It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation Army says “Gays Need to Be Put to Death”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Logarock

Akragon

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

ahh yes always the smart ass rebel, who forgets that god is god of the living as well as the dead.
god help us,, in Jesus name of course.

for one must test,, the Spirit,,

Welcome to the world of contradiction... presented to you by none other then Paul...

Jesus said...

Mark 12
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err

Paul is a stumbling block most don't notice... don't be fooled by the Pharisee in sheeps clothing my friend

If you would take some correction here....Jesus was taking a shot at these guys when He said this. He was shooting at their great faith in being related to the now dead patriarchs. Jesus was effectively saying that these men Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were alive and well and that the Pharisees who claimed relation to them were dead spiritually and their blood relationship with the linage would not give tem life. He was in effect calling the Pharisees dead and the Lord wasn't their God by hereditary title.

Paul is talking about the spiritual living and the spiritual dead.....they will all be judged. There is no contradiction. You are simply corrupting the meaning of scripture as you often do. It is your way.

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it...

There is a god of this world... Jesus knew it, so did Paul... and he/she/it is not the same entity as the Father of Jesus...

edit on 10-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Logarock

"Namely His enemies" thats the funny part,, God had too harden people's hearts, so drastically,,that,,it only could be done, too show.,, that, the WORD of GOD.
Shall complete, itself.

Jesus had no enemies,, only, those strong enough, too participate.

edit on 11/10/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

Clever and to a point true......but "He who is not for me is against me".

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

LOL. That's not an opinion. "No prophecy of scripture is of private interpretation". Which is what you are all about. Unfortunate many cant tell the difference and see through your charade. But then even the devil has sheep that must be kept in line. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.

edit on 10-11-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

guess u dont see the pattern.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by Akragon

LOL. That's not an opinion. "No prophecy of scripture is of private interpretation". Which is what you are all about. Unfortunate many cant tell the difference and see through your charade. But then even the devil has sheep that must be kept in like.

That's why the church made it illegal to have a copy of the bible in the early times of the church right... because only priests and church leaders can understand the deeper meanings...

What a load dude... the bible is there for everyone to read, its the most published book in the history of man kind...

the church owns no rights to anything... once upon a time perhaps... but not anymore

Scripture speaks to each person differently... You can read the gospels 100 times and always find deeper meaning

just because you have been brainwashed into believing scripture is ONLY to be interpreted by the leaders of an organized religion..... does not make it even close to true

and yes... THAT is your opinion regurgitated from being taught... not from reading

edit on 10-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

well to continue on ,, u cant just get up and leave,, in the middle of a sermon,,heres the closing lines, which un surprising for a living God,,said it best,,

"But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"

the end.

edit on 11/10/2013 by BobAthome because: Gog,,lol,,it still happens,, lol speling.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Akragon

Logarock
reply to post by Akragon

LOL. That's not an opinion. "No prophecy of scripture is of private interpretation". Which is what you are all about. Unfortunate many cant tell the difference and see through your charade. But then even the devil has sheep that must be kept in like.

That's why the church made it illegal to have a copy of the bible in the early times of the church right... because only priests and church leaders can understand the deeper meanings...

What a load dude... the bible is there for everyone to read, its the most published book in the history of man kind...

the church owns no rights to anything... once upon a time perhaps... but not anymore

Scripture speaks to each person differently... You can read the gospels 100 times and always find deeper meaning

just because you have been brainwashed into believing scripture is ONLY to be interpreted by the leaders of an organized religion..... does not make it even close to true

As far as your interpretation here its just wrong. That's another reason its available at large so cases like yourself couldn't get away with private interpretations.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

well to continue on ,, u cant just get up and leave,, in the middle of a sermon,,heres the closing lines, which un surprising for a living God,,said it best,,

the end.

edit on 11/10/2013 by BobAthome because: Gog,,lol,,it still happens,, lol speling.

You should read the entire chapter my friend...

Search the scriptures, for in them YE THINK ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Akragon

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

the end.

You should read the entire chapter my friend...

Search the scriptures, for in them YE THINK ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am very familiar with the whole chapter. Unfortunately to those who are not and reading this they will or may see your statement as a sort of legit jab. But it is you just casting dispersions on your opponent.

And yes he didn't need honor from men ultimately just His Father. You remember that OT false God as you like to call Him? Jesus thought very highly of Him. Would even die for us at His command. But you are one of those that honor yourself and make a pretense at honoring God. "They honor me with their mouth but their heart is far from me".

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Jesus thought very highly of Him.

Did he though?

This god had rules... Jesus was only the Son of God, who is he to go changing and breaking rules...

Unless... he didn't change anything...

He came to show man the right rules, the ones that have always been...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Would you? Would you take a whip and beat the money changers out of the temple even though the "Jesus Christ Superstar" movie said "we are no different fellows than the buyers and the sellers"? Really? Could you rule the world with a rod of iron? Could you slay with a sword that proceeds out of your mouth? I mean think about it. When Jesus returns He is going to kill some people. Yep. Right out of thier fricken misery.

I said I would follow his lead Rock. Not try to be him, but follow him.
Big difference my good man.

edit on 11-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Kinda funny (if it's true) that a 'salvation' army would wanna be seen/or heard to be putting anyone to death...but I guess that's Love for ya...

Å99

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

All that matters is what Christ said.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I am still shaking my head inn disbelief over this one...

The Salvos over here are the People on the street, handing out food, EVERYDAY!! 3x a day, the Soup and Blanket run...they provide hot soup and bread, blankets to People (homeless) etc. I don't live in Adelaide anymore but when I go there, you always see the Salvos out and about helping People. Setting up coffee runs at train stations, helping others.

Going into darker areas of life, making sure anyone, regardless of status/lifestyle has food, warmth etc. And, a lot of People that were once on the street without any hope ARE the ones that then dedicate their own lives to helping others. The Salvos do not reject anyone.

I am going to have a good look at this 'so called interview' and even share the link with some other People that are smarter at IT stuff and can ascertain whether or not this is legitimate.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

omg the article they are using is from June 2013 and then suddenly, they are wearing Christmas hats??

oh ffs People, I am no IT expert but this is BS !!

how the eff does an article in JUNE equate to Nov or Dec holiday season???????????????????????????????????????

Those images with the two chicks in Santa hats with a sign... the sign has been photo shopped and added to it. Find the original image, prolly from 2012 Dec.

FFS

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by akushla99

All that matters is what Christ said.

Too true...and what all the great women and men said about peace...unfortunately not many have functioning eyes and ears...

Å99

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
OMG just click on the first image of the man with a sign. IT IS DISTORTED, check out the superman back pack...
I don't know too many effing cameras that take a photo that has any 'rounding'!

as for the 2nd pic with the two chicks... anyone can quite easily put any other message on it.

question is, why would anyone smear the Salvos? wth is going on with that.

pic from JUNE 2013!!!!

and in JUNE they were wearing holiday hats... omg

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Thurisaz
OMG just click on the first image of the man with a sign. IT IS DISTORTED, check out the superman back pack...
I don't know too many effing cameras that take a photo that has any 'rounding'!

as for the 2nd pic with the two chicks... anyone can quite easily put any other message on it.

question is, why would anyone smear the Salvos? wth is going on with that.

pic from JUNE 2013!!!!

and in JUNE they were wearing holiday hats... omg

Christmas in july...

2nd lion

Å99

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have listened to the entire interview... stating issues from the 90s and I suggest everyone listen to it, Mj Craibe has no knowledge of Project Exodus and they are twisting his words... listen to what to say regarding if anyone of his children were gay. At best, they have bastardised whatever he has said, throwing out issues from 20 years ago that he had nothing to do with and also quoting scripture and twisting whatever he tried to say.

it is a shameful smear campaign...even the issues of sexuality, 'even only relevant to their 'health workers in the St Kilda area''

"how many Gay Members of staff do you have?"

a = "I couldn't tell you"

and they responded with, their twist... he would have been damned no matter what he had said.

joy.org.au...
Melbourne Radio (obviously going broke) needs to bastardise someone/anyone to get some attention and FUNDING.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

"But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. "

so tell me please,how do i recieve this , love of God?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join