It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we living in a simulated world? Anyone noticed any time anomolies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Gosh Thurisaz!! where would I begin to start to tell you of all the crazy stuff. We have time lapses, Deja Vu usually comes right after a time lapse. It could be a few seconds to minutes of missing time. Some are very obvious, others not so much. We also know things that most people don't. It's like we are in tune to or more aware of things. We know what people are going to do etc.... before they do it... Very strange I know. We are just looking for answers.
We always say "If something strange is going to happen, it's going to happen to us" LOL
It's not a psychic thing or a UFO thing. It must have something to do with a time lapse. At least that's what we think.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The one "lapse" that has always bugged me was back in 1998. I called a friends house from my home phone (no cell back then. Weird I know. God I dated myself.) Anyway, I call her, she is hanging with three of our mutual friends. All of them in the same room.

From my perspective the following goes like this:

I hang up the phone. I throw on my leather jacket and walk to the car. Light a smoke, crank car and drive the +/- 12 minutes from midtown to downtown. Park, turn off car, light third smoke, walk to the door and knock.

Maybe 5 seconds later she opens the door and everyone in the room is just staring at me. One of my other friends picks up the caller id box and gets a weird look on his face. My friend that opened the door asks me where I was when I called. I said "At home, why?"

Skip to her and my other friends perspective:

She is talking to me, hangs up the phone. There is a knock at the door. She opens it and its me.

Over the years since then we have all recounted that day many times. Each one of them has never broken from that story. I have even tried to get them to admit they were screwing with me by getting them plastered. Also, this is not the only time that has happened. It is just the longest "lapse" so far. Most have been more in the 5-6 minute range. Like calling my fiance to let her know I am leaving work, and then walking through the door and scaring the crap out of her. (Admittedly after 5 years with me she is getting use to it.)

Hope this helps you in your theory.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join