It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epistle of Barnabas 13 - The Inheritance of Israel and the Seed of the Serpent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
EB1 | EB2 |
EB3 | EB4 | EB 6-5 | EB 7-8 | EB 9-10 | EB 11 | EB 12

Barnabas 13:1
Now let us see whether this people or the first people hath the
inheritance, and whether the covenant had reference to us or to them.

---In this thread, Barnabas reveals the first to receive the inheritance.

Barnabas 13:2
Hear then what the scripture saith concerning the people; And Isaac
prayed concerning Rebecca his wife, for she was barren. And she
conceived. Then Rebecca went out to enquire of the Lord. And the
Lord said unto her; Two nations are in thy womb, and two peoples in
thy belly, and one people shall vanquish another people, and the
greater shall serve the less.

---The two nations here are Israel and the Arabs (Ishmaelites).

Romans 9 as a reference:

10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.

See this thread: Overcoming Babylon

Barnabas 13:3
Ye ought to understand who Isaac is, and who Rebecca is, and in whose
case He hath shown that the one people is greater than the other.

Barnabas 13:4
And in another prophecy Jacob speaketh more plainly to Joseph his
son, saying; Behold, the Lord hath not bereft me of thy face; bring
me thy sons, that I may bless them.

Barnabas 13:5
And he brought Ephraim and Manasseh, desiring that Manasseh should be
blessed, because he was the elder; for Joseph led him by the right
hand of his father Jacob. But Jacob saw in the spirit a type of the
people that should come afterwards. And what saith He? And Jacob
crossed his hands, and placed his right hand on the head of
Ephraim, the second and younger, and blessed him. And Joseph said
unto Jacob, Transfer thy right hand to the head of Manasseh, for he
is my first born son. And Jacob said to Joseph, I know it, my son,
I know it; but the greater shall serve the less. Yet this one also
shall be blessed.

---We find this story recurring throughout scripture. There are always two. One younger and the other older. The twins theme runs through most sections of the Bible. This reflects the double nature of man. It is symbolic for many hidden mysteries revealed in scripture, even the fact that there are two Adams.

Barnabas 13:6
Mark in whose cases He ordained that this people should be first and
heir of the covenant.

Barnabas 13:7
If then besides this He also recorded it through Abraham, we attain
the completion of our knowledge. What then saith he to Abraham when
he alone believed, and was ascribed for righteousness? Behold I
have made thee, Abraham, a father of nations that believe in God in
uncircumcision.

---"Just when Isaac finishes blessing Jacob and Jacob leaves him, Esau returns only to discover that Jacob had “stolen” his blessings. “Your brother,” Isaac tells him, “came with deceit and he already took your blessing.” Esau lets out a very loud and bitter scream. “Isn’t he truly named Jacob (Yaakov). He went behind my back (akav) twice. First he took my birthright and now he took my blessing.” LINK

Jacob (Yaakov) is so named as the heel. When Esau and Jacob were born, Esau was the first born. The wrestled in the womb and then Jacob held the heel of Esau. Jacob means heel. AKAV means heel (Ekev). Compare this to the heel in Genesis 3 and the seed of the woman. Then compare this to 1 John 4.

1 John 4

11 For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous.

Keep one central fact in mind. Esau traded his birthright, not because he was tricked, but because he thought he was going to die that night. He said, “Here I’m about to die, what good is a birthright to me?”

What was he missing in his reasoning? You must be born again!

Consider the seed of the woman and the fall of mankind when Eve was deceived. Does Satan have seed on earth and what does this have to do with Cain as the firstborn from Eve? What does the term "Sons of Cain" represent? It is interesting to note that Enoch is a son of Cain. As we follow the path to the new seed of Christ, consider what was said by Enoch to open our Ears. How would Barnabas see this? Consider what all of this means to the preservation of the Seed of Able and Seth compared to that of Cain. All of this is very complicated to manage in the mind.

If you do the research into the genealogy, you get some interesting facts. Of all that Barnabas has outlined, I must admit that this is beyond the scope of what I can understand currently. Beyond the simplicity of understanding that both twins are expressed within each of us today, the significance beyond this is very complicated. I will leave it to others to unwind. Additionally, it is up to each of us to overcome our own internal divisions. The pattern for accomplishing this is found within the pages of the Bible.

Here are few good links:

Information from K-House

A Thread from the Bible Wheel

Interesting

For sure, you can find any number of views on this division between the two seed-lines. As it turns out, Barnabas expresses this idea from beginning to end of his epistle. What will we find next?

If you really want to open wide and dive deep, reflect this chapter of Barnabas to this thread and document from the Dead Sea Scrolls: Note the Title: EYES wide open!

"All that is now and ever shall be originates with the God of knowledge. Before things come to be, He has ordered all their designs, so that when they do come to exist—at their appointed times as ordained by His glorious plan—they fulfill their destiny, a destiny impossible to change. He controls the laws governing all things, and He provides for all their pursuits.

He created humankind to rule over the world, appointing for them two spirits in which to walk until the time ordained for His visitation. There are the spirits of truth and falsehood. "

Which Spirit do you follow?
edit on 8-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What is the all about Enoch?
I came across this thread just now while perusing the new list. I started to read and after a paragraph kinda went"wassup with this?" Then I found that not only have you posted this long long page, you have done this also twelve times previously. Most with little or no reply.

So I skipped back to the first Barnabas thread and all the immediate information I could find on Barnabas was that he won the coin flip with Mathias to become an apostle. Where did this epistle come from. Was it unearthed in some quarry or found in the catacombs of the Vatican? This kind of information might be nice for someone like me to acquire before launching into reading the missive.

And now that my curiosity has been piqued, why are you doing this. You keep posting and posting and posting with little or no response, so you are keeping at it not for the public out cry for more more more. Not for popularity. Have you been tasked with this chore as a mission or something? Who has asked you to do this, or have you just decided on your own that this information is important to post for what reason I can only guess?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

He thinks he is doing it for our benefit. You would think lack of reciprocation would make him think again...

Pretty sure its all but automated now.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

TerryMcGuire
What is the all about Enoch?
I came across this thread just now while perusing the new list. I started to read and after a paragraph kinda went"wassup with this?" Then I found that not only have you posted this long long page, you have done this also twelve times previously. Most with little or no reply.

So I skipped back to the first Barnabas thread and all the immediate information I could find on Barnabas was that he won the coin flip with Mathias to become an apostle. Where did this epistle come from. Was it unearthed in some quarry or found in the catacombs of the Vatican? This kind of information might be nice for someone like me to acquire before launching into reading the missive.

And now that my curiosity has been piqued, why are you doing this. You keep posting and posting and posting with little or no response, so you are keeping at it not for the public out cry for more more more. Not for popularity. Have you been tasked with this chore as a mission or something? Who has asked you to do this, or have you just decided on your own that this information is important to post for what reason I can only guess?

Ecclesiastes 3

9 What do workers gain from their toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end...22 So I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work, because that is their lot. For who can bring them to see what will happen after them?

Solomon could not see beyond his assumption that men died like beasts and would not rise form the dust. He asks a question here that was then later revealed. We can see the end. These threads are for later and possibly for different eyes that see. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why you cannot see beyond the wall of text? Look at the wall first before you try to jump over. Examine it. You might just find a gate you didn't know was there.

If only Humpty had been so smart.

edit on 8-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

These threads are for later and possibly for different eyes that see.

So I'm guessing here, you are putting these posts out into the electronic media so that sometime in the future, someone will come along and find them and what? Maybe revere you as you seem to revere Barnabas?

Examine it. You might just find a gate you didn't know was there.

The thing is Enoch, I have found that there are gates here, and there are gates there. There are gates everywhere. Sure, your posts here may be a gate of some sort, but with all the gates abounding across the infosphere, I find I am inclined to enter ones which first offer some kind of and explanation about what it is all about.

I offered you a sincere question and you replied with Biblical quotes, platitudes and cliques. AND, you didn't even offer to answer my questions as if you were some voice of ancient wisdom speaking in sonorous voice from the mountain.

So,,, as it appears that mine eyes are not the eyes with which to see nor my ears yet the ones to hear, I shall sally forth through someone elses gate. But first I will reply to the other poster who replied to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

He thinks he is doing it for our benefit. You would think lack of reciprocation would make him think again...

Pretty sure its all but automated now.

Automated???? Yes maybe so. It is easy to suppose that Enoch just lifts this stuff from somewhere and that he has a bunch of quotes and platitudes set in his computers memory that can just be lifted up and inserted where he thinks it fits.

Also now as I look back at his last posting, I see that you responded and he asked you why you kept coming back. Yet as I looked back through his other posts on Banabas, I could not find that you had replied in any of them. Do I smell a little persecution complex here? Thing is though, if there is, it is most likely to his liking.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Goodness Infinity!!!! Another one has already been posted as I went back to the new listings.
AND, he has reserved a space for the following one to be presented. He is clearly engaged in something to which neither you or I are capable of comprehending. Sooooo... Back to topics on our level, whatcha havin for dinner?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So I'm guessing here, you are putting these posts out into the electronic media so that sometime in the future, someone will come along and find them and what? Maybe revere you as you seem to revere Barnabas?

My hope is simpler than this. I hope others come along and revere Christ as much as I notice that Barnabas revers the truth. My hope is to someday reach the end with Barnabas. When we arrive, others will be there with us from the journey. There's no boasting in heaven. We are all in this together.

edit on 9-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The thing is Enoch, I have found that there are gates here, and there are gates there. There are gates everywhere. Sure, your posts here may be a gate of some sort, but with all the gates abounding across the infosphere, I find I am inclined to enter ones which first offer some kind of and explanation about what it is all about.

I offered you a sincere question and you replied with Biblical quotes, platitudes and cliques. AND, you didn't even offer to answer my questions as if you were some voice of ancient wisdom speaking in sonorous voice from the mountain.

So,,, as it appears that mine eyes are not the eyes with which to see nor my ears yet the ones to hear, I shall sally forth through someone elses gate. But first I will reply to the other poster who replied to me.

Matthew 7

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Automated???? Yes maybe so. It is easy to suppose that Enoch just lifts this stuff from somewhere and that he has a bunch of quotes and platitudes set in his computers memory that can just be lifted up and inserted where he thinks it fits.

Also now as I look back at his last posting, I see that you responded and he asked you why you kept coming back. Yet as I looked back through his other posts on Banabas, I could not find that you had replied in any of them. Do I smell a little persecution complex here? Thing is though, if there is, it is most likely to his liking.

Afterinfinity is a frequent visitor to my threads. These are reflections of my own search for truth. The search continues to rotate around the center. If you hear me repeat information, it is simply a spoke pointing back to the middle. Take a look at what I am pointing to and get your eyes off me. This is not about me. It's about Christ.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

TerryMcGuire
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Goodness Infinity!!!! Another one has already been posted as I went back to the new listings.
AND, he has reserved a space for the following one to be presented. He is clearly engaged in something to which neither you or I are capable of comprehending. Sooooo... Back to topics on our level, whatcha havin for dinner?

Food is knowledge in the Bible.

Genesis 3

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

Food sacrificed to idols...

"Hebrews 5

11 We have much to say about this, but it is hard to make it clear to you because you no longer try to understand. 12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! 13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. 14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. "

edit on 9-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The search continues to rotate around the center. If you hear me repeat information, it is simply a spoke pointing back to the middle.

Ok Ok. You never did reply to my original question of where did this epistle come from, so I looked it up for myself. I see that it is not part of the Bible but rather one of the writings around those Biblical times which was not part of the "excepted Bible" That's really what I was asking.

As far as the spokes leading back the the center which you have your eyes so set upon, I would rather gaze out towards the circumference and the totality of the wheel itself.

Bye

new topics

top topics

join