It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitic Agenda Running The World ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
During the last years we had been discussing the radical changes taking place in our society. The general perception of these events seems to be negative. We can be wrong.

Analyzing our hypothetical vision of an alien society we can find the essential guidelines to redesign our society in order to provide a better quality of life for mankind. The modifications to make are without doubt radical and it is not easy to leave convictions carried for generations.

We fight against the establishment of a global government, universal healthcare programs, GMO and Gun Control.

Aren’t those precisely some of the characteristics most of us believe are part of an extraterrestrial Society?

I do not believe these changes are wrong. I certainly see our problem is also with the people executing this plans. I intentionally used the word “plan” because I do believe these “executers” obey to a higher level.

If we could see with their eyes the faces behind the plan, we might find ourselves looking at the evidence we always wanted to have.

See these changes as a list of exopolitic assignments given to us ?

Test in progress…..
edit on 9-11-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
they will study us..but, we are just too barbaric a species for an alien society to try and bring into the fold of a galactic community....doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I've got a family relative that I wouldn't trust alone inside my own home, and I'm sure i'm not the only one.
edit on 9-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You've voiced an opinion I've had for decades. The elimination of national borders and a global vision encompassing all mankind for the benefit of all mankind. I see Geopolitics as the single largest obstacle to the advancement of the planet closely followed by cultural, religious and racial divisions. How this can evolve without overly benefiting the special interest groups will be the challenge going forward.

Hopefully this topic will evolve so I/we might benefit from the insight of others.

P.S. There was a book printed in the 70's Authored by R. Buckminster Fuller that goes into Globalism and the Utopian society something that fits with this nicely. If anyone can remember the title I would appreciate getting it as I've looked through the catalogs but nothing rings a bell.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

jimmyx
they will study us..but, we are just too barbaric a species for an alien society to try and bring into the fold of a galactic community....doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I've got a family relative that I wouldn't trust alone inside my own home, and I'm sure i'm not the only one.
edit on 9-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

It doesn't matter how barbaric we are. Be barbaric is just an stage and eventually we will change. Redesigning our society is the path. Underestimation of the capacity of mankind is against the perspective of our creators, which happens to be them.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Humans think in a limited short term fashion but advance over the long term. While there is much barbarism today, compared to the dark ages we have come a long way. In another thousand years we will have advanced farther and I do not believe we will destroy ourselves (all the bad stuff not withstanding.)

Whether there is an outside force trying to direct us or not the simple fact is we don't need them. True it may take us centuries to achieve FTL travel but I doubt this.

There is no indication ET is doing anything at all (if they exist) and if they were it could just as easily be manipulation to benefit themselves. Unless the come down and introduce themselves like the Vulcan's we're probably better off without them.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

There is no indication ET is doing anything at all (if they exist)

I don't think they sign their work, like painters.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I think you are correct with your views here. While not original, they do need to be aired continually and you are doing that service.

I say that as a former red neck character that underwent an abduction experience many years ago and have been trying to change my ways ever since. In fact, I put up a thread about a year ago that said something about abductions making some of us abductees into democrats, even liberal democrats. It was done partly in jest, but not entirely. There is a deep truth there once you start to ponder our world as see by advanced ET races.

As a partial conservative still, I see both sides of the issue. And as much as I despise many of the actions that the current administration and Bush earlier have been bringing into play, I know in my heart of hearts that some of that is necessary. We can go over them point by point--and do here at ATS--starting with the UN, Agenda 21, gun rights, gay rights, abortion rights, diversity, the several elite "clubs" that really run the world, world banking, sharing the wealth and nanny governments with super abilities to know what we are doing. There is a masterful plan of great circumference on many levels in play. It is a huge conspiracy and that is why TPTB try to make the word "conspiracies" into being a dirty word. It is the key to understanding and they would rather not have that being so evident.

Basically, we are being rushed into the future. Evidently, there is some threshold out there in the near future that we need to pass. That is the only logical explanation for why our leaders will willingly, piece by piece dismantle our formerly working systems of society, cultures and nationalism. The kicker is that the US, and its belief in personal freedom above all else, is to suffer greatly in this monumental change. (Yeah, I know, that word is Obama's motto.)

I tend to be optimistic about eventual contact, but I fear that the serious game plan has only one outcome with two ways of getting there. We can get there willingly with some discomfort as a race, or we can risk destroying each other as we are dragged kicking and screaming into that future. If we do not go willingly into the unknown, terrible things will happen to our existing civilizations, lowering them into the depths of near non-existence before we will embrace an entirely new way of looking at and doing life. And if that is what it will take, then that will be the way it is.
Your and I have a choice.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I think you are correct with your views here. While not original, they do need to be aired continually and you are doing that service.
reply to post by Aliensun

That's all I wanted. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Intention is what you hope for as a result. Intent is by design. The problem here is neither intention or intent. It is the polarity of choices. They are not in it for the people. They are in it for themselves and are blinded to any other path than that of selfish gain. The root of the trouble here is not ideology. It is pure corruption of the heart.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I don't see any polarity, no choices neither. The changes are taking place already, regardless our opinion. One day we will find out "it was all for our good".

Aliens experiments on humans is a good example of that.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Lets say hypothetically the government was able to see a film of a real alien society in operation, given to them by the Ets to allow the government an understanding of how ET society works. The government may try and model changes in our society to model the Ets.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

In the way I see this, once they realized reenginering from UFO crashes wasn't enough, they went beyond, initially pushed by ambition.

At certain point an offer had been made in terms mankind couldn't refuse. Maybe it was simply "Non-negotiable".

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Trueman
During the last years we had been discussing the radical changes taking place in our society. The general perception of these events seems to be negative. We can be wrong.

Analyzing our hypothetical vision of an alien society we can find the essential guidelines to redesign our society in order to provide a better quality of life for mankind. The modifications to make are without doubt radical and it is not easy to leave convictions carried for generations.

We fight against the establishment of a global government, universal healthcare programs, GMO and Gun Control.

Aren’t those precisely some of the characteristics most of us believe are part of an extraterrestrial Society?

I do not believe these changes are wrong.

Venus Project for the win!
www.thevenusproject.com...

The thing is, most people would love to live in the Star Trek universe or something like the Venus Project.

However most people are not willing to personally sacrifice what they hold dear to bring about that type of world.

Even in Trek it took humanity recovering from a third world war to get its act together and start anew.

I hope it doesn't take anything that drastic. But if we are to survive and more importantly, thrive as a species we will have to do it in a radically different way than primate tribal warfare with drones.

At some point Earth will grow up. Whether this is an "Exopolitic Agenda" or just good common sense it will happen.

We're in the birth pangs of a Type 1 society.

I plan to do my small part to help the birthing process along if needed. We all can do small things.
edit on 9-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I see no evidence that "they" are cosmically enlightened and on our side. Quite the obverse actually...if "they" even do exist.

Super-sneaky and ever-mysterious that lot. It might be comforting to give them the benefit of the doubt as some kind of cosmic philanthropists...but that would seem, at this point, pure fantasy.

A new religion with absolutely no basis, eh?

edit on 9-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Trueman

"We" fight against these things? I think you should speak for yourself on that bit.

I don't think we know a single thing about extraterrestrial races other than if they're coming here they're much more advanced than we are. So I couldn't imagine what their societies are like.

I can suppose they live more high-minded than us and don't wallow in petty primitive tribalism and ancient religions that have no basis in fact, but I really couldn't say one way or another.
edit on 9-11-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"We" fight against these things? I think you should speak for yourself on that bit.
reply to post by Frith

The word "we" doesn't mean you and me only. "We" = mankind. That includes you and the rest of the world.

I don't think we know a single thing about extraterrestrial races

That is speaking for yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The GUT
I see no evidence that "they" are cosmically enlightened and on our side. Quite the obverse actually...if "they" even do exist.

Super-sneaky and ever-mysterious that lot. It might be comforting to give them the benefit of the doubt as some kind of cosmic philanthropists...but that would seem, at this point, pure fantasy.

A new religion with absolutely no basis, eh?

edit on 9-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Trueman
reply to post by Bassago

There is no indication ET is doing anything at all (if they exist)

I don't think they sign their work, like painters.

Almost the same statement, same answer too.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Trueman
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I don't see any polarity, no choices neither. The changes are taking place already, regardless our opinion. One day we will find out "it was all for our good".

Aliens experiments on humans is a good example of that.

Although it might be construed that our connection to the Spiritual side of humanity might be some sort of consciousness manipulation from 'aliens,' but it is more likely that the narrative we have from the Bible is the true version of events from beginning to end. No other source of information we possess can compare to the wealth of information contained in scriptures. They cover every avenue of thought, even beings from the Heavens. It covers the mystery held by God. It covers the reason we are here, what we are and how we will transition from one state to the next. A better science fiction novel could not be written.

This universe is old and those who created it are likely even older. Every mechanism and system we can observe is a mirror of the next. Taking one apart shows the entire story to us as a pattern followed throughout. Fear of what is unseen (darkness) is ruled by the light. Light is also unseen until it hits what it reveals. The strong force in physics does not take advantage of its strength. If it did, chaos would never result in unity. Unity is what we have as a potential. It all depends on where we place our trust.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

What is the message coming from the depths of the unseen reality?

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. 3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

What does God need from us?

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

The polarity is here: Eyes Wide Open

edit on 9-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join