It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 year old young lady shot in back of head after seeking help after a car crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Is it customary to answer your door with a loaded Gun and safety off in a Police State??

Or any other state!
I never answer a door unless my foot is behind it and I have a gun in hand.
There is more than bad cops out there you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

My gun does not have a safety, but yes I am always armed.

Keep in mind this article is from Detroit.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's amazing how quickly people can go by media reports and quoted statements, never having seen the scene or spoken to a single person directly. From only that, many seem to be able to determine motive, circumstance and even why for major parts of the case.

Detroit needs to fire it's whole police department and hire some folks on the internet. The real cops have nothing over this for speed of trial to conviction of someone these days. Whew... Record time, indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would be very curious as to where they got this from:

The wound was to the back of the head, leading investigators to believe she was leaving the porch when the shot was fired.

Was it an anon cop at the scene? Did they just make it up altogether? Inquiring minds would like to know.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I'm not saying they are complete idiots, nor want to be to graphic, but if she was shot, near the mouth, wouldn't that leave an exit wound, in the back of her head?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Depends on the ammo really. Buckshot maybe not.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nowyouseeme

Man you sure are trying your best to dirty the victim so the execution seems justifiable... and so defending the killer.

Isn't the the motto of the gun nuts? kill the person so only your words against a dead person.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I was just opining today on another thread how lots of gun owners itch for and look forward to the opportunity to 'lawfully' shoot and maybe kill someone.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

If that was the case, you would have millions of dead people.....
Use your brains and stop trying to project your twisted mentality onto other people.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I really do believe this was a case of wrong place, wrong time, bad circumstances, but, I am really wondering how the family knows what happened, due to what is being reported.

So, the mom didn't know where she was all weekend?

Renisha McBride, 19, went out Friday night and Monday morning her mother got a call that broke her heart. Police told her they found Renisha's body in Dearborn Heights. Now, they Read more: www.myfoxdetroit.com...

How did her family know what she was doing after the accident, if her cell phone was dead?
Article

If nothing else, this is a great example of very BAD reporting on behalf of the media.

And why in the heck are they talking about her body being dumped? If it was moved from where it happened, then Hell yes charges need to be filed.

What a nightmare reporting job!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

shouldn't the girl be considered innocent until proven guilty as well?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

blaming the victim it seems.

i'm sure she deserves getting shot in the back of the head.

What a coward gun nut and the people justifying it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

She wasn't shot in the back of the head. Keep up with the info flow.

link   

TKDRL
It sucks they weren't more specific. Like how many hours between fleeing from accident and the knock? How far away?

Does that really make a difference as to the lawfulness and morality of the shooting?

link   
I live 2 blocks from the Detroit city limit. You don't trust anyone around here at 2 am. I had a guy bagging on my door at 3 am. He told me his wife was having a baby and he needed a jump start on his car battery so he could get her to the hospital. I've never seen the guy before and I didn't know if he was going to jack me for my car. I said "sorry can't help" and closed the door on him.

My neighbor is mentally challenged and he can't drive so he rides a bike. He was jacked for his bicycle by some teens.

My cousin lives in my basement and he works at the local family dollar store. It's been robbed twice. Every store in my area that stays open after dark has been robbed. I can't even go to the ATM at 6pm because it's dark outside.

My ex girlfriends sister was at the gas station on prom night. Some guy was hitting on her in front of her date. She told him off and he stabbed her in the throat.

I'm white 90% of the crime in my area is from blacks. The guys that jumped my neighbor were black. The guys that robbed the dollar store were black. The guy that stabbed my ex's sister was black.

My neighborhood has gone through a transition over the years. I've lived here my entire life. The neighborhood use to be mostly white now it's 60% black 40% white. The white people are fleeing because of the increase in crime. I'm looking for a new place myself. I can't even walk down the street anymore without worrying about getting stabbed.

The population of the city of Detroit is getting smaller because Detroiters are moving out of the hood and the cockroaches are following.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

What the heck are you talking about? Did you even read my first sentence? I'm just trying to figure out:
A) How the family knew what was going on
B) How the media can completely screw up a story!

I don't blame her at all.
Go bug someone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

Maybe, I don't know. You don't find it strange? Have an accident, vanish from the scene, then show up "some hours" later in a different part of town knocking or banging on a door? Who knows what happened.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join