It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John explaining some interdimensional beings here? If so from where do they potentially come?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Your right - they often said things like - 'those who dwell on the earth' and In all religions there is a thought of life after death (up there). I guess your question leads us back to the very beginning of why we believed that life awaited us in the sky. Fearful things came from the sky just as life giving things did (sun, lightening, thunder, meteors). In Egyptian lore there was the sun God, represented by various deities but all made from the sun.

Revelations 9:1-9:4
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth; and to him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth; and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded to them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those men who have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Another interdimensional perhaps Dianec as the STAR is described as a HE from the heavens who fell here with a key to open...
Freeing Abaddon/Apollyon and the locust out of the bottomless pit it seems somewhere near here if not here? Somewhere not up there however.

More relations to those from above or the SKY interacting down here?

Dianec
What was John seeing 2000 years ago?

Very good question for if the WAS encountered with advanced intelligence or ANGEL then 1 would think the encounter would of tried to make translations observations clear as possible for him to share for future readers.

Dianec
A dragon could be something in the sky - a commet looking like a dragon; something else on fire. Perhaps frog looking things come from it.

Interesting like a transportation device for the frog likes... Does make 1 think of another perspective, hmmm.

Dianec
But doesn't it speak of the mark of the beast before the frogs?

Yes it appears so Dianec

Revelations 13:15-13:17

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Dianec
If something infiltrated earth they would want to differentiate us with a mark? I suppose there is a dragon standing on the shoreline before the mark. When does this dragon enter?

Revelations 13:1

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea.

Dianec

An all knowing God being connected to whatever it is in the sky that we feel we will return to, (or that has come to visit us through history), makes ruling out aliens nearly impossible for me.

And 1 can understand why Dianec

cloaked4u
I am love, the embodyment. Fear not ones who decieve but trust in ones heart.

Indeed cloaked4u, indeed...

schadenfreude
You have a much better point, if you're looking for non-human entities involved with us in the bible with Dan 2:43

“And whereas thou sawest iron mixed(6151) with miry clay, they shall mingle(6151) themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave(1693) one to another, even as iron is not mixed(6151) with clay.”

If however, you're being specific about the frogs, my apologies.

Not specific to only the frog likes schadenfreude all input related is welcome no need to Apollos, as it seems to share more info on non human beings energies. 1 chose to use the Frog like shared to be unclean spirits for the OP as it showed them being observed exiting out of physical bodies and were described as Spirits of unclean and not of men which seemed to 1 interdimensional related, which also relates to cloaked4u input in reference to:

cloaked4u
I was told that god is in each and every one of us, who have a soul.

Some of us were born without a soul, a living entity and thy walk among us as leaders.

Perhaps they were described in this way because they were not understood or seen as HUMAN Souls/Spirits/Internal Energies by John of Patmos...

edit on 11/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I don't agree with this guys position on the rapture, but this is one of the most informative videos I have seen that isn't full of crap.

ETA: Link broke, just paste this into youtube

Mythology and the Coming Great Deception (Rob Skiba) Full Video
edit on 12-11-2013 by schadenfreude because: link broke

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
what is this blockade, i see help me.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This one?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Broom

The frogs are symbolic of unclean propaganda that Satan inspires to lead all the governments of the earth to the battle of the great day. The propaganda will come from the "false prophet" (which is the Anglo-American duel world power), the "wild beast" (which is the United Nations) and the dragon itself, or Satan directly.

There will be deceiving propaganda by the United States and Great Britain, the United Nations, and also propaganda inspired directly by the dragon Satan that will gather all mankind together against Jehovah God and his anointed to fight against them and his people during Armageddon.

hmmm... Just a wild guess here but are you Muslim by any chance???

Korg.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

if dragon = spaceship

Those three unclean spirits looks like frog are:

sorry op, they just popped out of the mind when I saw that verse.

peace.

edit on 12-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Thanks for sharing your perspective dodol, your input is appreciated, kind of relates to what Dianec shared with the Draconaz being compared to a comet or some other fire related object SKY related transporting some here...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

yes, thank you.

i just copied pasted the whole url rather than everything after the equal sign.

brain fart.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

cloaked4u
Some of us were born without a soul, a living entity and thy walk among us as leaders.

Hi,
To me, those born without a soul (a conscience) are those that are the sociopathic element among us;

traits of an imposter

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join