Are we living in a simulated world? Anyone noticed any time anomolies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Watched the news a little while ago and there was a recap on Egypt, Morsi's pic was shown and then in front of it, GAME OVER flashed quite a few times. Whoever thought of displaying Egypt civil stife as a 'game' is nauseating to say the least however, it did make me think... what if we are just little sims living in some computer animation?

Then I watched another news article about a game where the power went out for a long time and interrupted it... but the thing I thought was absolutely amazing was that the advert during the power outage still played and was illuminated and you would never guess what one of the ads was? = CABAL in bright blue letters.
Now that is fine, new pc game out needs adverts but to play whilst everything else is not working due to power outage? = Incredible!

About a week after that, something weird happened, I was on a bus travelling and time difference of 2 hours coinciding with the bus travelling on the wrong side of the road going into the city in the wrong direction. For example, if you caught a bus regularly, you will know the route and even have the sense of the direction going into the city. It honestly felt that something happened and we were put into a simulated event.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this simulated shift feeling.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I just had the weirdest feeling that I've read this thread before. Several times. And each time I post a post which reads "I just had the weirdest feeling that..."

There are several threads on this topic, and it's a good one to discuss. I recently saw someone on Bill Maher that I thought had died, but in a few seconds I realized my mistake (no, not that I thought he was a zombie, but I remembered the guy I was thinking of and it wasn't him).

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
im convinced that whoever is running this show has definatly programmed us like a computer

case in point i script some well known pc games for the indie scene

when im giving out scripts to block certain actions (ie cant use this unless has the right skill)

its almost the same as the blocks to our brains for example we cant fathom god having always been here (who created god.. who created what put us here and what created that)
and why is so much of our brain not used

there is DEFINATLY a deliberate `broken fuse` in our dna/ programming somewhere to slow/ dumb us down!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Aleister

I recently saw someone on Bill Maher that I thought had died, but in a few seconds I realized my mistake (no, not that I thought he was a zombie, but I remembered the guy I was thinking of and it wasn't him).

I have noticed the same thing. A famous singer (guy from Air Supply) had died and then a few years later, there he was singing live on some morning show. I was like, scratching my head and I was not the only one to go, what the hell?

Maybe media lie about things? and that could explain that one but I know what you mean. We always tend to think, we are wrong but maybe we are not!!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere
im convinced that whoever is running this show has definatly programmed us like a computer

I agree, I saw a lady laughing and she 'paused' and held her expression for longer than usual. I carried on as usual but it seemed as though there was a glitch in the matrix

also, saw a person walk past me twice within a minute. I was using the ATM at the time and scratched my head over that one but carried on as if I had noticed it.... then my logical self considered that maybe they were twins.

too many weird things I am noticing lately to shrug it off. I cannot explain it so I just accept it as 'unusual'.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The only way you'd discover a time anomaly is if you were some how out side that time line... I wondered if we were in a time reversal, how would we know it? Clocks going backward, everyone following suit.. I guess one way to know, is shuffle a deck of cards.. If the randomness goes away and the suites line up.. We're going backward..

I read an article about the GEO600. It's like the LHC but they are searching for gravatons (particle that causes/makes gravity) anyway in the article it's Said they had a back ground noise, like a hum.. Baffled them, they trouble shot everything, but it wasn't the equipment.. That noise is there, that same noise was predicted by the people who say we live in a holographic universe.. If and again if this is true.. Then we are a shadow of a much larger reality..

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

what if you saw the clock and it said 10 past nine and went off doing some things and then you go back to check the time and it is still 10 past nine?

or worst still, you leave your house, go to the bank, then the shop and you use eftpos so on the receipts there is a time of transaction...you then go home and the bank receipt is an hour out and the shop receipt states an earlier time when you had not even left the house?

Hope that makes sense, but I am being pedantic now keeping track of time and especially receipts. Could be that each organisation has their own time and it could be different...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There's a great place for a plethora of these type of experiences at the subreddit Glitch in the Matrix

There's a ton of reports and there not really categorized so I just selected the top(all time) filter and there are some really good ones. These are probably my favorite:
www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I thought the fact that we live in a simulated multiverse was demonstrated by the latest cutting edge theories and supported by mathematics.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
the older i get the more i wonder about all this when i was young i saw 4 hrs just vanish in the blink of a eye one morning and it still puzzles me no end .

when you surf the net their is so many people saying this it cannot be put down to over active imagination or people who cannot figure things out ,

all i know is there is something not quite right about our material world call it a gut instinct

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Aleister

I just had the weirdest feeling that I've read this thread before. Several times. And each time I post a post which reads "I just had the weirdest feeling that..."

There are several threads on this topic, and it's a good one to discuss. I recently saw someone on Bill Maher that I thought had died, but in a few seconds I realized my mistake (no, not that I thought he was a zombie, but I remembered the guy I was thinking of and it wasn't him).

And I could swear I have seen this post before....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thurisaz

Aleister

I recently saw someone on Bill Maher that I thought had died, but in a few seconds I realized my mistake (no, not that I thought he was a zombie, but I remembered the guy I was thinking of and it wasn't him).

I have noticed the same thing. A famous singer (guy from Air Supply) had died and then a few years later, there he was singing live on some morning show. I was like, scratching my head and I was not the only one to go, what the hell?

Maybe media lie about things? and that could explain that one but I know what you mean. We always tend to think, we are wrong but maybe we are not!!

There's an entire thread on the "undead" celebrities seemingly here, gone & then back again. It's a pretty interesting & fun read that you may enjoy if you haven't seen it yet. Let me see if I can find it...

Here it is:

Dead Celebrities that are now Alive

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hey OP!

There is a really good group of 5 videos out there that discuss The Holographic Universe theory in the simplest terms so that anyone can understand it. I recommend starting there for some interesting "simulated world" ideas.

Here's a YouTube link to the first part:

Rev

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yes, I've come to the conclusion that we live in a simulation, and that SOMETHING is a bit buggy. (Could be that the processor is overclocked?)

As discussed in another thread, the time change on Sunday threw myself and my family off, in that the whole day seemed way too long. The missus and I joked that by early evening Sunday was thirty-six hours long (or so it seemed).

This morning about 0530 Mountain Time I went out for a smoke; I was standing long 44th Avenue in Denver looking east towards Federal Blvd. A bicyclist came into view, traveling westbound, and he/she (could not determine gender) was riding kind of slowly, erratically, weaving quite a bit. I watched them until they were directly in front of me across the street, I turned to bend down and crush out my but, turned around...and they were gone. Completely. Nowhere to be seen (sight lines at the adjacent intersection are clear for some ways), unlikely that they could have gotten the jump to take off like a shot.

Weird, but it happens enough that I don't much freak about it anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Very strange you posted this post today. I was just doing some research on this last night, because of all the crazy things that were happening not only to me but my grown son as well. Things we just can't explain. And others with us experienced this things at the same times we did. So it's not like we are crazy in our heads. We are all still in wonder of what it is. When more than one person has an experience at the same time as you there must be something to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

lokomotiv23
Yes, I've come to the conclusion that we live in a simulation, and that SOMETHING is a bit buggy. (Could be that the processor is overclocked?)

The question is, and this hurts your brain thinking about it..

What created the simulation?!!!!

Your brain can not fathom something out of nothing

it is hard wired to understand everything has a begining, and that begining came from something else

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

"What created the simulation?!!!!"

Think of the simulation creators like Von Neumann Machines, each new iteration is created by its forebears, now factor in an infinite amount of universes and the circle continues.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I have noticed time anomalies and synchronicities becoming so frequent in my life that I seldom pay any attention.

Im not sure that time and reality really exists as our 5 senses tell us it does.

I have explored other realms with substances that we are not allowed to discuss here at ATS and have the distinct impression that the cosmos we are allowed to see in our everyday waking lives is an illusion.
I'm not sure that our primitive methods of cognition can even comprehend actual reality.

Here is a place to start....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

andy06shake

"What created the simulation?!!!!"

Think of the simulation creators like Von Neumann Machines, each new iteration is created by its forebears, now factor in an infinite amount of universes and the circle continues.

Yes but what was the forebears........

and where did infinity start from

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"Yes but what was the forebears."

Some kind of higher dimensional entities responsible for the intelligent design of the universe I imagine. Who knows???

"and where did infinity start from"

Infinity does not have a start or end, by its very definition it is infinite. That's like asking how long is a piece of string? In the end your answer is its all about perspective.

Maybe our universe/multiverse flow in a non linear fashion requiring no beginning or end and hence no reason for there to have been any big bang. Questions such as these hurt my head and always lead to more questions that's kind of what i like about the subject even if it can be rather painful/torcherous to try and ponder!
edit on 6-11-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join