It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election is over, still no sign of OBL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well, all you anti-Bush people here, I remember waves of people saying OBL will be captured a week before election.

If I remember correctly it is more than a week after election, still no sign of Bin Laden.

What do you go to say?

P.S.: I am not pro-Bush, but merely stating something.

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
All I ever said was they pull OBL the bogey man out whenever they need him, what's the point of a capture? That way you could not have an administration-led game of "whack-a-mole" any more.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
All I ever said was they pull OBL the bogey man out whenever they need him, what's the point of a capture?

A election where no one knew who won, until Kerry conceded, isn't classified as a time of utmost need for Bush?

If they didn't pull him out then, when will they?

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ah...but they received of video of Osama right before the elections. So Osama was still involved with the election in a way was'nt he?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I guess, see here for what it's worth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What did the bogey man have to say?
When will they release his latest pronouncements?

I would be intrigued by how the release of more information from OBL, or doing a live-to-air post-capture dental exam on him, before Kerry conceded, would have benefited the Bush admin?

The election was all over bar the counting. It still is.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just don't understand why he can't be found anyway. Our great massive, highly, technological military and all ought to have found him by now.
Oh well. I'm beginning to think he is'nt real.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why would you want the "backdrop to the war on terror" captured?

I'm a liberal and i always said OBL is fine and living the highlife collecting $$ from the CIA.

Was that a Satin robe he was wearing on the latest video? Sharp

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ya I did see that video. I thought he looked very healthy and content. Well dressed too, I agree Dystempe. Like he had no worries at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Ya I did see that video. I thought he looked very healthy and content. Well dressed too, I agree Dystempe. Like he had no worries at all.

Amazing for someone who's supposed to be scurrying from cave to cave.....

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I gotta agree with MA,

Weekend at Bernie's (Bin Ladin's), except now on CNN and FOX instead of the beachhouse.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wouldn't capturing him make Bush look real good, instead of just saying there is still terrorists out there?

Kerry too agreed there were terrorists out there, but he disagreed on how to eliminate the terrorists.

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yes it would make Bush look like a hero. But what does his not being captured get Bush? Another reason for continueing war and invasion of other countries or keeping the public scared into submission by the occasional "threats from Osama" video perhaps?
Osama is'nt a very good terrorist is he? All he can do is make videos and watch his fellow mideasterners get killed in the war.
Just thinking of possibilities here...it does'nt mean I'm right though.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Elaine, possibly.

But think about average joe. Does average joe think this deeply?

If I knew absolutely nothing about elections, or very little, I would see a terrorist who killed 2000 people in one day, but he is still out there giving out videos?

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
OBL will show up again, when he is ready and we are not!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
OBL will show up again, when he is ready and we are not!

Could you elaborate?

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If I could elborate I would, OBL is known for his patience, he does not rush into anything, he is cunning and plans his attacks well, he is in no hurry! He will make his presence known in a big way again! Even if he is killed or captured I think he has plans underway for some kind of "surprise".I hope I am wrong,but look at his history!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
If I could elborate I would, OBL is known for his patience, he does not rush into anything, he is cunning and plans his attacks well, he is in no hurry! He will make his presence known in a big way again! Even if he is killed or captured I think he has plans underway for some kind of "surprise".I hope I am wrong,but look at his history!

True first the Trade center, then small ships and then trade center in a really big way.

But that was before, now we are onto these guys. I mean even though we haven't caught them all, we are on their tails, giving them no time to plan for next attack.

Surf

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I couldnt even count all the people that said OBL would be captured before the election. Thats it was all planned out long in advance by Bush's evil masterminds.

Ofcourse now that it turns out to be bunk nobody is going to say they believed it.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How do you know that 9-11 was not just the first phase? He has been planning for years. He is a long range thinker, look at our economy, so much has been spent on the war on terror it is effecting the national defecet, even that may be part of his plan.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Bush's anti-missile defence system will be ready to go in December I think.
But that does'nt work for ships launching nukes at the U.S. mainland. I've read that defense for our country really has'nt been up to par since 1987.
There's a possibility that Osama has nukes. But that is all the MORE reason he ought to have been captured by now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join