It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election is over, still no sign of OBL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I just don't understand why he can't be found anyway. Our great massive, highly, technological military and all ought to have found him by now.

The military wasnt designed to track down one man. It was designed to fight a massive war in Europe against the USSR. Theres a big difference.

All recent evidence suggest OBL is hiding in the border area of Pakistan which is very rough terrian and a country our military is not allowed to be in.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I couldnt even count all the people that said OBL would be captured before the election
Ofcourse now that it turns out to be bunk nobody is going to say they believed it.

This is the reason I started the thread, so see how many people accept that they believed in it.

Now people are just making excuses, saying him being on T.V. was more scary than capturing him.

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Then he might not be captured for a long time. Pakistan has nukes too.
Bush is right saying the danger now is a nuclear one. We need more defense right here at home before we go traipsing off all over the world hunting terrorists and starting wars.
I don't like all this war stuff, it's savage and makes me feel bad. But it looks like it's going to carry on anyway. I hope our home defense is very, very strong.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I hope our home defense is very, very strong.

Sorry to break your bubble, I read it Time couple of months about how easy it is to break into U.S. via container method.

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

True first the Trade center, then small ships and then trade center in a really big way.

But that was before, now we are onto these guys. I mean even though we haven't caught them all, we are on their tails, giving them no time to plan for next attack.

Surf

Surf,

What makes you think we are on thier 'trail' ? We have let them go on a number of occasions, and even give him a bigger head start when we invaded Iraq.

Deep

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You're not "breakin' my bubble" Surf. It was broken a long time ago. lol.
Oh, and I'll be honest I did think there was a chance Osama would be produced just before the election.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Surf,

What makes you think we are on thier 'trail' ? We have let them go on a number of occasions, and even give him a bigger head start when we invaded Iraq.

Deep

True U.S. is concentrating on Iraq right now, but still we are following those guys too.

I remember seeing article on ABC on how we were literally hours behind OBL.

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You're not "breakin' my bubble" Surf. It was broken a long time ago. lol.
Oh, and I'll be honest I did think there was a chance Osama would be produced just before the election.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by elaine]

Yes, I can sleep at night now.

Ok, that is one out of many. At least we are getting somewhere.

Surf

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't remember "waves of people" on here thinking that Osama might be caught. I might be the only one who thought that.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I don't remember "waves of people" on here thinking that Osama might be caught. I might be the only one who thought that.

Really?

Maybe I read all the biased threads, but clearly remember lot of people saying OBL will be caught a week before election on forum as well as on chat.

Surf

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Here are just a few:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you look hard, I bet you can find more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join