It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
reply to post by FlyersFan
Sounds like the famine. Volcano dirtied the skies. And the winters were bad I'm not sure how many but it caused draught and if people were eating dogs in Ireland I'm sure people got into it with eachother.
What's up with all this?! First, ISON will be closest to the sun on my birthday, then a Viking Apacolypse on my wife's birthday!
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
Vikings and Nibiru.
Horned yet a viking wears a horned helmet.
Horned helmets are only worn in operas, real vikings (Norsman word for 'to go raiding') did not, no archaeological dig has ever found a horned helmet.
The end of the world was signalled in York last night as a horn was blown to herald the beginning of the Viking version of the apocalypse.
What on earth possessed (and I'm using that term on purpose) someone to go blow a darn Viking End of the World Trumpet?? Anyways ... highlights below and at the link.
World will End in 100 Days - The Sounding of the Ancient Trumpet in New York Warns of Viking Apocalypse
- Legend has it that on this day, the god Odin will be killed by the wolf Fenrir
- The soil and the sky will be stained with poison and the sea will rear up
- Prior to the apocalypse, three freezing winters would follow each other
- The sound of the horn is supposed to call the sons of Odin to the battlefield, where Odin will ultimately be killed
- All morality would disappear and fights would break out all over the world,
- The wolf Skoll would then devour the sun, and his brother Hati would eat the moon, causing stars to vanish from the sky.
- Norse mythology experts have calculated that this is due to take place on February 22, 2014.
- There will be huge earthquakes, the sea will rear up and the soil and the sky will be stained with poison. - - The Earth will sink into the sea,
- ‘the first to notice shall be man, brother will fight brother and all the boundaries that exist shall crumble.’‘edit on 11/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)