It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal UFO ALIEN CONSPIRACY Radio Host Art Bell Mysteriously Disappears From SiriusXM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I tuned in last night, REALLY ENJOYING, Art Bell being back..

I found the new show was a recording of Hoagland and his *THIS IS NOT A ROCK PICTURE SPEECH*

It SEEEMS ART BELL IS GONE AGAIN IN AS FEW AS 6 WEEKS!!!

WHY?

What is going on>?

I do not see Art doing this for the hell of it or FUN!!!!

Now there are reports he IS GONE FOR GOOD!!

CHECK IT OUT FOLKS??

WHAT IS GOING ON IN ART BELLS MIND???

Did the ALIENS tell him to quit the BS??
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

5 packaday smokers have health issues........

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's called life, not everyone shares the same view. Apparently they agreed to disagree and go there seperate ways.

This is hardly a conspiracy...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think the over-abundance of cell phone callers got to him. He REALLY hated the lousy audio and made quite the point of it almost nightly. I don't know why the piracy would really bother him that much, I presume his own contract was the same whether or not Sirius was getting screwed.

Frankly, he'd do better just by interviewing people himself, posting the videos up on line and asking for donations. He would have total control of the call-in lines; Skype seemed to work well.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Maybe not ...

We are sorry that Dark Matter on SiriusXM has come to an abrupt end. We'll examine our options and may be able to return in a different format and medium. In the mean time, ArtBell.com will still operate as long as financially possible, hoping for a workable solution to bring Art back to you, soon. Keep checking back here often.
artbell.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Mysteriously eh? Are you sure?

Seems to me that there are plenty of totally mystery free reasons for a human being to do the things they do, and make the choices they make. Its not as if he stepped out of the door of the place where he last saw Hoagland or whom ever, and then vanished in a cloud of purple smoke. That would have been damned mysterious, but thats not what happened, is it?

Disappeared? Really?

No, he has not disappeared. He has left. If he had gone with not a word to the other people he was working with, was no longer present at his home address and left no forwarding address, and had not been seen by ANYONE, including people who would not recognise him anyway, THEN he might have disappeared. What he has done is not showed up to work. People DO disappear all the time though. You will find their faces on milk cartons, billboards, and television news segments, and very occasionally worn as masks by the psychopaths who abducted them, and that is serious business. It is not as if Mr Bell has abandoned all he knew and gone to walk to the north pole.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Paranormal

UFO

ALIEN

CONSPIRACY

That's because those four words no longer make money.

The flavor in those varieties of chewing gum has run out.

There has been a tremendous push to get that train back on the tracks and chugging. None of it is working.

The thing to do now is try to pay attention to how far the folks who make money off of those four words are willing to take things to get their cash-cow going again.

Thanks for posting this, OP. It is a very, very significant event in American UFO mythology and folklore.

edit on 5-11-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Whats with ALL THE ALL CAPS AND exclamation points!!!!!!!
NO NeEd FOR THEM we get the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But seriously there really is no need for them
Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As much as I loved art bell back on c2c I didn't really care for this new show. His guests were people we have shredded on this site. Hoagland, lmh, the guy with the alien in his freezer, Jon?. It just wasn't the same. I guess you really can't go back.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If I heard right, and he had clowns like "Dr" Johnathan Reed (A.K.A John Bradley Rutter) on his new show, then Art Bell was doomed from the get go. Plus, why would new more interesting guests want to peddle their books and movies and seminars on a show with a limited audience on a satellite network that requires a subscription, rather than on radio (Coast to Coast AM) where there's an established audience around the world that can listen for free?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I do not believe Art Bell should of EVEN TRIED to come back with him already knowing what his expectations were going to be...

A LOT OF HIS FANS bought subscriptions just to hear him.. You have to be true to yourself, and true to your fans... Without those two things, you will never accomplish a goal like Art Bell had at one time..

Now it seems he was either lying to himself, or lying to the fans about this come back..

Either trying to think he could pull it off, or trying to make people believe he could pull it off, him quitting looks terrible to the fans, especially if this is ANOTHER publicity stunt.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

gortex

Maybe not ...

We are sorry that Dark Matter on SiriusXM has come to an abrupt end. We'll examine our options and may be able to return in a different format and medium. In the mean time, ArtBell.com will still operate as long as financially possible, hoping for a workable solution to bring Art back to you, soon. Keep checking back here often.
artbell.com...

- SiriusXM’s web player is notoriously unreliable, causing a loss of subscribers and a degraded listening experience for those who remain listening online.

- For a “caller driven” show, the caller pool for art’s show is just too small.

- International listeners have no legitimate way to hear the show.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

And here is what makes this leaving so interesting as this is what he said prior to coming to Sirius/XM.

“SiriusXM is the perfect fit for me and my new show Art Bell’s Dark Matter,” said Art Bell. “Though invisible, dark matter accounts for gravitational forces observed in the universe—expect these forces to be at work in the uncensored, unrestricted creative arena of satellite radio, a medium with truly extraterrestrial reach.”

artbell.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

As much as I loved art bell back on c2c I didn't really care for this new show. His guests were people we have shredded on this site. Hoagland, lmh, the guy with the alien in his freezer, Jon?. It just wasn't the same. I guess you really can't go back.

I had heard that George Noory has told his guests that if they did Art's show they were not welcome back to C2C.

Like I said this is something I heard and cannot validate the claim.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I had heard that George Noory has told his guests that if they did Art's show they were not welcome back to C2C.

Like I said this is something I heard and cannot validate the claim.

Then why continue to spread this BS claim?

Look I love listening to Art's old shows, but the guy is a drama queen. How many times has he retired, come back, retired, left cause he didn't like XYZ. Art, it's gotten old, just like you my friend.

His return was like when Jordan tried to play baseball and then decided to go back to the NBA, just embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Wow! First time I heard this way to go ATS !! (and OP) How strange!! Well, will just have to follow what's up next (if anything) with Mr. Bell.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If only we could get George Noory to go away. Honestly, does anyone take George seriously? The man is a hack, and I hate C2C because of him. Art was amazing, he would call bs when he heard it; George swims in it.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2013 by bangoli because: irrelevant

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaTango

Then why continue to spread this BS claim?

It may well be BS and I never said it was in fact a truth, so what's the problem?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Art did make the comment about a week or so ago that if things were to get out of control here in the states, he would be taking his family back to the Philippines. I can't recall exactly what things he was referring to, but I did record the shows so I can go back and find the exact quote if anyone is interested.
Something to think about, but yes, the sound quality and guest quality was poor to say the least.
edit on 11 5 2013 by FionnUlchabhan because: Grammar error

top topics

<<   2 >>

join