It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John explaining some interdimensional beings here? If so from where do they potentially come?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Or like many try and describe some text in modern terms, is the seeing something more scientifically explained?

Revelation 16:13

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

biblehub.com...

An interdimensional being or intelligence (also intra-dimensional[1] and other-dimensional[1]) is a type of theoretical or fictional entity existing in a dimension beyond our own. Such beings are common in science fiction, and are discussed in theoretical physics and ufology. Entities able to travel between dimensions (such as via interdimensional doorways) are sometimes referred to as sliders.

Can any explain what the may have been given viewing of? Other then what the said he seen?

Borderline Aliens and UFOs & Religious MODs please feel free to move where best belongs, thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Something's to consider, as they are all described to be the same kind... But using different Avatariiz

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The frogs are symbolic of unclean propaganda that Satan inspires to lead all the governments of the earth to the battle of the great day. The propaganda will come from the "false prophet" (which is the Anglo-American duel world power), the "wild beast" (which is the United Nations) and the dragon itself, or Satan directly.

There will be deceiving propaganda by the United States and Great Britain, the United Nations, and also propaganda inspired directly by the dragon Satan that will gather all mankind together against Jehovah God and his anointed to fight against them and his people during Armageddon.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Could ' possibly ' play out in the " Great Deception " .

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Broom

reply to post by DaphneApollo

Very interesting post thus far thanks.

1 will not point any fingers @ any specific CREATOR Creation groups for there are positive and negative potentials in many CREATOR Creation groups...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

It makes sense when you read about a frog from a biological standpoint. Sticky and forked tongues? Never knew that. Poisonous skin for some. Make many sounds. Slippery looking and the ability to blend in was all I had originally thought about. I'm sure he used them as an analogy for what to look for when they come out. Or he saw some of these characteristics in visions he saw as people - and better matched them to a frog - maybe appeared to him like this. Easier if it could just be an alien though.

TextFrogs lack tails in their adult stage. They have short, neckless bodies; long, muscular hind legs specialized for jumping; and webbed feet for swimming. The skin is smooth, usually some shade of green or brown, and often spotted. Frogs have no outer ears; their prominent eardrums are exposed on the sides of the head. The bulging eyes have nictitating membranes to keep the eyes moist. Adult frogs have lungs, but their breathing mechanism is poorly developed. At rest they breathe mainly through the mouth lining, filling the lungs only occasionally. When in wet places they also absorb much dissolved oxygen through their skins. Frogs have true voice boxes and are noted for their various sounds. Frogs capture insects and worms with their sticky, forked tongue, attached at the front of the lower jaw. Some large tropical species eat small mammals and snakes. A few frogs have skin glands that can produce irritating or poisonous secretions.

Read more: frog | Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Broom

The frogs are symbolic of unclean propaganda that Satan inspires to lead all the governments of the earth to the battle of the great day. The propaganda will come from the "false prophet" (which is the Anglo-American duel world power), the "wild beast" (which is the United Nations) and the dragon itself, or Satan directly.

There will be deceiving propaganda by the United States and Great Britain, the United Nations, and also propaganda inspired directly by the dragon Satan that will gather all mankind together against Jehovah God and his anointed to fight against them and his people during Armageddon.

Yeah… myth built off myth built off myth. Reoccurring history of the gods played out through many religions. I just don't get how perfect the interpretations get once you speak to believers, they all seem to know the "one true meaning" so-to-speak. And heck, I thought Ezekiel was an alien ship sighting.

The entire Book of Ezekiel is, of course, incontrovertible proof of alien visitation, and not the result of gibbering schizophrenia or more drugs[1] than were used to write the Book of Revelation and The Beatles back catalogue combined.
Nor is it, in any way, an obvious, internally consistent, mythological reference to the order of biblical angels known as Ophanim (Heb. wheels - shocking!) or Thrones, described as wheels (or wheels-within-wheels, rimmed in beryl plating and a bunch of creepy eyeballs) in Daniel 7:9, Revelation 11:16, and (had any biblical alien hunter ever managed to complete the entire book) later in Ezekiel 10:17.
No, it has to be alien spacecraft, even though the angels are infinitely freakier and would actually make sense being mentioned elsewhere in the Bible.

link

Okay wait, I lie, a bunch of religious folk all uppity on mushrooms is just as plausible.
edit on 11-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, I think a lot of stuff in religion can be explained by extra-dimensional beings, to be honest, and even alien contact and the like.

However, I was always under the impression that in prophecies, especially Revelations, the animals and such are actually symbolic.
edit on 11pmMon, 11 Nov 2013 22:54:20 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Check this out, Wikipedia has a pretty cool Revelations page (very awesome, in fact).

Figures in Revelation[edit]
In order of appearance:
John of Patmos
The angel who reveals the Revelation of Jesus Christ
The One who sits on the Throne
Twenty-four crowned elders
Four living creatures
The Lion of Judah who is the seven horned Lamb with seven eyes
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
Four angels holding the four winds of the Earth
The seal-bearer angel
Seven angelic trumpeters
The star called Wormwood
Angel of Woe
Scorpion-tailed Locusts
Four angels bound to the great river Euphrates
Two hundred million lion-headed cavalry
The mighty angel of Seven thunders
The Two witnesses
Beast of the Sea having seven heads and ten horns
The woman and her child
The Dragon, fiery red with seven heads
Michael the Archangel
Lamb-horned Beast of the Earth
Image of the Beast of the sea
The False Prophet
Whore of Babylon
Death and Hades

Wikipedia: Revelations

Those were the figures represented. I think that the two hundred million lion-headed cavalry would represent an army of 200,000,000 people affiliated with some organization that is represented by a lion.

The beast of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns would represent a political organization with various leaders... wow that Wikipedia page is set up so amazing that I might use it to research a thread later.
edit on 11pmMon, 11 Nov 2013 22:51:31 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

reply to post by boncho

reply to post by darkbake

Revelation 6:9
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held

Revelation 6:10
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

It appears from beginning(GENESIS) to end (REVELATIONS)

that there is a strong relation to interdimensional activity including with Humans... As well as Elsewhere re-locationing where communication occurs direct with... And NEW environment suits (bodies) needing clothed with robes.

Your informative inputs are all appreciated thus far

edit on 11/11/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The frogs being words/propaganda is a very common perspective.

However. There was a time before when spirits came to earth for their own agenda....remember the Nephilim....their fathers.

According to some translations the angels that came and mated with earth women were put in "tartarus" and could no longer take human form like they did in the days of Noah

But does that mean they can't take another form?

Does that mean the the many other angels that have chosen to follow Satan cannot take a physical form themselves?

So, basically, we could be seeing a reptilian/amphibian being that has its roots as one of the devils minions

MAAAAAAYYYBE

I have spoken to some who think the devils last greatest deception is making us think he and his spiritual army are our alien ancestors....what a great way to get all of humanity to worship him...wow

X

edit on 11-11-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom

I have spoken to some who think the devils last greatest deception is making us think he and his spiritual army are our alien ancestors....what a great way to get all of humanity to worship him...wow

Interesting Xcouncil=wisdom and has been thought of. This ties into the use of Avatariiz, the shared the Unclean spirits within them... 1 wonders why they have to be within Avatariiz? Further if encountered or seen at least if true there is data shared of what drives these potential Avatariiz (suits) within maybe for fear use perhaps.

Thanks for taking time to share.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Your right - they often said things like - 'those who dwell on the earth' and In all religions there is a thought of life after death (up there). I guess your question leads us back to the very beginning of why we believed that life awaited us in the sky. Fearful things came from the sky just as life giving things did (sun, lightening, thunder, meteors). In Egyptian lore there was the sun God, represented by various deities but all made from the sun.

What was John seeing 2000 years ago? If only a fork tongued person who blended in and charmed with its many voices he may have described a leader. Of course he could not say, like Caesar X 20 - he would be killed by anyone who felt threatened by demeaning those who held power before them. A dragon could be something in the sky - a commet looking like a dragon; something else on fire. Perhaps frog looking things come from it. But doesn't it speak of the mark of the beast before the frogs? If something infiltrated earth they would want to differentiate us with a mark? I suppose there is a dragon standing on the shoreline before the mark. When does this dragon enter? I'll have to look that up.

An all knowing God being connected to whatever it is in the sky that we feel we will return to, (or that has come to visit us through history), makes ruling out aliens nearly impossible for me. If John was speaking of a return from the sky it should make sense throughout the enire chapter. Perhaps others have looked at this, (I didn't look this up specifically). If this is the case it shouldn't be a problem for people to believe when the time comes as it would be so clear cut and in your face. I have always just assumed it was used as analogies. It could very well be something spewing out powers invoked onto the antichrist. Will keep reading this thread to see what more you come up with.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am love, the embodyment. Fear not ones who decieve but trust in ones heart.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The after life has been infiltrated, beleive in nothing. I believe. i was sent a message and that was UNITE ALL. call me crazy, ok so what. Also, time. TIME is short.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was told that god is in each and every one of us, who have a soul.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Some of us were born without a soul, a living entity and thy walk among us as leaders.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You have a much better point, if you're looking for non-human entities involved with us in the bible with Dan 2:43

“And whereas thou sawest iron mixed(6151) with miry clay, they shall mingle(6151) themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave(1693) one to another, even as iron is not mixed(6151) with clay.”

If however, you're being specific about the frogs, my apologies.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

Good one. There are also the nephilims (giants) described in the bible. I believe there may even be a thread on ATS about these being found.
Perhaps your verse from Daniel is speaking about these.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Dianec because: Added a sentence.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

you worry me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join