It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Walsh, Nick Pugh, First 911 interview, then LAX??? Same Guy???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted in the recent LAX post. I didnt get a chance to read all through them while it was happening.

I just came across this and found it to be very curious. Seems our boy Nick Pugh from the 911 interview about the buildings and being known for saying they must have come down due to structural damage, was also at the recent LAX incident being interviewed.

Coincidence? Yeah maybe but, the interesting thing here is what he has to say. He says that he was on the tarmac running away when the cops put him down and handcuffed him. Ok, that might make sense. What doesn't make sense is what he says after that. The interviewer ask him why the cops let him go. One of the strange thing he says in his answer is that he had no identification, nor plane ticket.
We are suppose to believe the cops let him just go after a statement like that when a gunman is running around???

Why is he on the tarmac? Why is he even at the airport with no identification nor Plane ticket?

There are just soooo many things wrong with this whole scenario.... Im just not quite sure what to say.

Anyhow, thought I would being it here for you folks to see for yourselves. Really Listen to his Voice. Sounds very much like the same guy to me.

The 911 interview so you can remember who he is:

The LAX interview:

edit on 11/7/13 by onehuman because: changed title

edit on 11/7/13 by onehuman because: after thought

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's not the same guy.
The man in the 9/11 video is an actor last name of Walsh.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Holey Moley!

That goes way beyond coincidence for me. If you happen to see this guy, RUN! Bad stuff is about to go down.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I was thinking that too, but the voices are the same if you really listen too it and you really dont have to listen that hard. Even if it is two different guys, why was this guy at the airport on the tarmac with no identification or ticket?

Im guessing a actor can change their name yes?

edit on 11/7/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/13 by onehuman because: changed my mind

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
It's not the same guy.
The man in the 9/11 video is an actor last name of Walsh.

Whew! I feel better now, thanks. I'll just avoid anybody named "Nick."

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
While I think these shootings deserve to be scrutinized to see past potential false flags and shoddy reporting, Nick Pugh does mention his lost/missing ID and ticket. Apparently when the shots started he lost them in the confusion. Make of it what you will, tptb have apparently addressed that tidbit.

ktla.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder how many others just happened to have their tickets and wallets in their hands and dropped them too when they hit the floor to crawl away. Where they all stopped and cuffed as well? Did he say just let me go back and get my wallet, I'll prove it to you?

I thank you for posting that little blurb the news deemed fit to address, but just seems pretty flimsy for me.

I know for me when I travel, I never take my wallet out until the last second that I need it, and thats usually because Im dragging my carry on with me, not to mention other things. Same with the ticket. Now I know others do it different, but still, even if I was hitting the ground I think I would still hang on to those things just from instinct.

I wish someone on here with a sound program to do it would compare the voices just to see. I have a pretty good ear and if I had my eyes closed and it was a test, I would say it was the same person.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I played both videos at the same time then paused after one sentence of each to compare.
It's not the same voice either.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
reply to post by onehuman

I played both videos at the same time then paused after one sentence of each to compare.
It's not the same voice either.

I agree. The voices do not sound similar.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Interesting people here dont think its the same voice. I had a couple friends over tonight and had them shut their eyes and listen and tell me what they thought. I didnt tell them anything about it except to just listen and tell me if they thought it was same voice or not. They all said yes same voice.

This is why I am hoping a member can maybe run a voice comparison.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow, I posted the same video in my thread but it was deleted..

It currently shows in a 'LOL' category.

LOL, ats =D

top topics

join