It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Plans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OK What does everyone think they are up to, we all have seen the news and know that shooters don't come out of the wood work like this except in war torn countries with a power vacuum. This thread is a place to post up what you think is going on and what reasoning you have to support it.

I am uncertain as to what I think is going on but I do believe that someone is prepping society for something major to happen. The US government is growing at a rate never before seen in its domestic military powers and oversight. Is it possible that they know of an impending event that will change life as we know it and just want to prepare to minimize the effects. Is it possible that the government has grown to such a size that they feel the only way to sustain it is to socialize everything and implement a nationalist regime.

I don't know myself, there is just so much going on at once it is impossible to decipher anything that points to one clear goal. I will say that I feel they clearly have a goal I just can't tell for sure what it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Right before the end, many empires begin overspending on defense while allowing their infrastructure to collapse.

The end of the American Century is at hand.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

People are stressed, hopeless, and struggling in greater numbers it seems. It would be nice to see a thread with a reenactment of what ATS would have looked like for a week in 1952 or 1961. I think that would help us better weigh of what we are seeing now.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What I see are weakminded selfcentered young suburban white men acting out after to much first person shooter gaming and goverment conspiracy web time.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if it is because of the part of the galaxy the solar system has entered. It seems as if violent incidents have increased all over the world. All the planets are warming. Lots of strange things going on.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dianec

People are stressed, hopeless, and struggling in greater numbers it seems. It would be nice to see a thread with a reenactment of what ATS would have looked like for a week in 1952 or 1961. I think that would help us better weigh of what we are seeing now.

Very interesting, if I hear you correctly you believe the rise in conspiracy is due to hardships that occur right now among the populace. Are you meaning that people are searching for an explanation to why they are going through these hardships.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

grubblesnert

What I see are weakminded selfcentered young suburban white men acting out after to much first person shooter gaming and goverment conspiracy web time.

Are you joking? If so that is hilarious to post such a comment on a conspiracy website. Personally if you are anti racist, pointing out that in your opinion it is white guys points to the fact that you believe white people are some how different than other races which would support the racist belief in difference, that some are better than others.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

MichaelPMaccabee
Right before the end, many empires begin overspending on defense while allowing their infrastructure to collapse.

The end of the American Century is at hand.

I will have to look into that, those facts would have very interesting implications if they are accurate. Not that I doubt you I just prefer to verify so that if I have to defend my position I will have direct knowledge.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Their goal is the complete and utter enslavement of your mind, body, and soul. Humans are nothing more than a commodity for TPTB.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Tucket

Their goal is the complete and utter enslavement of your mind, body, and soul. Humans are nothing more than a commodity for TPTB.

the capital, in capitalism is YOU, you are the means of production.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Tucket

Ok what is your reasoning in that belief, I am not saying it is untrue but I do not see a connection. Historically speaking slaves have never innovated anything so it would not serve anybody to stagnate the growth of our society by enslaving people. I do understand and see debt slavery, but debt comes after a choice is made, you are not forced into it just enticed.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

RagnarDanniskjold

grubblesnert

Are you joking? If so that is hilarious to post such a comment on a conspiracy website. Personally if you are anti racist, pointing out that in your opinion it is white guys points to the fact that you believe white people are some how different than other races which would support the racist belief in difference, that some are better than others.

I'm calling it as I see it. As a 53 year old American white male in a profession which deals with these type of irrational and deluded types.

And also as a father of two happy and socially well adjusted young adults. I am qualified to make such a judgement call.

Not everything is a Goverment conspiracy.

Sometime people just go off. Give the right person access to firearms, hours upon hours of anti-societal brainwashing and shooter training racking up 1000s of kills via their favorite FPS and it is an inevidedible outcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

grubblesnert

RagnarDanniskjold

grubblesnert

I'm calling it as I see it. As a 53 year old American white male in a profession which deals with these type of irrational and deluded types.

And also as a father of two happy and socially well adjusted young adults. I am qualified to make such a judgement call.

Sometime people just go off. Give the right person access to firearms, hours upon hours of anti-societal brainwashing and shooter training racking up 1000s of kills via their favorite FPS and it is an inevidedible outcome.

ok but how does being white effect it, and if your in a profession that makes money off delusional people, wouldn't you be biased because if they weren't delusional you would be out of a job?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

RagnarDanniskjold

Tucket

Ok what is your reasoning in that belief,

Its natural for Evil (tptb) to desire absolute power and domination. That's why we have money and wars. Soon we ll have one world government. And we have transhumanism coming a long. The end game is probably something out of a science fiction movie. The battery comparison in the matrix doesn't seem so far fetched to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Tucket

RagnarDanniskjold

Tucket

Ok what is your reasoning in that belief,

Its natural for Evil (tptb) to desire absolute power and domination. That's why we have money and wars. Soon we ll have one world government. And we have transhumanism coming a long. The end game is probably something out of a science fiction movie. The battery comparison in the matrix doesn't seem so far fetched to me.

I agree with you that currency is a form of power and it always will be, I also liked the battery metaphor on the matrix as well but I believe it is our minds that are our most valuable asset so enslavement would not use it to its potential. Again I am not saying you are 100% wrong, I just don't think it would make sense to try and do that at all. Their is more money and power to be had in a fake capitalism than in enslavement.

I do enjoy a good conversation though and I thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Maybe just MAYBE the 'TPTB' are just weak-minded fools
who will do anything to gain power and have a big pocket
full of money from their daddy!

The first corrupt ruler saves X units of currency,
and leave it to his offspring, who is also corrupt
and saves x+1 units of currency. Rinse and repeat.

Then create a religion where you take from the poor
and build huge gold-plated 'churches in honor of God'.

Rinse and repeat.

Then comes the 20th century, where computers can
create money out of thin air, and nothing backs money
whatsoever.

Rinse and repeat.

Eventually you wind up with a bunch of corrupt assholes
running the world, because they are the historical
endpoints of several thousand years of corruption.

No demons, devils, reptiles, exotic secret societies,
or other stuff required.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How do you make the largest amount of people freak out and panic as the lights go out?

You show them week after week of public insanity/shooting/fear on every corner until its the last thing they see when electricity stops.

Leaves a hell of an impression in a no new information situation.

edit on 5-11-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Maybe just MAYBE the 'TPTB' are just weak-minded fools
who will do anything to gain power and have a big pocket
full of money from their daddy!

The first corrupt ruler saves X units of currency,
and leave it to his offspring, who is also corrupt
and saves x+1 units of currency. Rinse and repeat.

Then create a religion where you take from the poor
and build huge gold-plated 'churches in honor of God'.

Rinse and repeat.

Then comes the 20th century, where computers can
create money out of thin air, and nothing backs money
whatsoever.

Rinse and repeat.

Eventually you wind up with a bunch of corrupt assholes
running the world, because they are the historical
endpoints of several thousand years of corruption.

No demons, devils, reptiles, exotic secret societies,
or other stuff required.

KPB

Very well written I like your look at it, it is reasonable, logical, and most of all it is possible. It does make sense to me that this system of creating money to improve economy is one that is not at all sustainable. My metaphor for it is in the stock market.

Say a companies stocks are worth 1000 dollars and there is 100 stock holders, regardless of the change in value there is only a limited number of stocks. When the stocks become worth enough they split and each stockholder must be compensated for the new value in stock due to the split. In our economy we are not being compensated every time our Government decides to print new "Stocks". Our monetary system was the peoples stock exchange but we allowed the elites to use our gains as they saw fit rather than make them give it to us to spend as we wanted.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

TwiTcHomatic
How do you make the largest amount of people freak out and panic as the lights go out?

You show them week after week of public insanity/shooting/fear on every corner until its the last thing they see when electricity stops.

Leaves a hell of an impression in a no new information situation.

edit on 5-11-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

That is a psychologically thrilling theory, if you were a terrorist that was bent on spreading the most fear that would certainly do it. What would be the cause of the power going out though and who would that serve?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

RagnarDanniskjold

grubblesnert

RagnarDanniskjold

grubblesnert

ok but how does being white effect it, and if your in a profession that makes money off delusional people, wouldn't you be biased because if they weren't delusional you would be out of a job?

I don't "make money" off of any one or anything.

I'm in the Emergency Service sector.

Saleried with no wage increase in 6 years. Less than a $60,000 a year income for 32 years of service. Working an average of 54 hours a week.

A lot of time at low pay spent seeing and dealing with human beings and all their problems. Alot of death, misery, insanity, drug and alcohol related issues, assaults, GSWs, Suicides (successful & unsucessful) murders, dismemberment/amputations, Automobile entrapments, infant deaths, drownings, lightning strikes, fires, explosions and so and so on

Worldy experience is obviously something you lack and something I have.
FYI, Not everything you read on ATS or any other web outlet for that matter is the gospel truth. In fact it's mostly all exaggerated or down right fabricated hyperbole.

What qualifies you? What have your life experiences been? Have you lost count of how fatalities you witnessed first hand. How many people you've watch expired? How many people have spoken their last words to you? For me, over 300 souls dead or dying before they left my sight.
like I said I lost count

So good night to you and have fun with your conspiracy buddys. your obtuse ignorance is wearing me thin.
edit on 5-11-2013 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join