It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Plans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2013 by Dianec because: Will repost. Came out with no paragraphs for some reason.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

Money has taken the place of value tendered and value
received. The money holders, money bankers and money
creators further exacerbate the problem.

There is no link between money and value now.

Given automation and robots, there is increasingly
no link between people and value tendered either.

Humans are cut-off from nature, so there is no
link between humans and the original source
of value; so humans destroy nature without
thinking about it.

Humans are cut-off from each other with cubicles
and track homes and rigid job schedules (if they
are lucky enough to work). Humans no longer
find value in each other in order to survive.

All the world's religions and spiritual systems
tell us that regular humans in the real world
are trash.. so there isn't even any value for
a human in the privacy of their own mind.
Science provides no 'coming of age' and other
rites which humans can use to define themselves
in a healthy manner. Man's inner world is
spiritually bankrupt.

Humans now have no value.. because everything
that once made them human, is removed.

We don't need TPTB to destroy us.. the job
is already done.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

RagnarDanniskjold

Dianec
[quote)

I answered you but it's coming out as one giant paragraph and that is not cool to do to people so will wait until tomorrow to reply. Hopefully things will convert better then.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Dianec because: Not posting as I format it

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I did not mean to offend I come here for conversation and in conversation people will disagree. I am sorry you are in a job that you might resent for its lack of profit, and extreme exposure to graphic events. I have only had to watch a few people I love dearly let lose their mortal coils, some by their own doing which was the hardest to deal with, and from those experiences i truly do feel for what you have had to emotionally endure.

I have not wrote anything on here out of spite to you, if it came across that way it was not intended and I apologize, but you have lashed out at me. I merely wanted to know what profession dealing with delusional people would give you the ability to be unbiased in the equation. You might not profit from these people in the way I implied but your experiences in this matter have made you biased, and in a valid theory the most compelling hypothesis cannot contain skewed material.

Also you brought up being white as a factor in the equation which I wondered what would make you believe that to be of value. If in your experiences you have noticed something that can be measured as having an effect on the outcome it should be well considered, but I feel that because of the trauma you have seen and more than likely endured some of your opinions will be effected.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I didn't see anything you might have posted.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I enjoy your reasoning on this and do tend to agree with you that the money lenders are just out to feed off of you in exchange for instant gratification, but that problems resolution is not in eliminating the banks but in educating the people to see how much it cost them to receive something now. The banks and money lenders only can extort a portion of your life from you if you take something from them.

edit on 5-11-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sorry about that. Just now back to the device I had copied my reply to you on. It would not post right so hopefully this time. You had asked if I thought people are searching for explanations for why they are going through hardships.

Yes I do but that question has a really long answer.
I'll put in my thoughts on it and make it as brief as possible. Stress is cumulative for one. An off the cuff example is Vietnam and kids of vets who came home with PTSD. It is well documented that children of parents with severe anxiety disorders are more likely to have those themselves. That's an example of accumulative. The damage does not end when the event ends. It can last generations.

Add to that even more stress and you truly overwhelm people. People know their histories (the norm), and when things begin to vere outside of that frame of reference they either shut it down or begin to search for why. I think "conspiracy theorists (or critical thinkers), search for the why.

Add to that additional stress. The world has changed at a shocking rate. The new neighborhood is global. Anyone can see some guy in China getting his head blown off in an instant. Why does anyone need to see this image 5000 miles away? They don't but it's reported and people want to know (it may affect them - because it's more connected by the day). Research shows these images have a significant impact on eliciting negative feelings - the closer to ones age, race, etc - the more anxiety (identify with).

Stress is tremendous in the world right now. There is a lot going on. It's always been that way to some extent but we have added into the mix some variables that are game changers. World leaders (most), are not stupid people. They read the literature - or are briefed on it. They know darn good and well, for example, that America is one of the top Countires for clinical depression and anxiety disorders. They even know why. Yet nothing changes to provide relief so people search. It's accumulating faster than we can process it due to so many things, (greed, inequality, exploitation), but these are a couple of my contributions.

Again - hope that made sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I agree completely with your post.

You offered a common sense explaination based on real life observations and proven human psychology.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I'm calling it as I see it. As a 53 year old American white male in a profession which deals with these type of irrational and deluded types.

And also as a father of two happy and socially well adjusted young adults. I am qualified to make such a judgement call.

Not everything is a Goverment conspiracy.

Sometime people just go off. Give the right person access to firearms, hours upon hours of anti-societal brainwashing and shooter training racking up 1000s of kills via their favorite FPS and it is an inevidedible outcome.

Ignorrant. Please show me proof that playing FPS games causes people to snap. Proof or you get the picture.

Being a 53 white male with 2 happy and socially well adjusted adults, does not give you the right to make any such judgement call. It just means you were successful in raising children to "Your" standards, so congratz.

In fact it just makes you sound like a "hoity-toity", honking his own horn while claiming and blaming video games, and the proverbial "societal brainwashing".

Lastly, don't blame video games, blame the parents. Like the neighbors who don't pay enough attention to there child and treat them like a red headed step child on the back of a milk carton.

Best regards,

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

That does make more than enough sense thank it was very well written, I would like to ask just a quick question of it because you made such good points about our "Leaders". You acknowledge that they are not stupid and have all this information yet decide not to act on what is in peoples best interest and inform them of what the studies are showing. What would a smart person have to gain from those measures? I am not digging for space aliens or rogue comets or anything like that, but I do agree these manipulators are intelligent and I don't understand why they do some of the things they do. There must be some end goal.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

grubblesnert
reply to post by Dianec

I agree completely with your post.

You offered a common sense explaination based on real life observations and proven human psychology.

KPB's post are a good fiscal read as well. Thanks for venturing back

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

TPTB are intent on killing off 2/3 of the world population.

They have poisoned our air, our water, our food supply, dumbed us down, stolen our "money" - and left a few huge nuclear bombs to go off (fukushima and other aging nuclear plants) while they believe they will safely hide underground until the rest of us kill eachother off.

And watch and laugh about it on their CCTV and satellite tv stations.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

ROME - Part Deux .....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join