It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Miley

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

KSigMason
I do love the joke: When Miley is naked and licks a hammer, it's art, but when I do it, I'm drunk and need to leave Home Depot.

Difference is Home Despot still has to sell that hammer

Fitz

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

KSigMason
I do love the joke: When Miley is naked and licks a hammer, it's art, but when I do it, I'm drunk and need to leave Home Depot.

Is that what passes for fun in Idaho? Get plastered, head down to your local home improvement superstore and play tonsil-hockey with the hand tools?

I think I may put my home up for sale and join you.........

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

They are probably going to put MC's hammer in a traveling display along with the GaGa's meat dress, some of Madonna's soiled undergarments, some of Wendy O'Williams spent shells, ect. Sort of a modern art thing.

Its really not that bad yet. Soon they will be doing live S&P shows, craping right on stage. They will call it social commentary and take that on tour. They will call it "Afterbirth: Breaking Free in A Brave New World/How Do You Like Me Now".

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
S&F for point number 5..

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

KSigMason

Is that what passes for fun in Idaho? Get plastered, head down to your local home improvement superstore and play tonsil-hockey with the hand tools?

I think I may put my home up for sale and join you.........

You should try the power tool section.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
New Miley conspiracy:

12 November, 2013: Miley Cyrus actually does something normal (and quite good, actually):

Miley doing a good job

Someone must have brainwashed her into being normal. Anyone have a guess as to which group that might be?

P.S. It's quite disturbing actually. Must have been a powerful group to get this change right!

edit on 22/11/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Saurus
New Miley conspiracy:

12 November, 2013: Miley Cyrus actually does something normal (and quite good, actually):

Miley doing a good job

Someone must have brainwashed her into being normal. Anyone have a guess as to which group that might be?

P.S. It's quite disturbing actually. Must have been a powerful group to get this change right!

edit on 22/11/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

She does a good job and all on Summer Time Sadness. I dont care for the song much though, maybe its one of those that have to grow on me a couple years or something. It just doesn't reach out and grab me like wrecking ball does musically with no vid.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetpair927

She's just further demonstrating her world ignorance by this clothing display. I guess Disney didn't teach her much.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Funny how the world VIOLENCE is plastered across the front of the dress, and on the back it says "PLEASE STOP".

Obvious subliminal message is obvious.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

She is a teenagers' priestess. Let's see how our teenagers turn out in a few years time. She will defend her 'right' to be trash, with a vengeance. Ho hum...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I think Miley is part of God's communication with you.

The black and white checkered pattern is probably symbolizing duality. In other words contrast. Namely contrast between right and wrong, good and evil, the narrow gate and the broad gate. I believe that what is going on is that God is turning up the contrast on your TV to make you see more clearly what leads to him and what leads away from him. Nicki Minaj is another manifestation of the same phenomenon.

www.azlyrics.com...

From the song High School by Nicki Minaj:

I let him play with my pussy then lick it off of his fingers

I heard that song on the radio when I was at my gym. Not only is it being played in malls and other public places, it is directed primarily at children and youth. If that isn't telling you this world is heading down into hell fast, I don't know what is. However I think it's all good. It's to show you that you have a choice between embracing the physical world and ascending from it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join