It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
so far all nukes are DIY, what makes you think that some are on sale now ?

there hasn't been a hand me down nuke and there won't be one now either. You make one yourself or you go without. Pakistan also has a Khyber Pass on ebay. lol...

Yeah right, BBC reported it so it must be true.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

Silly to rules something out because its never happened before, also ignores the fact that countries might sell their technology for money, as N Korea has been suspected of doing. And ignores the part where it says that the Saudis helped fund the Pakistani program, as one of the senior Pakistani officials says "What did we think the Saudis were giving us all that money for? It wasn't charity”

And then there are the allegations that Israel offered to sell nuclear weapons to South Africa, as well as the joint test, the 'Vela Incident'
edit on 9/11/2013 by MortlitantiFMMJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

I was wondering how long, if ever, it would take for this to break public and become known.

I'm glad some of the cards are finally...FINALLY...being put on the table for all to see. It's about damned time.

Now people can look at this and have a far better idea of what the stakes actually are, and how deadly serious this game really is. It's never JUST been about Iran getting a weapon.

...now if they'd tell the rest, we could actually make informed decisions about which side to take on this. I made that choice a long time ago, myself ...and Saudi Arabia is absolutely not it.

I had heard from a family friend that the Saudis had nukes years ago.
You heard the same maybe..
Not good-the Saudi regime are fanatical,and will only get more so as their oil dwindles,or before that if we all start using algae fuel or thorium...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia gets all pissed at the US for not leveling Damascus, so starts talking about selling their oil to China, and in no time at all, this story appears!

Saudi Arabia is nothing more than a huge money laundering and organised crime operation. They sell us their oil and we sell them masssive amounts of arms, and the royals (of which there do seem to be rather a lot) skim off every deal that is going, acting as the middlemen. Of course, they like to spread the money around with kickbacks galore, which helps keep the wheels greased. It's all just a big business money-go-round!

So, if they stop the oil and sell to someone else, that money laundering operation ceases as far as the western interests are concerned, and that cannot be allowed to happen, hence the sudden SA / Nuke story. When they stop this silliness and come back to the fold, the story will be buried.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

what are you talking about most of the 19 terrorist during 911 were from and funded by saudi arabia they even had a telephon the day after to raise money for the families of those brave martyrs which raised 25 million . the house of saud has no power there the religious clerics hold all the power there. and if they get nukes we should treat them the same way we did iraq.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

they haven't used them on india because india would nuke them right back .

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

That's pretty close to what I've heard and about the same time frame, if not a bit earlier. Unlike many nations, the Saudi's have never been ones to brag or stand on threats. They just sit quietly, contemplate, and work behind the scenes to undermine where they choose...support where they want ..and generally do what everyone does, with more 0's on the end. Control the world, as it directly impacts their nation.

It shouldn't be surprising that one of the wealthiest nations in the world for money available to it's leaders and government has...err...says they'll get ... Nuclear warheads. I think what's surprising is that anyone is surprised by it.

I think we both agree that if the balloon ever went up across the Middle East for real in open regional war, what weapons were used and by whom would be as shocking to the world as the final death count.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I totally agree.
It would have been very possible for such oil wealth to aquire blackmarket tech/nukes at the fall of the Soviet Union in a hypothetical theory.
In fact,i would be surprised if this did not take place.
All hypothetical of course.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Let's not kid ourselves people. It's no secret to any well-read individual that if given an opportunity the west would undermine the Saudi government and install a puppet regime to increase profits. Saudi Aabia is on the list of nations that must be "dealt with" in order to usher in the predominance of the United States into and throughout 21 century.

In other words, its just as critical to prevent the Saudi's from aquiring nuclear weapons as it is preventing Iran and the western governments (and Saudi Arabia) know this.

In fact, just thinking rationally, if I was the government of Saudi Arabia or Iran I would do everything in my power to secure nuclear weapons. I mean if I was being threatened day in and day out and having sanctions placed on me I would want a way to protect myself. And seeing how all the saber rattling all but abated with North Korea once they aquired it is also a telling sign.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Never much of a secret here, although the original funding was to counter Israel, the Iranian nuclear threat came later. This has always been one of the big reasons the West has tried to contain the Iranian nuclear program. If Iran goes so does the Kingdom and most of the region will go nuclear as well and that is not a good mix. Suprisingly the Arab states see Isreal as rationale and not a state that would use nukes to threaten the region nor do they see Isreal as having any ambitions in the region beyond its own borders. Iran on the other hand they have no trust in and have been threatened by on a regular basis.

The new dynamic in the region is this. Russia sold out Assads weapons program under US military threats. This showed Iran two things, one Russia in neither willing nor able to defend its client states against the US. And second after selling out Assads secret weapons right out from under him, Iran fears Russia could do the same to them should the US threaten to use force. So Iran quickly figured that if the Russians are to weak to do anything and willing to sell them out they might as well work with the US and get something in return. And thus the sudden willingness by Iran to work with the US. While Putin played this off as some sort diplomatic victory to the public, in private Russia clients saw betrayal and weakness in Russia actions and the US moved quickly to take advantage of it going for a full on regional political victory instead of a public PR campaign that could ruin it.

This of course strikes fear in the Saudi Arabia because if Iran ends up a US client state it will lose its position and western support in the region.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
Let's not kid ourselves people. It's no secret to any well-read individual that if given an opportunity the west would undermine the Saudi government and install a puppet regime to increase profits.

I think that has already happened friend.
Not so long ago,when the modern day Saudi Arabia was made in fact.
But WTF do I know,just my opinion etc...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join