WWIII who's it going to be with?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here is a story about Japans Constitutional change and how they might hook up with Korea...
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think Isreal will be the main player, creating tension between the West and Russia/Islam. I think they are probably doing it on purpose to start a World War.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Fr33domPoet

A side show for the ISIS illusion I think. THEY WANT a war to be able to link all the terrorist factions into a NICE IDENTIFIABLE government and then It will be on.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
my money's on humans versus other humans. that's a safe bet.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

WWIII who's it going to be with?

California

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

well ya thats a totally safe but between which humans in control of which country??

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It's relatively easy to surmize that unless you have a bank account approaching 8-9 digits then its going to be with other poor to middle class people.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
world war 2 actually because the recent world war is a rumor having been staged therefor was not a world war.
edit on 19-8-2014 by BARACKHUSSEiNOBAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
japan attacked pearl harbour? i dont think so. highly unlikely. in fact i know for a fact it didnt happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The funny thing is everyone is expecting China to be in it. But, in truth China and India is trying to stay neutral and they will join only when provoked and attacked. In before mainly because NATO back alliance with Japan and Japan might do something to cause China to join the war. As for India it most likely going to be Pakistan causing them to join in.

WW3 will start with US/NATO alliance against Russia/Islamic states(right now). Other countries start coming in when attacked(False flags/bad generals provocation).

Like in Vietnam War, US would have went straight to war with China if the soldiers had followed GENERAL MacARTHUR order to attack China. President Truman did a really good move to prevent WW3. During the Cold War, China wasn't really a true ally of Soviet Union. They were actually neutral. The Soviet Union was waiting for Americans to attack big neutral countries.

Right now the real Axis of Evil is in America using the so called freedom as a way to get away. Why do you think Nazi Germany had risen from Europe. Many European countries had lost its Imperialism and people were pretty dam free. Free to be brainwashed by the new governments media like US of today.

Compare to today, the past ancestors weren't up to knowledge on who is controlling who. As an adult it is your right and self-will to know what is right and what is wrong.

mondoweiss.net...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join