It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII who's it going to be with?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maybe we should be asking "WHEN?" seeing as we're all going to be involved and so need to get ready?

It will kick off next year in 2016 - this is a date I've always known and everything thus far is heading towards that point.

WW3 will truly be a global event. Knowing it's so close is horrifying. Global war isn't so easy as nation against nation for straightforward reasons - the previous two were crazily complex; so much so that we still can't unravel them. There are many conflicts today and all of them are totally complex - so don't imagine WW3 will buck any of these trends and be simple!

In fact it'll just begin one day and when it ends no-one will know why it happened - pretty much like every war. Does it matter? When we're all dying and suffering the world over and we don't know what's going on or when it will stop, are we going to care about the who, what, where of it all?

The situation is now escalating to an inevitable point and we have gone over the top of the hill and are hurtling down it to the bottom where we'll splat into the ground - that splat will be WW3 in 2016 and we can't stop it now; it's too late - so it doesn't matter who, what, where or why - all that matters is that it will.

However, nothing is going to occur as most people imagine or think they know; especially people in the USA with their Russia fixation. The East is where to look - but as I say, there's no point; if you knew it wouldn't make any difference - what would you do about it?

"The dragon rises in the East" and when we get to June 2016 you'll see.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpBoxWhat makes you so sure? How do you know the year?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
you cant predict a year it could happen in 5 minutes to 500 year who the hell knows. i just know it will happen. also you see all the post-apocolyptic movies and tv show showing how they think the world is going to be in the future it might just end up that way i really hope not but it could happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
if you read all this stuff about missile test and new plane and weapons developement and testing one test gone wrong we are all screwed.we have russian invading us/canadian airspace and we (us) are messing with china's disputed islands. then the older russian invasion of crimea and the new north korean test and developement of missiles and weapons what are we protecting ourselves from?? a war to come?!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Everyone verses the 1% and their lapdogs.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ok but we need an reason may it be agressive of defensive?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join