It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy found handcuffed on porch with dead chicken on his neck ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I do not like the thought that came to my mind when I read this.
What happens when a dead animal's carcus is left outside?
That's right. The vultures come.
Sure, he could wave his arms at them and make them go away. Again and again.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

How do we know the kid isn't the monster in this story? All we know is that he was chained to the porch with a dead chicken around his neck. What if he needed to be chained to the porch because he treats people the same way he treats chickens? I know a woman that just had to file a restraining order against her 8 year old.

There's just not enough information here to form an honest opinion.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Then look up UNION COUNTY, NC and read the links!!

Yes there is enough info if google is your friend.
edit on 17-11-2013 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I sincerely hope with all my heart that there is an attorney out there somewhere who will represent these children PRO BONO to make sure they get what they need and that justice is served to the *cough* parents!! Not to mention going after the county/state!

Keep this in mind....these were well respected professionals in their community. it was a shock to co-workers at child services when they found the living conditions.

The 11 yr old was REPEATEDLY handcuffed to the front porch.

They live on 30 acres out in the middle of nowhere and homeschooled their children.

They had 'exotic' animals that roamed freely and also lived in an area know for wild
coyotes.....with that being said.....they tied a dead animal to the boy's neck...

I don't care how 'bad' some of these posters think this kid 'might' have been....nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING......makes an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD DESERVE to go through the flippin horror of THAT!!

I don't utter this often, but I sincerely hope these *parents* rot in hell [or prison]

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Nyiah
Maybe these "parents" should be cuffed somewhere out in the cold and left with a dead animal corpse hanging off them, instead of in a warm cell in county? Seems appropriate considering the hell they put that kid through. No amount of therapy is going to undo the mental problems likely brought on from being freezing cold, bound, and an animal's corpse draped on him, and who knows what else they may have done to him. Poor kid

wtf! is wrong with this world, and these people are in places of authority also.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

palmalBlue2
reply to post by Bone75

Then look up UNION COUNTY, NC and read the links!!

Yes there is enough info if google is your friend.

No need to get angry. I'm just trying to bring a different perspective to the conversation. I happen to have been blessed with 5 little drops of sunshine and would kill anyone that did something like that to one of my kids, but I'd probably react differently if one of them was walking on the ceiling or levitating over the chicken coop.

Anyway, I took your advice and researched this story a little better, and I stand by my first assessment. I didn't find any more details than what is provided in the op.

"The 11 yr old was REPEATEDLY handcuffed to the front porch."

Where did you read that?
Maybe you've got a link with some additional information?
edit on 17-11-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I had an edit to my post to you but lost it in cyberspace.
Sorry, really. Mad at the situation not at you [sad face]
I read up on the local media and the woman's co-workers are shocked at the living conditions inside the house.
All of the children are receving full med exams out of health concerns and also being placed in foster care outside of the county.
Sorry.

ktla.com...

wtkr.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

I completely understand, but I've seen things in this life that I wish I could unsee, and I've come to accept that things aren't always what they seem.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

palmalBlue2
I sincerely hope with all my heart that there is an attorney out there somewhere who will represent these children PRO BONO to make sure they get what they need and that justice is served to the *cough* parents!! Not to mention going after the county/state!

Keep this in mind....these were well respected professionals in their community. it was a shock to co-workers at child services when they found the living conditions.

The 11 yr old was REPEATEDLY handcuffed to the front porch.

They live on 30 acres out in the middle of nowhere and homeschooled their children.

They had 'exotic' animals that roamed freely and also lived in an area know for wild
coyotes.....with that being said.....they tied a dead animal to the boy's neck...

I don't care how 'bad' some of these posters think this kid 'might' have been....nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING......makes an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD DESERVE to go through the flippin horror of THAT!!

I don't utter this often, but I sincerely hope these *parents* rot in hell [or prison]

again not defending the parents.
i know how to google, and i can bing too. but i have yet to find the first news story, or article says anything close to what you are saying. as a matter of fact, the 10 i read all seem to parroting one another.

sources please, if your make claims it's your responsibility to provide the sources.
or did you just imagine all of the claims you made.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I listed the sources in response to another poster and I hope they went through. I got my claims from the articles.
If I didn't list them all I am sorry , I plan on contacting the locals tomorrow and see what they can tell me.

I wil post whatever I find out on here, but if I don't link things right, I apologize in advance.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The chicken was draped around the kids neck? Why didn't he shake/knock it off?
Not defending the parents - they handcuffed the kid!!! but is it possible the kid grabbed the chicken and hung it around his neck to keep warm?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what the kid did, handcuffing him is certainly beyond abuse.

Here in the area where I currently reside similar was done and the child died. Hanna Williams

These are the type of people prisons were built for.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

How much money did these criminals recieve for adopting these ethiopian children? That's the real question, and why these kids are "taken in" to support their large biological families, that they can't afford.

The USA is looking like the "third world" every day - and innocent kids are their added paychecks.

Foster parenting is another scam that these idiots abuse to get more money from this gov't.

This makes me sick.

No "organization" is immune from this child slavery and victimization.

Just look at what the catholic church has down - especially in Austrailia - with the kidnapping of young, poor children to be used as slaves, and sexually exploited.

People really need to wake up to this systematic abuse of children.

What do you think is going on with the "illegals" coming from Mexico - and you can bet most of them aren't mexican.

And a lot of the US gov't officials are involved - just like the organized religions.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This should be attempt of murder!

cause if I was a wild animal Mountain lion or a BEAR that little boy with a smelly bloody chicken on his neck would have looked tasty to me.

Think if the reason for the chicken you can get that kind of result.

Give those sick people similar treatment out in the woods. see how they like it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by verylowfrequency

How much money did these criminals recieve for adopting these ethiopian children? That's the real question, and why these kids are "taken in" to support their large biological families, that they can't afford.

Not sure how much they are paid to take these kids or what other purposes they have for them. If they are paid it is something the media does not report at all as far as I can tell.

I can't imagine how happy these children must have been to be brought to the U.S., then later the realization of the nightmare they stepped into.

edit on 11/18/13 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
double
edit on 11/18/13 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Ethiopian children? I've not seen that mentioned in any of the stories. Where did that come from?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of the US in general, but I do love the south. Where else in the world do the police go looking for loose pigs and end up finding something like that?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Punishment for killing a chicken - That's exactly what I was thinking.

For those who don't know - this is the most effective method to teach a dog not to kill chickens. Strap the dead chicken around the dogs neck and let it rot off. If it falls off before it's rotted away, then you strap it back on.

Sadly, some dogs aren't able to learn that lesson. We had a dog who was constantly tormented by our rooster. When he snapped - he killed every chicken he could get hold of. We lost a lot of chickens that day.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the image of the front and screen doors coated in blood? The punishment was unacceptable, reprehensible in fact, but I have to wonder if the boy didn't kill the chicken by beating it to death on the front door?

Look in the images here

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join