diving Platform: Obamacare.
1st backflip: "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance!"
1st springboard issue: Nepotism/Cronyism in Government.
2nd backflip: No Bid Contract to build the ACA website for Obama's wifes long time friend!
2nd spingboard issue: Wasteful spending in Government.
3rd backflip: Over half a Billion $pent on a useless unsecure website.
SPLASH: Lame Duck POTUS with lowest popularity record of their term for quite some time!

10/10 for Epic Failing Triple Lindy Dive!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleLindy

I think it is unfair and disrespectful of you to compare Obama to the comedic genius that was Rodney Dangerfield.
Obama is a lying corrupt scumbag politician. All Mr. Dangerfield ever wanted to do was make people laugh. A commendable goal if there ever was one.

Tainting the good name of a deceased person... For shame.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Starred!

Thank you for taking the plunge and replying to my first thread!

However, IMO, I think that Rodney Dangerfield would deeply appreciate the humorous irony and I can only reiterate his famous line "I can't get no respect!" [see my signature] in regards to your reply.

BUT I also can see no point in upsetting you and my fellow members as so I apologize as I meant no disrespect at all to the great man!

Now that you have dived into the deep end, can you kindly address the bare bones of my OP?

Your insightful reply may bring a watershed moment of vital discussion upon the politics of our time.

Please consider my request deeply ok.

edit on 18-11-2013 by TripleLindy because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Damn, there's someone who keeps a theme going...I thought was the water guy around here....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I read the title of the thread and was about to pen a very similar response.
Btw, you younglings out there NEED to see this movie to fully appreciate Rodney, (and see what Robert Downey Jr. Looked like during what people then called the "prime" of his career).

I don't think we will get the "turds to rainbows" ending that was the theme for so many 80's comedies out of Barry Obama and the Congress of Dumb.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Not playing, but the OP made me think.

How much do you think it would cost... in terms of dollars donated to the Democratic Party,

To get them to force Obama to perform a dive from a very high platform... into an empty concrete pool?

You know it would happen, it's just a matter of what they would charge for the service.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I get it, lol.

The difference between Sir Rodney and Obama is that Rodney checked first to make sure there was water in the pool.

top topics

join