It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy found handcuffed on porch with dead chicken on his neck ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

SeenMyShare
Did anyone else notice the image of the front and screen doors coated in blood? The punishment was unacceptable, reprehensible in fact, but I have to wonder if the boy didn't kill the chicken by beating it to death on the front door?

Look in the images here

I have to wonder if that blood didn't belong to the 11 year old boy handcuffed to the porch.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Have there been any update articles anywhere?

It seems to me that there's a "wealth" . . . odd word to use here . . .

of horrific information yet to be uncovered, or disclosed in this case.

And . . . how can we help but wonder . . .

WHAT WAS *WITH*

the social services leadership not being aware of such hideousness?

Seems to me some supervisors were asleep at the switch

or undiscerning

or clueless

or poorly trained

or blinded by some twisted or naive cozy relationship with the perp

or all of the above???

Am I off the mark in the above conjectures?

I haven't read about it very extensively--it is too disturbing to me. I prefer to sleep nights. Abuse of children and animals gets me riled up almost--perhaps totally--above all other things.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I find it hard to stomach things with child abuse, I don't even want
to know why they do what they do.
To me and I may be way off here but it's up there with murder and rape/pedophila.

I think if you EVER get caught doing something like that once then that's it for you buddy/lady
you go on the list forever with the hardest punishment available.

It is beyond bullying.

I hope this woman's life is destroyed (if guilty of course)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't have the time to post a new thread, so perhaps one of you can do it if you'd like, but here's ANOTHER story along similar lines. However, in this case, the 5 or 6 year old girl was found in a cage in a mobile home in Virginia eating herself! Not only that, but they found the remains of another child buried on the property!

endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It's hard to even try to understand how these people think.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Xterrain
I don't have the time to post a new thread, so perhaps one of you can do it if you'd like, but here's ANOTHER story along similar lines. However, in this case, the 5 or 6 year old girl was found in a cage in a mobile home in Virginia eating herself! Not only that, but they found the remains of another child buried on the property!

endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com...

Unless there are 2 cases where a child has been eating its skin.. this was posted on here a while ago. I had never seen the pic of that childs face before though. VERY disturbing... endtimeheadlines.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

olaru12
usnews.nbcnews.com...

An 11-year-old boy who was handcuffed to a porch with a dead chicken draped around his neck was found by a deputy searching for a loose pig, authorities said Saturday.
A Union County sheriff's deputy had responded to a complaint of swine roaming a resident's yard in Monroe, N.C., when the deputy saw the boy handcuffed and shivering. The child was discovered around 9:30 a.m. local time in frigid temperatures, Capt. Ronnie Whitaker told NBC News.

You just can't make this stuff up. And his foster mother worked as a ER nurse for the healthcare system.

I hope I can get access to the perps and get an interview because this is going to make a great screenplay. The imagery is so powerful.
edit on 17-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Sounds like a scene from Deliverance, did the boy by any chance have a banjo by his side?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What a pathetic waste of human flesh, and with an antiquated judicial system not designed to handle this properly, they will probably not get what they deserve. Anyone down for an old fashioned stoning?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
this is so disturbing , sad aswell makes me have even less faith in humanity

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here is an article from today with comments from an older adoptee in the family.
Link

Meanwhile, one of Harper and Larson’s other adopted children, now grown, said reports of an abusive household are inaccurate. Michael Harper-Larson, 27, said his adoptive parents were strict but loving and never abusive. He said the crimes of which they are accused stem from their struggle to control a severely disturbed foster child. The boy destroyed property and once threatened to machete the family to death while they slept, Harper-Larson said. He said he lived in the home with the boy for about two years, and that his parents were desperate to control him. “Unfortunately the way they went about it was wrong,” he said. “I don’t condone it. But I can kind of see the reason behind it.” Read more here: www.charlotteobserver.com...#storylink=cpy

reply to post by BO XIAN

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Fast Forward 2018 - A boy shot and killed 22 classmates after killing his foster parents in what can only be described as an act of revenge for mistreatment. A box of Chicken McNuggets was found in one of the classrooms with the words I wont take it anymore scrawled on the chalkboard. When asked why he did it he said

" I don't like Mondays.....or chickens...."

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

THX THX.

Quite a sobering insider perspective on a fuller degree of the situation.

Sad. Dreadfully sad for all concerned.

Sigh.

Why could folks that trained fail to reach out for help until they found the right help?

I know the system is flawed but goodness.

Sigh.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Granted, we never handcuffed him and tied a dead chicken around his neck... but my youngest stepson was this bad. He'd steal knives and hide them in his bed to "kill you all when you go to sleep". He had help from multiple avenues, they medicated him for a short time until I said "no more drugs!". I home schooled when the school could no longer tolerate his behavior. He eventually got a handle on his emotions but for a lot of years it wasn't easy. His mother was sickeningly neglectful and he'd go to school dirty and tired. While in her care and at the tender age of four years old he tried to stab two people - one was his own grandmother. We got custody and it took YEARS to get him past his beginning years. I won't say he got over it but he's grown beyond it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry everyone but I had to laugh at the entire scenario. A Police officer was searching for a lost pig, finds a handcuffed kid with a dead chicken around his neck, and was then chased off by a pack of dogs.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SamHill

Cue Banjo?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Really, what kind of person are you? If he (the kid) is a monster in this case where the hell do they get off doing this anyway, regardless? They get all kinds of services when fostering kids, how about use them for damn therapy for the kid and psychologists and help him, and not turn him into a worse monster? I see why some people should not have kids and hopefully, you don't. Because my first thought when a kid does anything that's bad is to find out the reason WHY. Hmmm maybe it could possibly be they removed him from a perfectly GOOD home and placed him with complete psychopaths?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

GOODNESS! WHAT A HEROIC BATTLE YOU WAGED . . . with worse than help from his mom. Sheesh.

CONGRATS.

Can he now connect consequences to his behaviors ahead of the deed?

That seems to be SOOOOOOOOOOO critical when rearing children . . . who are whole . . . and those who are not.

Thanks for your very vulnerable sharing.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Certainly I'm all for quality therapy. However .. . .

1. Not all therapists do great jobs.
2. Not all therapists fit all cases and individuals.

3. Most lay persons have little clue about how to insure they have found a quality therapist.
4. Most social service agencies . . . as horrible as so many are . . . almost all of them require horrific criteria to be met before forcing children to be removed from a home. Their first mandate is to try to make the home work. They know that removing the kid from even pretty dysfunctional parents tends to be counter-productive in a majority of the cases.

5. I don't think quality foster parents are flooding the agencies with requests for kids. It's more the other way around.

6. The most brilliant therapist--who happened to be a psychologist--Milton Erickson of Phoenix--who had had polion TWICE--was renowned around the world for solving, curing impossible cases. And he really did. Often with a minimum of contact time.

6.1 However, one day, a mother brought little Johnny into Milton's office. Milton took one look at him and told her to take the boy out of the office immediately and to never bring him back . . . emphatically. IIRC, there was only the one case of that sort with Milton. My speculation has always been that even though Milton was largely agnostic, I have suspected his great sensitivity discerned that the kid was horrifically demonized and he knew he could not handle such a case.

7. imho, ATTACHMENT DISORDER explaints most even extreme cases.

BO X ATS ATTACHMENT DISORDER THREAD LINK:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

8. However . . . many Christians are aware that the Scripture . . . " . . . the sins of the fathers visited upon the children to the 3rd or 4th generation . . ." can have some awesomely horrid realities involved. We may not understand all of that from a human or a Godly perspective. Yet, I have observed such. Sometimes blood curses follow down through generations.

8.1 Medications and therapy are not likely to help seriously demonized children or adults.

9. Then there's the whole issue of genetics, temperament and a less than ideal match with one or both parents.

9.1 Dr James Dobson wrote in the original STRONG WILLED CHILD that some kids seem to write their initials on the womb wall and to come out scrappy and to remain at least rather contrarian, most of their lives. If such children are parented by parents who

--are not very resourceful;
--are not very creative;
--are not very firm to an exhaustive and exhaustING degree;
--are not apt to get help needed;
--are generally clueless about parenting;
--are typically quite impatient, uncaring and insensitive;
etc. etc.

THEN, it is a set-up for disaster--often on a daily basis.

10. imho, in this day and age, parenting should get hazardous duty pay and Special Forces training. Throw in the globalist horrors attacking the family--it's a nightmare.

imh, Dr Lehman is one of the best resources for anyone to go to re parenting.

www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=DR%20LEHMAN

e.g:

Parenting Your Powerful Child: Bringing an End to the Everyday Battles [Kindle Edition]
Dr. Kevin Leman (Author)

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384994563&sr=1-1&keywords=DR+LEHMAN

= = =

HOW TO HAVE A NEW KID BY FRIDAY: How to Change Your Child's Attitude, Behavior & Character in 5 days.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_4

= = =

MAKING CHILDREN MIND WITHOUT LOSING YOURS:

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_kstore_1

= = =

11. In summary . . . the first 5-8 years of life are critical and healthy attachment is very critical.

Playing catch-up toward constructive change in behalf of a healthy lifestyle with fulfillment, peace and healthy relationships . . . can be a very challenging goal requiring tons of hard work and very high quality therapists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join