It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Preparing for Nuclear Attacks on U.S, Britain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stockbender
i just want to add to all the "paranoid" people who are writing and yes i have found from my 27yrs of 33 in America that Americans are the most paranoid with fear...im a Russian-American living in ny, and i constantly despise you who talk of Russia as some dirty rogue country and here we the Americans are the perfect ones...If Russians were nutz and jerkz like some of you say , we wouldnt be here a long time ago, possibly right after the cuban missle crisis..Russians are not dumb asses who are looking to destroy everyone...You know in Russia people like Americans , even the military admires Americans, and here you people are so full of f**king hate it so sad..you are the ones spreading it and then become surprised why powers are coming up against you...it just shows who really plays the propoganda game....dont forget who first used the bomb...dont forget who pollutes the environment more than anyone ...it is us...so before accusing others take a good look at yourself...This whole topic is very offending to me personally because i love both countries and see beauty here and there...do you think our military doesnt exercise the same things they are doing? please understand that the reason these things are going on is to keep peace in the world...to keep those in the military occupied so they dont eat themselves alive, and to keep people like Osamu's satisfied...the bombs prevent war...and America and Russia fully understand this , atleast on the major scale between the intelligent ones...Russia is not a poor country...it possesses more land and more natural resources than North America combined...the fact that maybe some russians appear inferior is not because of their poor intelligence, in fact the high literacy rate would make Americans cry...aside the crime rate, so called bull# war on drugs and all the rest...it is becuase of poor political standards of living .where people were not as free as you to develop ...this does not make them stupid...Im pissed becuase i had to live thru all the stupid films like rambo and other garbage depicting russians as animals or some other stupid acting, looking villains while we the americans are the heros, this breaks me up...ask anyone in Russia and no one will ever tell you that Russia ever made films depicting dumb Americans......the point being to understand is that sometimes your enemy is your best friend, learn to "realize this and respect this" and youll live a happier life...because if the s**t hit the fan the Russians are capable of major destruction that America might never recover from even with all those fancy star wars toys and vice-versa ...have a nice day...learn to understand , and follow the rules of this forum...deny ignorance, rather spread knowledge and respect and decency... Dont use Russians as a scape code for wrong doings , like Hitler did with the Jews. over and out.

Hopefully you don't think I have said anything negative about Russia, read my above posts and point out one time where I've doubted Russia capabilities. Or said anything negative about Russia. Just one.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sorry, I voted for Kerry, and it's my belief Bush stole the election

So, not only do you believe that the war on Iraq was fake and that thousands of Americans and Iraqi have died for Bush's personal interests. You also believe that Bush's re-election was due to fraud. Yet, you are willing to overlook these major crimes, if he attacks Iran?

Somehow, I don't feel like wasting anymore time on you..

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Hopefully you don't think I have said anything negative about Russia, read my above posts and point out one time where I've doubted Russia capabilities. Or said anything negative about Russia. Just one.

no this was not aimed at you but generally... i just vented ,triggered here, what has been in my mind since early childhood , growing up , being called a commie, or Ivans
getting gang jumped by skin heads and what not , missing school, and having a hard start up with the American dream
seriously though it sucks being one in the middle of these two constantly bulging elephants. but its past now....haha... i see where both sides could invigorate one another, because of the richness that both possess...take a good look up at the sky.. wow , i sound like Ghandi....neee...

PS :to the unstable ones specifically towards Russia or anyone for that matter, you should enter sports, or the stock market if you need to fight , their you can really prove and find great competition of whos better, and you know both sides can definetly provide amply, without killing everyone else in the process. Really works for many, including myself...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by stockbender]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Stockbender, I'm sorry to hear how you were treated by some of the idiots here. Skinheads jump anybody who's not like them, I think they're all over though, not just America. My whole argument with Indigo has been because of his/her refusal to understand I have no hate for anybody, but if anybody would strike first with nuclear weapons these days (because I know America did it back when, but nobody will acknowledge when I post info about Japan's horrible biological attacks on China and the Phillipines during WWII, killing nearly one million), it wouldn't be America or Russia, it would be a country ruled by clerics who believe if you die in battle for god, you go to paradise. And as I stated above, I'm not at all for another American occupation of another country. But I am for making sure they don't have nuclear weapons, they should make a true effort to show us their nuke program is peaceful.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stockbender
your just paranoid kid.......and like America doesnt do the same thing??

Im 42 years old now, Im no kid and Im no skinhead, but Russia's government IMO, has failed its own people...it failed to give them hope...it failed to give them a future and now its become "Weapons-R-Us" in regards to selling Syria new missles and arming China to fight America.

Look, you sound like a resonable guy...don't take this as an Insult. I was trained to fight Russian forces in the Army....I guess old habits die hard.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
So, not only do you believe that the war on Iraq was fake and that thousands of Americans and Iraqi have died for Bush's personal interests. You also believe that Bush's re-election was due to fraud. Yet, you are willing to overlook these major crimes, if he attacks Iran?

Somehow, I don't feel like wasting anymore time on you..

The feeling is mutual, but I cannot let this go.

1. Where did I say the war on Iraq was "fake", do you mean like moon landing fake? I said I don't agree with the war on Iraq, and that the neo-cons heard what they wanted to during intelligence briefings, but again, it would have been easy as hell for Saddam to address the world publicly and offer completely unrestricted access to all facilities in question. Saddam would still be in power today. But the war on Iraq is real.

2. Yes, I believe Bush's re-election was a fraud.

3. No, please show me where I said I was willing to overlook those crimes if he attacks Iran? Where did that come from?
Where, even in some indirect way, do you gather I have offered Bush some deal within myself that I will approve of Bush, as long as I get my desperate wish and we attack Iran?

Now, I answered your questions, but just like I guaranteed you wouldn't, you didn't answer the one I posed you for the I don't no how many-th time.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If they lobbed 1 or 1000 at us and we retalitate, who wins? My thinking is there are no winners in a Nuclear event. They serve us better still in their silos, sub, amd mobie launchers. Fermi would really be upset.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
27jd, I am not going to reframe the truth for you so you can feel a bit better about yourself. I am going to give you hell. You said in the thread "Are you for or against war with Iran" that the war was fought for Bush's personal interest, exactly, as revenge for his father.

Further, you did implicate that you are willing are overlook Bush's war crimes, by supporting him in the war on Iran. Further, your desire for war with Iran, is nothing more than a result of government propoganda. We've already shown that to be true in the other thread.

Mate you are a hypocrit and I am telling you the facts. I don't tolerate hypocrits, simple as that. So, I see no point discussing further.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
27jd, I am not going to reframe the truth for you so you can feel a bit better about yourself. I am going to give you hell. You said in the thread "Are you for or against war with Iran" that the war was fought for Bush's personal interest, exactly, as revenge for his father.

Yes, the war in Iraq was, IMO.

Further, you did implicate that you are willing are overlook Bush's war crimes, by supporting him in the war on Iran.

Please, like I said, show me where I said that. I would really be interested to see where I said I was willing to overlook ANYTHING Bush has done, by supporting "him" in the war on Iran. You're reaching, and it's sad.

Further, your desire for war with Iran, is nothing more than a result of government propoganda. We've already shown that to be true in the other thread.

Oh really? When or where was I? Please show me, where you showed that to be true. You would work out well in Bush's administration, becasue you have not shown that in any way, but you say you did. Fax him your resume. I don't believe any government propaganda, just what I KNOW TO BE FACT, about the Iranian regime. Our goverment has been markedly silent on the Iran issue, what propaganda would I be believing?

Mate you are a hypocrit and I am telling you the facts. I don't tolerate hypocrits, simple as that. So, I see no point discussing further.

Better to personally attack (with BS) and retreat, than to continue to have your argument torn down any further, better keep it safe. Good plan.

All you are doing, mate, is trying to make me out to be some super patriotic Bush zombie, when I'm not. And instead of at least acknowledging, whether you agree or not, that my concern is that radical (not moderate) religious fanatics are working to get nuclear weapons, you try and make me out to be same Islam hating war monger who can't wait to see the US attack another country. When in fact I said on all threads that I would like to see the US stay out of it completely if possible. You make yourself look so foolish when you repeatedly try and lie about what I've said when there's a complete record on this thread and your "Are you for or against war with Iran" thread, everybody is free to review it, see how foolish Indigo actually is. As far as being a hypocrite, you try and come across as somebody who wants world peace, while at the same time threatening the United States, with SOMEBODY ELSE'S nuclear weapons. Define hypocrite. Or at least spell it correctly.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

If they lobbed 1 or 1000 at us and we retalitate, who wins? My thinking is there are no winners in a Nuclear event. They serve us better still in their silos, sub, amd mobie launchers. Fermi would really be upset.

They serve us better by not even being made.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Better to personally attack (with BS) and retreat, than to continue to have your argument torn down any further, better keep it safe. Good plan.

All you are doing, mate, is trying to make me out to be some super patriotic Bush zombie, when I'm not. And instead of at least acknowledging, whether you agree or not, that my concern is that radical (not moderate) religious fanatics are working to get nuclear weapons, you try and make me out to be same Islam hating war monger who can't wait to see the US attack another country. When in fact I said on all threads that I would like to see the US stay out of it completely if possible. You make yourself look so foolish when you repeatedly try and lie about what I've said when there's a complete record on this thread and your "Are you for or against war with Iran" thread, everybody is free to review it, see how foolish Indigo actually is. As far as being a hypocrite, you try and come across as somebody who wants world peace, while at the same time threatening the United States, with SOMEBODY ELSE'S nuclear weapons. Define hypocrite. Or at least spell it correctly.

I think Indigo_Child is now the property of 27JD hehe

"You have voted 27jd for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month"

YOU THA MAN 27JD!!

juss kiddin Indigo_Child!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join