It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we living in a simulated world? Anyone noticed any time anomolies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok, I know how crazy what I'm about to say sounds, believe me...

I was driving last spring off of a major road to the on-ramp to the Interstate, I looked down at the clock in my van and when i looked up, everything in front of me was shimmering. Not like heat shimmers or like it was in my own eyes. What it looked like sounds nuts, but it looked just like rendering. Like I'd looked up too soon and caught the world being rendered for the next area that I, and everyone around me, was about to enter.

It was really weird, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

That's why we invented organised religion. So we could control who gets to ask the really important questions, and so we know who to kill should they be asked by others.

Don't you know? ALL HUMAN SYSTEMS are designed to hide the truth.

KPB

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I can understand your premise and why you have come to this conclusion. I have to ask through what other systems are you comparing ours(Humanity's) with?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I've got a short and simple time anomaly story.

Having dinner with company and all of a sudden everything felt like Slow Motion...

When we recovered from the weird sensation. Everyone at the table looked around and asked if they felt it and we all did!!

A strange slow motion feeling, in a way it was like feeling stuck for a second....

No intoxication involved.... Always asked that when I tell the story...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

thanks for sharing that, I am glad there was a group together that all experienced it. So many people have so many of these type of recounts and I actually am starting to feel that they are increasing !!

seem to be happening a lot more.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Great thread. I think we are in a simulation. How do we control it? Is there a way to press ctr+alt+del? lol

Here's an incident that happened to me in August of this year (copies from my FB status):

I saw a ghost/spirit today*... in krogers of all places. I was walking towards the womens' restroom and a woman walked in about 10 ft ahead of me. I get in there and there are 2 stalls. Both doors are ajar. No one in either stalls. I kept checking back & forth. No one. The woman who walked in ahead of me was not in there! But I felt like there was someone in there watching me. My heart started racing and my skin got really cold. When I left the restroom I felt shaky and dizzy.

*this incident fits very well into this theory that I experienced a glitched... cos there's just NO WAY!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by safehouse01

Oh, and let me just add something very strange that happened in the very same Krogers only yesterday. So I went to the back Ladie's room this time and there was a woman in there. I'd say late 20s, possibly early 30s. She was outside the stalls but when I went in she scurried into the last (large) stall. (This restroom has about 5 stalls whereas the front restroom only had 2). It was odd how she seemed not to want me to see her. So I go in the middle stall. And the whole time I can hear her crying, moaning, sniffling. It was BIZARRE. And I went to the sink to wash my hands and looking (at the mirror reflection) into the large stall and even the the stall next to it. I don't see this woman anywhere... but I can still HEAR her. She was wearing bright hot pink clothing... and yet, I could not see her anywhere.
The creepiness was so overpowering that I rushed out of there!

And these two incidences aren't even my first odd bathroom experiences I've had in my life!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Thurisaz

mlifeoutthere
im convinced that whoever is running thundered how has definatlPhantom ammed us like a computer

I agree, I saw a lady laughing and she 'paused' and held her expression for longer than usual.

Slight hijack for a moment. It's quite possible that she had suffered a petit mal seizure. What you just described is a classic symptom.

Back to the topic at hand. It is interesting that so many people have had weird experiences. I myself had one as a child that was also witnessed by my mother and 3 siblings. One night we were driving between towns, the gas tank nearly empty, as we didn't have gas money. We had just enough to get home. Across the road in front of us arose an eerie fog bank, isolated to a small area about 4 times the size of the car.

We passed into the fog,. The car stuttered, and went dead. We continued coasting, and exited the fog. Upon exiting, my mom pulled over, and cranked the car. The gas hand jumped from nearly empty to full. This wasn't a case of a malfunction needle either, as we never filled the tank on that car during to not being able to afford to do so.

The story doesn't end there. For the next month, we never put gas in the car, and drove hundreds of miles on the Phantom gas.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tebyen

I am starting to feel that all of these things are possible. I read another response in another thread where a guy had been driving somewhere. He was focused on listening to a song that was playing. Next thing, when he looked up, he had reached the destination and the song had just finished... he worked out he had done 60 or so miles in 5 minutes!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by safehouse01

maybe you saw a 'ghost'?

if a person vanishes, maybe it is a ghost? If your reality or yourself didn't change...and something in your reality vanishes or is odd... could be a 'ghost' reality?

thx for sharing your experiences.

reply to post by BobM88

I have experienced something similar to that... I describe it as being a 'hue' or 'hazey', maybe the same thing we are describing?
edit on 10/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: add reply

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Time and Reality are just illusions to the senses, as well as measurements for real world applications.

When were in love, we feel lighter then air, time moves faster. When were scared or angry, time is agonizing.

We have exponents for ridiculous measurements of time, where something are just to fast, and can't be real at all. There are seconds, and could go much faster down to nano-seconds, where it has too many digits.

Or we have much larger systems of time, like how many earth years does it take for the Milky Way to make one complete spin.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Not sure how I missed this thread, but just found it today. Wanted to say, I once had a similar "sight" when driving.
I was heading to an appointment about 7:30 pm in the winter, so it was dark already. I was driving on the freeway, a fair amount of traffic, heading toward downtown.

The whole scene in front of me suddenly looked weird - like everything was energy and not solid, like everything was alive and in motion, and not really 3D. Here I am driving over 60 mph, and suddenly everything seemed like it wasn't solid. I remember thinking that this is really weird and I wondered how I was going to continue driving. I then started to wonder if I was really driving. Did I die? Was I just thinking I was driving? Did something happen to me and I was dreaming or in a coma? All this analyzing was going on in my head, I was trying to make sense of it. After about a minute or two, things became more "real" looking and solid.

It was so strange.

This was back in 2001. Just a couple months back, driving the same highway to work during the sunny morning, in about the same stretch of road, a similar thing happened. Suddenly, everything seemed off, like I was in a video game, or seeing things that appeared to be 3D but weren't, and I was overcome by a sense of joy and peace and being extremely "large" -- as in way bigger than my physical body, and as if I were "seeing" with my entire being, not my eyes. Going 60 mph or so, on my morning commute, I was suddenly feeling as if I was not my body, that I was everything, and not separate from what I "saw" outside my windshield.

Although the two incidents were not the same, they happened on the same patch of road, heading in the same direction, at about the same speed. Wonder if it is a "glitch" space/time spot?

edit on 11-11-2013 by Galadriel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nowyouseeme
reply to post by Jukiodone

That's interesting. I too run across the same people and cars frequently and not in the same place. I see a car when taking my daughter sometimes that has a personalized license plate that is kind of offensive and I'm surprised that it got through the DMV. So I see this car once or twice a week. I couple of years ago I saw that same damn car 200 miles south of me on the freeway and then I was watching the news on TV and they were showing the shot of the freeway and there the car was again!

Maybe my sim really just like to show me that car because I think the license plate is ridiculous.

So, I've heard that humans are unable to draw or dream of faces they haven't seen before or that aren't pieced together using faces they've seen. We are apparently incapable of creating new faces in our mind. Has anybody heard that and do you think it fits into this argument? If we are living in a program only having a certain amount of facial constructions with variations would make sense and if we aren't able to conceive things that aren't written...hmmm

I have noticed this too -- that I end up driving behind a car that I've seen over and over and over again. Of all the cars on the freeway, why this car? I notice the car because of an unusual license plate or bumper sticker, and then I see that same car too many times, and not always going to the same place. I'll see it downtown, and then on the weekend, I'll see it some suburb that I normally don't frequent, and then I'll see it again my neighborhood. It's weird. Like, what are the odds?

I noticed that when I would go to a large amusement park, I'd inevitably see a person or family over and over again, no matter where we went. Of all the thousands of people walking around, I'd end up in line at the food stand or restroom or log ride or whatever, with a core group of people. It's weird.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You know that we are living in a simulated world

and i am a simulate girl

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've decided that maybe I don't want to know if this is a simulated world or alternate time lines exist - that we sometimes pass onto for a brief moment. How would a person deal with real proof of this? If it happened collectively no problem - we all have a shared experience. If we're catapulted into it full on all on your own - people would think your crazy or maybe one would lose their grip. How would a person cope with that? I'm wondering if this has happened to people who aren't believed (who are not considered chemically imbalanced/mentally disabled).

There are so many variables to this. The possibilities are endless what we might do with the power of this knowledge. Coincidences really meaning traveling back and forth in time (but only a part of us). Lost time being a shift to an alternate time line/dimension (but why can't we remember if that's the case)? Alternate reality - all of the above - only alternate to us because it is unfamiliar.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Aleister. . .you posted exactly what I intended to write. . .and it has given me the weirdest feeling.

I too sometimes come across celebs that I would swear died, but then it seems I am obviously wrong. Temporal shifts are an interesting concept.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

what if you saw the clock and it said 10 past nine and went off doing some things and then you go back to check the time and it is still 10 past nine?

Time Slips .. mega-thread here on ATS..

but yes, I've had this happen a few times.. one in particular is back in 08', I woke up for work, looked at the clock on the night stand, and it showed, 7:30am, I flew out of bed thinking I was going to be late, left by the front door, happened to double check the clock on the wall, it showed 7:45am...

The clock in my car showed, 7:46..

I got to work, got to my cube and realized.. no one was around.. double checked the clock on the wall...6:15am..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Thurisaz

Aleister
reply to post by Thurisaz

I recently saw someone on Bill Maher that I thought had died, but in a few seconds I realized my mistake (no, not that I thought he was a zombie, but I remembered the guy I was thinking of and it wasn't him).

I have noticed the same thing. A famous singer (guy from Air Supply) had died and then a few years later, there he was singing live on some morning show. I was like, scratching my head and I was not the only one to go, what the hell?

Maybe media lie about things? and that could explain that one but I know what you mean. We always tend to think, we are wrong but maybe we are not!!

There's an entire thread on the "undead" celebrities seemingly here, gone & then back again. It's a pretty interesting & fun read that you may enjoy if you haven't seen it yet. Let me see if I can find it...

Here it is:

Dead Celebrities that are now Alive

yes...

and it's still recently being updated.....but, for some reason.. I never see it on the ATS home page or anywhere else..

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Today has been the longest day... woke up late 10.53am and felt like 2 days worth.

minutes seemed to drag and now I figure, time is not reliable, well nothing to rely on.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

This definitely gets me thinking about the number of times I could have sworn ive seen the same scene play itself in front of my eyes- including the part where I say 'ive seen this before... like 3 times'. I hope im not wrong to be completly freaked out and make an effort to do something different so I stop getting a sick feeling in the pit of my stomache. De ja vu almost doesnt quite deacribe it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join