It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Secret Service Agent Warns: President Obama Sees Government as a ‘Shiny New Toy’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to add in to this discussion that I'm afraid what the secret service agent said is correct.

In addition, I would like to say that I believe that Obama and his Administration are a separate entity from the Democratic Party, but their actions could potentially cause so much fallout on the Democrats that any progress we have made in the past 50 + years since World War II could be entirely lost.

Obama has three more years in office, that is a long time, does anyone honestly see him making it to the end of his Presidency?

I think he might have a hard time, he might be able to do it, and if he does pull off what he is trying to pull off, whatever it is, hopefully it's a great thing - but if his ends don't tie up correctly, the means will eventually be examined.
edit on 07amThu, 07 Nov 2013 02:37:54 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I would like to say that I believe that Obama and his Administration are a separate entity from the Democratic Party,

That's a possibility, when you take into consideration how he distances himself from both parties.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I worry this guy is a plant - he's part of the diversion and process to play the Obama hate off the American people.

With so many people up-in-arms about Obama and Obamacare, it's going to be easy to do. We (as the public/civilians) need to take a step back and remember that "politics" is just a game and we are the pawns.

This guy is doing exactly what he's been told to do - play on our anger at this administration. More importantly there are a few things:

1. This guy doesn't say anything specific. He just says "it's worse than you can imagine"... well, tell me the information and let me decide if it's worse than I can imagine.

2. Obama is a puppet and he's doing exactly what he's told to do, just like Bongino is playing the other side of the coin.

More chess, more manipulation, the pawns will gobble it up!

...Let me add:

He says "I'm not trying to scare you either." Actually, Bongino that's EXACTLY what you are trying to do - you are trying to scare up votes in your next election. Kudos to your schillin' ass! /golf clap
edit on 7-11-2013 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2013 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Something about his body language and the way his face is put together makes me want to take everything he says with a grain of salt.

He seemed to go out of the way to avoid specifics also.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
he's not saying anything jaw dropping. he's a republican. he's not saying he witnessed some huge thing.... he's just saying the NSA overreaches and that's not new news. i don't hear anything coming from him that hasn't already been said. he's running for political office on the same platforms other republicans are.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
All the alphabet agencies have been working for the elite ages ago. The federal reserve stockholders are the real deal, and then big business in general. And people think we had a democracy or republic is becoming laughable.

Bilderbergers meet in private and get things done against you and me. We are the joke, not them.

The more dirt they manage to accumulate, and I think they have enough to last for decades, the less people talk either because they fear their lives or reputation. Usually they target your reputation first.

The conspiracy is mind-boggling, but money buys the best of everything. Always follow the money trail and work your way down. Who are the richest families of all time? Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Duponts and Vanderbilts in the western hemisphere. I dont know much about the eastern hemishpere though except for lee family.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As far as the NSA scandal, and all of it's PRISM activity, spying, etc.

I think it's funny how the government tells us, just like the man in the video said, that if we have nothing to hide, then why do we not want to disclose it?

I find it funny because our government is more secretive than it ever has been before. So they expect us to let them know everything about us, what websites we view, where we are, or anything in between. Yet they won't disclose what it is that their doing. And any time their caught doing something they don't even have the decency to admit it. What a bunch of hypocrites.

You honestly think that a common person would have something significant to hide anyway? Seems to me like a large government with many different agencies would have a hell of a lot more things to hide than some guy named Steve in New Hampshire.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Former Secret Service agent blasts ‘toxic’ administration

pagesix.com...

He told us: “We’re in a very dangerous place right now. There are so many scandals going on right now with this administration, any one of them in my opinion could be absolutely catastrophic for what this country stands for.” Taking on Obamacare, he said, “That scandal in itself is a huge deal. We are in such a dangerous place with this administration, they use this government as a shiny new toy — this little red ball they just got — because they are so inexperienced with it.

“That wasn’t necessarily the case with the Clintons, and I was pretty much enmeshed in Hillary’s Senate campaign. Although I disagreed with a lot of their political positions . . . I can’t tell you that they thought government was a weapon exclusively to intimidate their enemies. But this administration constantly seems to use government [as a weapon] because they are inexperienced with it — it’s like giving a kid a Bowie knife and saying, ‘Have fun.’ They gave this administration which has no experience the reins of government and they have just gone wild.”

Bongino said he grew tired of listening to Obama talk. “Protecting President Clinton, I never found his speeches to be toxic, like if you disagreed you were his mortal enemy. With Obama, you are not just his political enemy, you are his real enemy if you disagreed. I couldn’t listen to it any more.”

this administration constantly seems to use government [as a weapon] because they are inexperienced with it — it’s like giving a kid a Bowie knife and saying, ‘Have fun.’ They gave this administration which has no experience the reins of government and they have just gone wild.”

But I thought he was nice guy?
edit on 063030p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 063030p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Thats the way evil works........take everything and give nothing back in return....they can do anything they want....you can do nothing and must give them everything....its a one way street and you are driving the wrong way...time for a ticket!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Amazing this guy hasn't joined Obama's lenghty extinguished list
yet!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Isn't that the whole allure of becoming president? Playing with the megatron of toys? Everything is so stuck so it's not like there's much a president can accomplish besides using that toy to squash fools anyway, right?

Anyway, I'm not concerned about Obama, he's got enough people scrutinizing everything he does as it is so I presume that he's doing just fine.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

“It’s only a matter of time before someone slaps an email on your desk that you sent fifteen years ago threatening to punch out your neighbor for not pruning his trees, and says, ‘Look at what I got against you. We need your information on whatever…’”

Now before I comment on this little/big statement I want to be clear that what i'm about to say is the first thing that popped into my mind. Whether I am right ir wrong it is still my opinion and how I feel.

What first came to my mind is that people are affraid of "jail". Of course, who isn't right.

One thing I have learned throughout my rough years is the "they/law enforcement/gov't" use this fear to get what they want. It usually works out in their favor because after all, who wants to go to jail.

My problem is that people have been intimidated and scared to death over threats for so long that people have forgotten what "back bone" is. In this case it is the ability to step up to the man and say "lets go". All people would have to do is accept the fact that bribing them with worthless crimes will do little to affect their livelyhood. When you accept the fact that "they" are using scare tactics because they don't have any ammo left, then then "they" most likely have nothing worth while to prosecute.

I am aware that some cases would be more extreme than others, but for the average Joe it isn't worth their time to deal with someone who has accepted the fact that the consequences of their actiins don't really add up to much.

If Americans would stand up and face the fear and not comply, tgen the whole bribery action is shown not to be successful.

I know first hand. It has happened to me personally. I was straight lied to, to my face, a whole story was concocted out of thin air to try to get me to spill the beans. Which I had no beans, but to them I was guilty and they were throwing everything they had at me. I stood my ground and you know what? Nothing happened.

Fear is running and controlling the masses. They are using this fear to intimidate and do as they please.

If every single person reached into their inner self and declared that they were not affraid, "they" would have nothing to go on.

And again, I say this is for most cases, not all.

Fear is the driving force. Face the fear and watch them squirm.

This is my opinion, and if you really are affraid of doing jail time for some pidly offense, then you have a fear problem.

Other than murder or rape, jail time, if any, is really small for most crimes. This is why we have so many "repeat offenders" running the street.

Not trying to offend anyone, but TPTB are playing off of our emotions. Show them guts and they look at you differently other than the frightened "we got him right where we want him" tool that tgey want you to be.
edit on 2-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: spelling and grammar and took out some quotations

top topics

<< 1   >>

join