It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Christian, but Im losing faith in all churches/preachers. This video confirms why

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Im from India belonging to a predominantly pagan/tribal animist religious community. Our community is diverse muslims, hindus, christians, buddhists, bahai, jains, animists. Personally i was always drawn to the new age hindu ideologies (we can attain god like status). But that didnt solve my personal addiction problems n pessimistic entropic views on life. Been trying to follow the christian faith for 1-2 years now. Its been an amazing journey for me.

I was drawn to the christian faith due to 2 christian frens who i think perfectly embodied the god loving god serving principle (one of them relinquished a corporate job career to be a christian missionary in tibet). Humble, selfless, caring, nonjudgemental, always ready to reach out and help esp. addicts in our community.

Someone in the thread labelled the bible as a book of superheroes or fairytales. I would disagree. I read it. Its the perfect lifeline and inspiration for the underdogs of any society. I particularly liked how god chose gideon a timid unassuming fearful guy as a warrior leader for his people. Jeremiah was always reluctant and wanted to quit as the weeping prophet. David was a shephard. John the baptist lived in the wilderness. Jesus was a carpenter. Jesus disciples were fishermen, tax collectors, sinful men before they met him, Moses was a murderer. Personally it was highly inspirational how God chooses the unlikely people for his work.

To label ishmael bloodline as evil is evil in itself. Jesus Christ's message was love n forgiveness. Maybe the zionism/judaism model of the messiah is a militant vengeful bloodthirsty war monger. Maybe he is the real antichrist. Since its the zionist merchants bankers (im not antisemitic) who run own WAR INC. the war racket since ww1.

Speaking of deceivers/infiltrators in the church. Definitely you can make out who they are. Anyone who preaches to please the crowd n keep the chairs full as a top priority. Ive been to a few churches as a new christian n ive never heard a single sermon about STOP SINNING AND TURN TO GOD.
"GALATIONS 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant og Christ".

Regarding that devils handsign, in teen years i remember using that at rock concerts. Didnt know what it was back then. But admit lot of occultic power in symbology (no matter how seemingly simple or irrelevant). The spiritual plane is ruled by signs numbers (our hindu beliefs in india are governed by them).

The greatest deception i think is: THE ANTICHRIST IS ALREADY HERE, has already infiltrated our homes n churches. Someone who proclaims to be of Jesus Christ but is in reality against Jesus Christ.
"1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of anti-christ, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world".

The devil satan lucifer is already waging a covert underground war (using our impressionable minds) against true Bible believing, Holy Ghost filled and soul winning Christians. The devil is super intelligent n very patient. Personally i think self righteousness is a hallmark of the antichrist personality. Id rather fellowship with a Christian who witnesses to me about the Lord Jesus Christ and prays for me. Rather than one who'd condemn judge me as a sinner but not witnesd or pray for me.

Since im a new believer myself (its a daily battle due to my addiction n pessimism). All i can suggest to you is read the Bible, pray and give thanks to the Lord via personal or group worship.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

livinglifeseekingtruth2
The Bible is nothing more than a fairy tale...

You have been blinded by the god of this World.

The truth has ALWAYS been highly contested.

That doesn't make it any less the truth.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

The prophecies in the bible have been 100% accurate.

The Bible is PROVEN as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies.

This is the obvious reason WHY they have been so highly contested.

It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance.

...there has never been a book that has been as viciously attacked as the Bible. The Bible has been banned, burned, mocked, ridiculed and defamed. Many have been put to death for simply possessing a Bible. But still the idea that the Bible is a fairy tale persists.

Another attestation to the Bible’s divine authorship is the vast number of detailed biblical prophecies that have come true exactly as foretold. We see the psalmist, for example, telling of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ nearly a thousand years before it occurred (Psalm 22), and hundreds of years before crucifixion was even invented! Simply put, it would be impossible for human beings to have seen so far into the future with such precision and accuracy hundreds of times. Indeed, it would be completely illogical to believe these proven prophecies are anything other than the work of God. Incidentally, and amazingly, probability experts tell us the mathematical odds of just forty-eight prophecies regarding one person (i.e. Christ) coming true as foretold are one in ten to the 157th power!

Is the Bible a fairy tale?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If your going to believe you cannot count on another human to solidify or turn you against those beliefs. It sounds like your
wanting to listen to some wisdom and find fellowship but skeptical of what truth is, and are likely on the line to begin with if one can sell or turn you away easily. Having said that, the fact that you noticed it is a good sign IMO. Many remain stuck on the surface of religion and fail to apply what the bible is intended to do - deepen spirituality.

I am pretty sure anyone with faith runs across stuff like this. Change the atmosphere, not the belief system. Unless you're counting on this stuff to make up your mind. I think there are some good groups out there of people who have found a match for where they are in the process of spiritual growth. It takes searching though.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Being a new christian, its tough since I have my group of old frens (100% atheists pagans or anti religion). The worst insult i have to face is: The publisher or sanctioner of the King James Bible: King James was a homosexual pedophile. My counter argument always is that he was just someone who sanctioned (maybe for political reasons) the KJV translation. He didnt write the Bible.

Another trend i can find in my atheist frens is they are all extreme POWER TRIPPERS. Always looking to down someone. Its a disturbing quality. It indicates how much emptiness n soulless pleasure it is to feel superior over another soul (when my same frens criticize the govt for treading on their rights). I think ATHEISTS are lost souls with a SUPER HIGH IQ. Look at Bill Maher n George Carlin (RIP). After all if Satan is the father/god of reason then definitely he needs some children who'd do daddy's work. I still watch Carlin's DVDs but i fast forward the godhating bits. Too bad, if George Carlin was on Jesus Christ's side, i think he'd have brought a mighty revival (with a mind like that). I hope he accepted Christ before he died (no one else could have known, rooting for that).

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Regarding my atheist frens Im not judging them (its only an observation of how they react to christian witnessing). Trying to get out of the judgmental/self righteous mold myself).
God bless you.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You need to figure out exactly what it means to you to be a Christian. That's a tough thing, because there are a lot of interpretations out there. You could always try going to the original source, and referencing the Bible. So few Christians actually read the thing for themselves, and instead rely on some preacher's interpretation of it.

But if you read the Bible, you probably won't like what you find. For one thing, Jesus is very clear about what it means to follow him, and it's not an easy road. In fact, what you'll discover is that you are a "picker and chooser," doing the things that are easy (like not hating your neighbors), but skipping the things that are really hard (like giving away all your possessions, or abandoning your family). So you'll never be a true Christian as far as Jesus is concerned. A lot of people who claim to be Christian really aren't.

Your best bet is to not worry so much about it, try to be a good person when you reasonably can, but also don't go crazy by trying to follow what some preacher tells you to do. It's your life. And everybody has to make their own way through it alone.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Drinking the globalist satanic KoolAid

is NOT a route to enlightenment or anything else remotely good.

Heaven and earth will pass away before the tiniest punctuation point of The Bible will fail or fall to the ground.

Wandering around in deceptions from hell is a poor way to make any kind of progress . . . except progress toward a miserable deadly existence and ultimately . . . a more profound . . . death.

Did you just call me a Worshiper of Satan?? Please elaborate further....

I can laugh that one off.... But if you are making an attempt to call me a Globalist.... Then I might get irritated.

As an Agonistic/atheist... there is no Satan. Just science and fact.

GOD did not write the bible... people did.

When GOD sends down a personal message or writes it for all to see in the sky... Let me know.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Where are these "proven Prophesies" ?

In your head?

Fact and science has been accurate and concise.

We have physical proof of Dinosaurs and fossilized creatures from the distant past.

I have yet to see any physical proof of Jesus, God or any descendants. Its not like our great minds of the world haven't been looking.

When the books of the Bible were being gathered, God made a few "appearances" Have you seen or heard him yourself?

Every single culture has their own perception of God and Bible... But it was a way to understand life and death and create Law and obedience. ( I don't need a book to tell me right from wrong...I just do the right thing. That does Not make me a Satan worshiper) And I still know how to follow the law and treat people with kindness.

How many people have killed their children and family because God told them too in recent past? MANY...Too Many.

And Many more have killed innocent people in the name of their God recently as well.

I personally have no problem if some need a Bible tell them how to stay on track and be kind and lawful. Some need those lessons because they struggle when faced when making a choice in life....

But please don't hate on me and call me a Satan worshiper just because I have the ability to make the right choices in life on my own.... And Please don't call me a Globalist either. I am just as upset as you are with the changes going on.
recently.

But what is going on is not Bible Prophecy.... It is a bunch of bad apples taking advantage of others for their own gain and blaming it on books and people with good minds and better ideas.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
To all of you who have responded thank you very much. I really mean it from the bottom of my heart, All your cares to respond just for the sake of helping somebody out means a lot.
There are so many of you I wish to get back to you and reply to. If I haven't sent a reply yet, I ask for your forgiveness. I don't know how many of you can relate to this, but I sense I'm not alone when I say, sometimes It's hard for me to dive into some threads such as the concept of "Hell", among others that hit a spot emotionally. I am an extremely sensitive individual, who can and does get physically sick when I am too stressed out on one topic, and yet I'm at war with myself fighting the need to always be "comfortable", because sometimes I feel like that is ego, and it's fear of challenges, fear to completely surrender to the Lord, and live in the spirit not the flesh.
Sometimes, you guys will notice my writing/thoughts are all scattered one night, and some of my posts the next may be much more clear. It's all part of some challenges I'm going through, dyslexia, ADHD, Anxiety, Obsessive compulsive disorder et... So I apologize if some of my posts seem to be confusing.

Deep in my heart and soul believe in the Lord, I believe in Christ. In my mind is where I'm torn. Because sometimes It feels like when you backslide enough, God will allow you to fall for delusions and become blinded. And As you become blinded, human logic seemingly makes sense, and arguments for atheism can seem so rational etc.. It seems like Science can answer mysteries of the Universe and not God's Word.
But the second and I mean the second, you truly repent and seek out the True God of the Universe, your heart can soften and profound truth's of God's deepest mysteries begin shining upon you. And all of a sudden your spirit through the gift of the holy spirit begins re-affirming to you that God had his hand in your life all along, and not at one moment were you ever truly forgotten, not loved etc...
You Begin to see that God may have let you go to test out the waters with your own pride ( not because you hated him, but because It was easier to be self righteous due to fear and believe that you were in control of your life entirely) But all along he knew you would come back like the Prodigal Son, with a renewed courage in these end times to not just "know of" Christ's redemption and liberation of your soul, but to "experience" Christ's liberation and desire for a relationship with you personally!
I mean, when their are so many lingering doubts and uncertainties you have towards God, and so many questions you just wish so badly that he would come down and answer right now , as you mature in the walk you just realize it's all part of a process, a blueprint unraveling according to a divine will our minds have a tough time grasping, it comes down to Faith. But you can only have faith in something or someone that you truly experience, trust and ultimately love with all of your heart and soul. So it's all inter connected.
If you find yourself an atheist of agnostic. Do not look at the question as to whether God exists or not in a state of utter fear. If you could reframe it in a form of "love" and be truly honest with yourselves and ask yourselves if you are truly filled, truly content? That sense that something is just "off " with this world is not by chance. The very fact that the world is falling apart is not by chance, nor can it be chalked up to the "Barbaric" nature of man annihilating our own species through Greed etc..
It has all been prophesized about in the bible. This revelation has hit me harder than any other theme ever before. You can call the bible a fairy tale designed by Man to control people etc.. But that's the shortcut, that's the easy way out to take the opium and allow the "ignorance is bliss" sensation numb you out to your hearts innate desire to re-connect with your creator( a gift given to you from God, all good things, all love stems from him)

The bible said the end days would be like the days of Noah. And if you read about the days of "Noah" you will know that seemingly the entire world had become corrupt. The occult and Sex were rampant in those days, and now we are seeing these same two themes apparent unlike ever before. It seem almost everybody sees their sense of self worth unconsciously tied up and rooted in sex appeal( People will harm themselves in all various ways just to reach a point where they "make it", and achieve beauty, the world's approval, power, social status etc...
Sex is idolized, and glorified in every ad, magazine, tv program, radio broadcast. Children are now dressing up like Miley Cyrus and Rihanna and idolizes this figures, completely unaware of the inner hell these artists experience being puppets of the illuminati. People are broken inside, yet they have to wake up everyday and put on the mask and get all doped up on the world's high's just to pretend everything is intact even though all your senses tell you they're not.
You're not ignoring the cries of your soul because you are horrible people. All of you are amazing, talented, beautiful, unique in all of your own ways. None of this is an evangelistic attempt. I am not here to try to sell you "God", I'm here to tell you God's love is designed to reach the deepest part of your souls, and to not be afraid as that process begins.
It is not by coincidence that the word "God" creates more goose bumps sensations than any other word in existence. the word "God" is uprooted in the most sensitive issues of the heart, because "Man was not meant to live without God", yet we live in a world where we throw on the Channel 5 news and hear a grotesque detail of the story of a severely mentally ill Mother from "Texas" who drowns her children because she heard "God" to tell her to do it. We hear of a horrifying terrorist attack in Sudan in which extremists kill innocents because they believed "God" commanded them to do it.
It gets even worse when you feel like you are living in a world where you have to seemingly "pick" the right religion in time, or else get it wrong and burn in "hellfire" forever. If you do step in a church, and are ridiculed because you are a homosexual you may walk out of there feeling more judged and hated upon than ever before. And the irony is that very preacher who initiated judgement upon you himself was doing drugs like methamphetamine and involved sexually with young boys such as was the case with Colorado mega preacher Ted Haggard.
These all leave a stain in your mind, an itch that seems like it cannot be scratched that constantly nags you. Subconsciously you carry this belief that if the God of this universe existed you wouldn't even want to know him, because this world's display of who or what God stands for has completely altered your views, and the true picture of love, grace, joy, redemption is not seen.
The problem is the way God has been portrayd to society is all based on lies, everybody seems to have a motive, an angle, a deep agenda to exploit and prosper on their own. But God's word warns of this too. It explicitly details that the "heart of man" is deceptive and what we think is Good for us is in actuality not.
If you truly want to know the truth, just simply ask "Yeshua " to reveal himself, he will

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

freedom7
this guy could be a Zionist infiltrating the church movement, and speaking about condemnation towards prosperity preachers in America so as to throw them under the bus,

It's a known fact that the extreme necons are funding the televangelists.

WHAT ? Atheists were not mentioned, Satanists were not mentioned,
gw bush wasn't mentioned,
Yet this dweeb says those (Muslems) who protect the sacred name of Jesus christ , peace
be upon him, says are anti christ.
Don't let this hate monger confuse you.
yes he is a paid agent

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
And all of this ties in with the OP. That you tube video I showed may just be further proof that it is getting even harder to trust the churches, and in God's word he warns of this as well. All the churches outside of the churches of "Brotherly Love" are cursed. What is meant by that statement is all who ignore Jesus's two commandments that fulfilled the entire law, "love the Lord you God with all your heart soul and mind, and love others as I have loved you." are in an essence going down the same road as the Pharisees of Jesus's day were.
As one replier of this thread hinted at earlier ,If you read the bible, you will notice a distinct hatred that Jesus took towards the attitudes of the "Pharisees " and we are told of a story where you see a righteous anger unlike ever before on display when Jesus goes in to the temple and notices that the Pharisees have turned God's house into essentially a casino. This stemmed from Christ's disgust and realization of an attitude that would be a cancer to the earth's population over time. Do not think for a second that all the nightmares you see initiated by the Rothschild's banking system are not directly connected and routed in this event , because they are.
Think of how outraged we become once we realize we live in a world where a globalist family has exploited , controlled and essentially murdered countless families. Now imagine the Son of God's anger when he saw it face to face. There was a reason there has been a war since the beginning on God's word, God's truth's. And it's because the God of this World "Satan" is behind all evil that ever was and is.
There is not one human being that has committed atrocities that wasn't under demonic influence or deception. The bible calls the devil a "roaring lion" that goes on the prowl looking to devour it's prey.
In the book of Ephesians we are told that we don't fight against the flesh, but it is a spiritual war against "Principalities" . And that is exactly what is happening now. You see, it is not a coincidence that the majority does not know of speakers like Fritz Springmeir, William Cooper and John Todd. But are tuned right in to Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion etc... Jesus warned of this, and said in the end times many deceivers would come who seemingly had charisma to wipe the masses off their feet. And evil is setting up the stages in preparation for many beginning to endure the "waking up" process with disinfo agents who will offer up half truth's covered in lies, so that the intellectually sound seeker may be taken in for the deception and be endowed by what seems to be" enlightenment" but oddly enough still feels a missing piece, that missing piece is the most important one, " Jesus Christ" and a relationship with the God of the universe that provides.

Now I am not saying I know all the inner details of David Icke, Alex Jones, Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion's lives, but I will say that 3 of those 4 individuals do not accept anything that Jesus teaches, and go as far as to saying the "snake" in the garden of Eden was actually scapegoated, and was actually trying to free humanity from the reigns of an "evil controlling God" etc... and the other one will claim he's a Christian fighting for the republic and the patriots, yet so much , if not all of his focus seems to be on Globalist takeover's with very little reference to Jesus Christ. All these individuals get to experience wealth, recognition, fame within their own webs of followers, and the other Christians like William Cooper and John Todd die in very mysterious fashions, and the other is framed and jailed.
I mean, when you cross reference stories like these with biblical passages such as

Matthew 10:22 - "You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.

Matthew 20:16- "So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last."

Matthew 10:16 - “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

In every major theme in the bible you will begin to see more and more that If you sellout and try to get ahead in this world and ignore God, the Devil will feed you with all kind of fame, power, and earth treasures but at the expense of your soul.
As a matter of fact- when you give you life to Jesus it's not all roses and peachy, the world will in fact turn on you, because it cannot recognize your new transformed spirit, and your Christ filled spirit is perceived as a threat to most. Because you will be the "light" of the world, and darkness does not like to be exposed to light.

It is not a coincidence that many who have taken a stand for what is right, honourable and worthwhile have been severely persecuted throughout history of this planet. And those who focus solely on earthy desires, and treasures may never experience serious tribulation, but that is because as long as they remain uninformed of what is truly going on behind the enormous picture they are not seen as a threat from dark spiritual realms, and thus are allowed to prosper immensely.

It really comes down to this. If you desire to see this world a better place, if you value everything that is honourable and loving. If you yearn for the truth regardless of the personal expense it will cost you you will ultimately find it if you surrender it to the Cross. There was no other who ever walked who like unique like Christ. the New age movements will try and sell you on the old "Horus" stories of messiah figures throughout history who had so many parallels with Jesus, but these are all lies. And it has been debunked by speakers like Chris White.

If you truly want to experience the truth that will set you free like Jesus said it would, than at least truly seek through the bible. Its easy to sit on the sidelines and take shots at it, but if you truly wanted to know the truth about something, if you approach the bible with a pure heart you will come out of it a believer the a benevolent loving force truly does exists and truly does fight for humanity, and it's found in Jesus Christ's story of his blood he shed for humanity, and his resurrection and eternal healing power

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

I don't know if you're a globalist or not.

However, what you write is quite in keeping with the globalist propaganda, meme's, goals, strategies of the last 60+ years.

Evidently, You believe what they taught you to believe . . . . however compliantly and obediently.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Claiming Jesus was a prophet . . . ye disbelieving what he said ought to trigger outrageous cognitive dissonance.

Claiming to respect Jesus yet deny that He noted He was the Son of God . . . is silly and hazardous.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

AWESOME POST!!!! So few are willing to draw lines in the sand about what they believe and don't believe when it comes to our Lord Jesus Christ, but you have it right, I believe. GOD is AMAZING, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, and every other name in the WRITTEN WORD.

He ALONE deserves our worship, our praise!
He ALONE is WORTHY!

Praise be to GOD that we are so close to seeing his Glorious face in Heaven!

We are truly in the end times and we must stand fast and hold onto every one of his promises and STAND FIRM in our faith!!

There will be many more trials in the end times, but we are to stand STRONG in his grace and love and he will carry us through!

God Bless!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pixelbob

I have read your post and you seem to have some good solid foundation for your Christian walk which is good. Keep strong in your faith and read daily his WORD, for regardless of how many times you read it he always is able to show you something new from it.

I have seen many in churches over the years that have been to church for years and do not have this much understanding of the Bible.

May God Bless you and your family.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Lazarus Short
I'm a heretic myself for believing that Jesus Christ will save everyone, not just a few - He said so Himself.

I think that myself, tell me why you believe this, please.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I would say God Knows. If indeed you hold to your faith GOD is aware of it.The bible MAY be wrong ,some Christians are definately wrong and the best don't attack sin they usually lead by example and help rather than judge the sinner.That is essentially our job to make the world as decent a place as we can. Let others decide they are right and sin is wrong so they should attack the sinners where ever it pops up.Unless it's violent don't sweat it.My friend is a Homosexual and she's cool. She knows I am a Christian,warrior and I don't shove it into peoples faces which is how ALL of us should handle such things ,equality and polite discourse without demands.
If others want to whine about it let em, stress kills and they'll go first.

edit on 16-11-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainEnigma

EXCELLENT POINTS. AGREED.

Hold fast to that which we have received of HIM.

Overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.

Thanks for your kind encouragement. Certainly the times are darkening increasingly rapidly. Encouragement is an increasing need.

God's best to you and yours,
B

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This just keeps getting worse and worse. Somebody posted a video earlier in regards to this Christian Author "Trey Smith" Who does a thorough biblically based background of the Nephilim. Trey Smith seems to be a genuine Christian man, who exposed Mike Murdock the prosperity preacher, and has done many biblically sound videos. Now Smith decided to write a book exposing Murdock, and detailing how he attempted to rob Murdock's safe full of treasure a journey that eventually led him to Mexico where apparently God has an amazing purpose of revealing himself to Smith.

I can honestly say for somebody truly trying to understand the bible, and re-connect with Christ I have never been more torn, confused or scared in my life. I have no clue who to trust anymore. Maybe I'm too emotional, and too paranoid because ever since the awakening process I am very in tune with occult symbolism, manipulation techniques, subliminal messages etc...

Can somebody please tell me what in the world this Christian author is thinking by selling a book with his face on the front cover ( vanity) but most disturbing the book "Thieves is a cover of his face with the one eye illuminati symbolism as he cuts out the other side of his face and eye. All of this after exposing Horus and the one eye symbolism and it's connections to Lucifer! Claiming to be for Jesus, and exposing the illuminati left, right in center in all your videos and you use a book cover like this? Who do you trust anymore? This is destroying my faith in God, I'm at my end... speechless and deeply disturbed

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Do Any of you guys know about Trey Smith? What are your thoughts?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join