It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power In Us All

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
so its this simple, i use energy for whatever, mostly for fighting. as a child i was brainwashed by dragon ball z. now i train as if i was Goku/Akuma =Gokuma. heh. anyway i have alot of info on using energy, its quite simple and u too can do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Teach me how to punch through wood like that woman in "Kill Bill". That would be handy and very impressive.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
there are many ways to become strong Elaine. you must first understand why you want to "punch through wood." you said it would be impressive, who are you trying to impress? and why? what type of people are you around? they sound mighty strange and interesting all in one. but anyway i will tell you how in the sense of how i blatenly put it.
well you must atleast be able to manage energy or create it. once you have learned to create and combine energy's the rest is a cake walk. look at your hand Elaine. now i want you to focus on a finger. feel your finger without touching it at all. just feel it as if it was in a painless pain. now focus on another finger the same way.. slowly. now slowly focus on the next and slowly keep going until you reach your thumb. once you reach your thumb i want you to swiftly focus back on the first finger u focused on now repeat everything in a faster motion. you will soon feel the energy in your hand going from one finger to the next. now once you have gotten the hang of this it is time to move on to the next step. now i want u to fill your entire hand with this energy, and thicken the energy, your hand will seem to be filled with blood.. you will see many veins by this time. ball up your hand like a fist and fill your hand with as much energy as you can (practice makes perfect). when you have mastered filling you hand up with energy you will notice that you truly cant feel your hand anymore but a tingling sensation that will transform over time into a numbing feeling, causing the untamed energy to drain from your hand making you lose energy. now you dont want to lose energy now do you? no, you dont. so focus on more energy Elaine, focus. there is a point the energy can reach and this point is only level 1. when you reach this point you will feel a steady vibration in your hand, around your hand and even in the thin air. at this point you can punch anything and will cause it some damage depending your mood, physical strength and will power. if there is something you dont understand please tell me. now its ur turn to tell me what i dont know.

J_3

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In a personal attempt I managed to achieve some vien action as well as a deep pulsation within my fist. Coud this be a sign that I am on the right track?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Gokuma you are wrong. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Pay attention in science class before you say things that may be wrong(its called the law of conservation of energy). If you want to punch through a wooden board punch one with minimum strength till it hurts then let your fist set till it heals up(maximum of 4 days) each time you do this you should increase the strength just a little bit.(It builds calcium deposits in your fist where the impact was.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
very interesting both of you....

i think i know how to do what your saying because i tend to do this all the time without realizing it...i can make the enrgy feeling anywhere in my body...i cant let u kno how i found out but its truly amazing...when im in pain i can make the pain go away as fast as it was created...when i get a stingin sensation i can make it go away...its not hard but its not simple...it takes patience and practice...
but ummm...not sure what to call this...i dont think its like dragon ball z...i love that series...ive seen dragon ball...dragon ball z...and dragon ball GT...and i dont think u can really do hat they do...that would be insane

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Insane? I dunno... i dabble a little with pranotherapy (self learner, or i should say experimenter); i'm not very experienced about it and, although i obtain some results, they are often unpredictable!

I remember a couple of occasions: in the first one, more or less 6 years ago (my very first attempt to manipulate energy), my gf was sort of punched in her stomach (i didn't even move a finger... haven't been able to reproduce the experiment anymore); in the second one, last year, another gf of mine felt a "grip" at her neck, taking out her breath (my hand was close to her shoulder, since it was hurting and i was attempting to ease her pain)

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
SO far I have yet to see anyone using their energy (from their body) in a destructive sense other than some type of force using muscular contraction. People claim it and I believe there may be A VERY FEW people, possibly under 10 in the world who can do it. (Who have trained all their lives and they're 80 years or older). Other than that it's just hot steam IMHO
. Prove me wrong I would love to see it.

- Nazgarn

[edit on 22-11-2005 by nazgarn]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have a name for people like this. I call them the DBZ kiddies. Because they are all the same, thinking that they can harness ridiculous amounts of energy by imitating what they see on an animé series. You will also see them calling themselves a "psion" in many cases. Dunno, just a beef of mine, people thinking that they can easily and magically get these super-strong powers. I do believe that there are psychic powers and whatnot out there, but I personally think that groups of people like this do nothing but bring down any hope at it being taken seriously.

The most plausible way to do it is through the use of ki/chi, which takes years of practice to master, as well as a rather strong martial arts background helps as well. I have seen one jiu jitsu master burn through a sheet of paper by holding his hand over it before, but he was exerting an enormous amount of effort, and he was completely drained by the end. And that was a very small feat in comparison to what some of these kids claim. I think that doing stupid things like creating psi-balls is a waste of energy (literally), if even half of the people who claim to do it can. Telekinesis/psychokinesis are not meant for little party tricks to impress your friends.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yarcofin, i think you're being a little hard in your judgement.

Ok, probably many people have been "inspired" by Dragon Ball & similar, but still we have to remember that such animes are based (even if in an extermized way) upon natural capabilities we have long forgotten, and that we're trying to "remember".
Capabilities we all have.

As far as i know, Gokuma may also be telling the truth - at least, a technique that works for him. And if it does, well, what's wrong with it?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I have a name for people like this. I call them the DBZ kiddies. Because they are all the same, thinking that they can harness ridiculous amounts of energy by imitating what they see on an animé series. You will also see them calling themselves a "psion" in many cases. Dunno, just a beef of mine, people thinking that they can easily and magically get these super-strong powers. I do believe that there are psychic powers and whatnot out there, but I personally think that groups of people like this do nothing but bring down any hope at it being taken seriously.

The most plausible way to do it is through the use of ki/chi, which takes years of practice to master, as well as a rather strong martial arts background helps as well. I have seen one jiu jitsu master burn through a sheet of paper by holding his hand over it before, but he was exerting an enormous amount of effort, and he was completely drained by the end. And that was a very small feat in comparison to what some of these kids claim. I think that doing stupid things like creating psi-balls is a waste of energy (literally), if even half of the people who claim to do it can. Telekinesis/psychokinesis are not meant for little party tricks to impress your friends.

Yarcofin, let the kid dream....I remember when I was a little kid, and ninja turtle and power rangers were my idols. I didn't dress in green or the five color rainbow spandex but it allowed me to think of the possibility. He just have an over-exaggerated amount of imagination let him be, let him be. Anyways he never claimed to have super extraordinary powers. I also think he explaining stuff in "Dragonball Z" termnology, and thats why its so crazy.

Likeyou, I do think its possible to learn to focus your "energy" into one point of your body and exhurted in a punch, but like you said it takes time, but in my point of view it takes dedication and time (not ur whole lifetime) but yea. I know I'm trying to develop some abilities like the ability to astral project, or the ability of telekinesis, building awareness...

so far i can say tell you I haven't gotten much with astral projection cept for like 2 or 3 split, a few vibrations, and alot of sleep paraysis and lucid dreams.

For telekinesis, meh...I can move a psiwheel, lol i guess thats something...but thats about it..

Awareness..lol YES!! Something I'm actually improving on alot.
------------------------

I guess I'm trying to tap into something inside of me as well...just not shrouded by anime..but that's okay...

[edit on 23-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

[edit on 23-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What I would like to know is how this guy got banned and for what reason. BTW chi/ki is hard for me to believe in the common way people think of it even tho I did a soft martial art for over 5 years. Makes me antsy

There is energy and if one can harness it for whatever reason, fantastic.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
read his post again,

so its this simple, i use energy for whatever, mostly for fighting. as a child i was brainwashed by dragon ball z.
..kids fights in schoolyards influenced by violent games is no paranormal studies, neither punching bags.. I don't know about that game and i dont care but ban him maybe was a bit harsh, maybe just redirect him in BTS first, i THINK there is a game thread somewhere. There's a bunch of non violent martial arts out there and like acupuncture is doing, the goal is to help the the QI/KI (vital energy, like prana in india) making its way in the whole body and mind : in your yin & yang meridians (pathways, channel) and vital centers (or chakras). Concentrate all this energy in a single punch throug wood or else is possible (
especially when you're in a bad mood) , increase the resistance of the fist bones too, but i dont think its paranormal. Besides , if his dream was to shoot energy balls from his hands in his next fight, theres a #load of pages on how to create psi balls on ATS (search tool-psi balls-from the beginning) if he wanted to have fun draining euh reading how to waste his time trying to become an anime hero

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't know if it's enough to get instantly banned just for saying you fight. I'd like to know what he got banned for as well. Of course, I still haven't been able to figure out what Alexander Tau got banned for :\.

Anyways, I wouldn't be so critical if ALL of his posts weren't like this:

Lets Learn to Levitate

hey gang! now i know this is a little far fetched but its possible, right? ok! lets all put in our insight on how we should learn to levitate, combine what we have and practice our [CENSORED] off. what do we have to lose, maybe we might learn its secrets foreal and who knows what happens next.
i think energy has a ton of stuff to do with it. what do you all think?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Maybe we MIGHT learn it's secrets foreal

He gives no insight into how it could possibly be done, or anything at all to back it up. He just comes out making these exclaimations. "It would sure be neat to levitate. We should all try and learn!" Gee thanks, Captain Obvious.

skyblueff0, Don't get me wrong. I like to 'dream' too. I spend a lot of my time researching and talking about paranormal stuff. Of course my thinking is a little bit out-there, most people would think. I like astral projection and awareness just as much as you, with a little telekinesis on the side. It's just that there is already so much doubt by most people about these topics, and people like "Gokuma" just tend to add to it. We need to make the idea of the paranormal, in general, more valid and acceptable. The only way we can do this is by pursuing it logically, scientifically, and skeptically (in my opinion).

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ok, still i think we have to keep in mind that psichic abilities are activated through "switched" that snap on in our minds...

Who knows if Dragonball Z isn't Gokuma's switch?

We're scientists, that's correct. We all want to scientifically find answers, even if actual science may look on us a a bunch of crazy fanatics. But we all have had "odd" experiences that "normal" science can't explain, and now we're here trying to learn on our own.

Now, speaking of Gokuma, take away all the Dragonball Z things, and let's consider his answer to Elaine... i think he's got some quite good points there. Technically, the procedure he has described doesn't seem to me a bunch of childish crap, and maybe it really works (anybody how has more knowledge than me in manipulating energy please confirm or correct me).

Going deeper and thinking of DBZ kiddies... i think they are the practical demonstration of how much disinformation and misinformation you can find out there: let's think of a young kid who notices and "odd" flow of energy in his hands. He thinks of DBZ because it's the ONLY direction where he can look towards. There are almost no research centers where you can go, there are no schools where you can learn. So, what can this kid do? He can only watch DragonBall.

Personally, i live in one of the most magical Italian cities. Magic and psichics are nothing but a whispered underground, and if you manage to find something, don't expect anything that allows you to understand and learn. The only psichic research center is hundred of kilometers away, and i don't know yet if it's reliable of not.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Now, speaking of Gokuma, take away all the Dragonball Z things, and let's consider his answer to Elaine...

Okay... let's take a look:

Gokuma said the following:

well you must atleast be able to manage energy or create it. once you have learned to create and combine energy's the rest is a cake walk.

He said it not once, but twice.

Soon after, Drakken responded with the following, in good knowledge:

Gokuma you are wrong. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Pay attention in science class before you say things that may be wrong(its called the law of conservation of energy).

This is absolutely true. There is no way that you can create energy out of nothing. You can only transform it. If these abilities do exist, they rely only on controlling and harnessing energy, not outright creating something from nothing. Even psychic powers have to obey the laws of physics.

Now his theory behind it is proven wrong. It is obvious that he has no idea what he is talking about/is misinformed. Nevertheless, this doesn't mean that he isn't able to do what he says. He can still use the technique he describes and get a result, without having a clue how it works. Anyone can flip on a lightswitch without the slightest clue as to all the various steps that preceed it, all the laws of electricity, etc.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
About the fact that Gokuma is misinformed and lacks the basic knowledge, i TOTALLY agree with you!

But what i'd like to point out is that probably, if he had found a proper guidance, he whouldn't have talked about DBZ or about creating energy.

Thinking of myself a couple of years ago, i used to talk about creating energy too... and still it worked, i managed to do things, also if i was misinformed. Only after a while i understood how the "whole" energy thing worked, and so today instead of creating, i speak about manipulating, conveying... and there are still TONS of things i have to learn and understand.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I'd like to know what he got banned for as well.

yep like i said im curious too , any MODS could answer that ?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why members are banned is not a matter for discussion. So, you can either discuss the topic, or I can close this topic.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
top secret umbra

Or at least post the reasons it in RATS , it would increase the traffic there at the same time

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join