It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Tells The World 'Many Americans Hate Obama Because He's Black'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

Also, Romney was just another Bush, reincarnated. I, personally, would've voted republican if they had of put up Ron Paul vs. Obama. When it was Romney; Obama was the lesser of the two evils.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Has any one noticed that Oprah has been getting flaky lately? Remember the purse buying business earlier? It was later found out that she embellished what happened.

Anyways, I used to like her a lot and now all i have to say about her is this... &*(%$&%^#$%!@#$!. Enough with this race business already. The same people that don't like him now voted him into office in the first place. Was she calling them racist when they voted him into office? Are some people, white, black, Hispanic etc... racist? Most certainly. But to generalize entire races and call them all racist because they don't like a president is racist in itself. Oprah is racist. Period. And I have lost all respect for her.

Deep breath EL... Deep breath...

edit on 16-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm not American but I don't HATE Obama because he is black. Though if Obama and I and another white guy were stuck on a island for a month with only enough food for two people to survive well he'd have to go........

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oprah does not seem to understand the race card has lost its trump status. I mean really, its been misused so much and thrown out even despite higher cards were laid on the table. The race cards magical white guilt blinding abilities has lost it's mojo from being over played , misused or used when not applicable.
edit on 16-11-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
....but Oprah built ONE school in Africa.

It's not like she did it with her bare hands.

otoh, Moochie maybe could do it alone.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

FlyingFox
....but Oprah built ONE school in Africa.

It's not like she did it with her bare hands.

otoh, Moochie maybe could do it alone.

I remember when she bought her entire audience on her show brand new cars from Pontiac yet most of her audience all ready had cars. Obviously a publicity stunt, it was also free advertising for Pontiac who made some deal with her in the process. She could of bought cars by several car brands instead for people that needed them but no... she had to do this in front of a national audience to stroke her ego. And reward her mindless minions in turn. www.oprah.com...

She is free to do what she wants with her money foolishly but again shes doing it for personal gain

The reason you heard about her building a school in Africa is because she wanted people to know this so they would not think she was a bad person. And or think of her as a saint. But really that's the whole point she did it for her not them. People who give to charity or help those in need do it anonymously do it for all the right reasons. In her case she had her publicist go to the media outlets to paint this image of her. There is ulterior motives to elites.

People like that piss me off . notice the true intent of her ilk. She is a narcissist and a racist to boot.

I wonder if those child predators were as organized as the racists lol @ Anon

edit on 16-11-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pont52

Romney would have just acted exactly like obama is now (like bush) so greater and lesser evil is a moot point when except for a few minior personal diffrences, which have no bearing on how well they can do the job they are exactly the same.

It'll be the same in 2016 when hillary runs against chris christie (the most likely pairing) because both of them will be as bad as obama is now if not worse so if you do decide to vote for one of them you might as well get a coin and write fat on one side and woman on the other and flip it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just ran across this video and decided to share. You know LImbaugh really does have the smarts to back himself up. And boy do I wish Oprah was able to defend herself in person to the lashing she got. Because I really want to hear her answers. I challenge Oprah to a LImbaugh duel. She wouldn't dare... She just likes speaking to the press without challenge.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Bring on the apocalypse, I'm tired of this game.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
the real problem with this is those people who still support obama will be discouraged from finding out why people do disagree with obamas actions because it makes it seem like the only criticism of him that alfter a term and a half of presidency anyone can come up with is that he is black.

There is this whole atmosphere on the left these days that the only reason people criticize obama or even democrats in general is because they're bible thumping, racist, poor hating zealots that can't stand the idea of living in a fair society so they are trying to sabotage progress through any underhand means they can.
edit on 16112013 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Larry Elder hates Obama...native Los Angeles talk radio show host who is Black.
Yesterday he said Obama is by far the worst President of the past 80 years in response to a Black caller who called Larry a hipocrite...was probably "Opraph fan".

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

the real hipocrites are anyone who hated bush but love obama or loved bush but hate obama

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

How does she define all the blacks that currently hate Obama?

They don't though, they all voted for him.

Just like how black people will always like a movie as long as it stars Jay-Z, or Ice Cube, or Samuel L. Jackson, even if the movie is horrible and totally blows. I've asked black folks around here what they think of Obama and most just say things like, "I don't know of anything he's really done that's bad." I guess I'll stop now I'm probably being "racist".

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
While not terribly surprised by her comments, I did lose a measure of respect for Oprah.

It's a shame that her personal fears about racism are so deep, that she feels compelled to color everything related to our President's race.

I feel I was able to rid any racist tendencies I had years ago. I don't see President O'bama as a BLACK president. I see him as a horrible and disconnected leader, who has no business running this country.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

NewAgeMan

riffraff
More people like him just because he's black. It's the only thing he's got going for him

So yours is a personal hatred toward the man Barry himself (don't you like the sound of that, Barry, has a belittling familiarity to it, eh?).

Do you know him? You must know him personally to know that the color of his skin is the only positive quality he might have as a person, and no I'm not defending him, just pointing out the nature of almost ALL the anti-Obama sentiment I read around here. It's totally irrational and without basis in reason and logic, with all manner of hyperbole and blanket statements about communism and destroying the country, etc.

You'all ought to see what it looks like from the outside looking in, and to be honest it looks like most of you have been driven utterly insane by the hope, and then the let down.

I cried with you tears of joy during BOTH inaugurations, the second from pure relief that Romney didn't get in. And yes, Obama's a disappointment. How could he NOT be?!

We (outside the US) feel your sorrow and disappointment, but we do not understand the nature of this pure hatred for Obama. It's crazy. You're crazy. You're nuts, stark raving mad - it's true. He didn't bring the needed redemption after the Bush/Cheney nightmare, and now you HATE him for that.

Pay him and the "system" no heed, ignore it, and start creating a life worthy of yourself.

It can't be all his fault because he's not really in charge to begin with.

Things are moving forward the economy is starting to improve if only the damn corporations would start a hiring frenzy now that their coffers have been filled again thanks to the Fed's QE (eyeroll).

It's all just a racket, as you know, and many of those people are doomed, in the final analysis (spiritually, them and their children in many cases, then again rich people don't have to worry as much and probably don't get as bent out of shape..).

Live your life, love God and your neighbor as yourself, and give back to Caeser what doesn't even belong to Caeser any more (goes to interest payments to Europian Banksters).

Obama isn't your problem.

The corrupted system is the problem, and it's the same here in Canada.

So either do something to change the system, in whatever way you can, or stop whining about it, and at the very least if you must rage learn about the appropriate, balanced use and direction of civilized anger, harness that energy, don't give it over to one man in a high office because if he really were the devil (as so many tend to think, which is absurd btw), he'd love that kind of thing.

/rant over. didn't mean to offend, sorry - carry on with the Obama hate-fest.

edit on 15-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

WHAT?!?
So what you're saying is because he has blatantly lied to us countless times, taken a crap on our constitution, murdered American citizens, fast and furiuous, BP, bailouts, NDAA, Benghazi, NSA, Obamacare tripling our insurance rates(like I have an extra $10,000 laying around) and accomplished NOTHING positive as a president I don't have a right to say it? With all due respect he's my president not yours, I'm the one he's screwing not you, so ill thank you to shut the F up. You cried tears of joy when he was elected????? Why??he's not your dictator. And you call me crazy
Oh , and Barry? What's that all about. I challenge you to find one post where I have ever called him that.
And one more thing: Rush sucks! Hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

luciddream
What i don't understand is, many politician before him did the same thing, scandal, lies and broken promise, but what makes him special? i can only think of one thing, and it is probably right.

Probably because he is a Black Birth certificate-less Kenyan who is also a homosexual Muslim practicing Nazi communist after all?

No, you are wrong... it's because he has been worse with his policies and "spending, spending, spending" meanwhile millions of Americans have lost their jobs, and our debt keeps increasing exponentially.

Obama and his administration have done worse than all other Presidents and politicians before him combined... That's why so many people don't like him. it has nothing to do with race. Stop playing the race card already for crying out loud.

I don't like Oprah either, and it's not because of her skin color. It's because like the Gates, George Soros and many other elites they think they know better than anyone else, and that all of us at the bottom of the ladder, in their eyes, should do as they want us to do. They want to force on us their views, and how they think the world should be, how people should live, etc, and that simply isn't right.

edit on 16-11-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What idiotic nonsense.

She must have her notions stuck in a dark place and I'm NOT talking about skin color.

O would still be a

TRAITOROUS
DESTROYER-IN-CHIEF
HORRIFIC NARCISSIST-IN-CHIEF
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
MARXIST
GLOBALIST STOOGE

. . .

. . .

IF HE WAS BLUE, GREEN, BLACK AND PINK STRIPED WITH POLKA DOTS, BROWN WITH FUSHIA STARS OR WHATEVER OTHER COLORS OR SKIN DESIGNS.

It's what he believes, has been chosen, conditioned, trained and ordered to do

vis a vis DESTROY THE USA and help destroy the global economy in order to enable gloablism an easier time rising overtly on the ashes of the USA.

He's a worse traitor than the rest combined--except for Hillary and sidekick. She is about as bad or worse than O.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If someone hates carrots (god forbid!) people aren't going to first assume that it is because of the colour "orange".

Oprah shows that even stupid people can be rich.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Enough with this race business already. The same people that don't like him now voted him into office in the first place. Was she calling them racist when they voted him into office?

edit on 16-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Couldn't have said it better myself. People like her and Al Sharpton are so quick to forget that Obama couldn't have won without white support.
I expect my president to do the job of the president and be held accountable/responsible for his actions. I must be racist.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You have to watch the video to see the venom in Oprah's voice when she says "they all need to die off".
She's speaking of older people raised back when racism was the norm.
instead of educating people she'd prefer they croak.
Nice Oprah, really nice.
America's sweetheart.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join