It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Shoop, 20, was a drug abuser whose drug of choice was Molly — a purer form of ecstacy, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

If this is true, good luck finding any logic in what he was doing. Molly, taken habitually, will really, really mess someones brain up. We used to call them 'e-tards'.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Shoop, 20, was a drug abuser whose drug of choice was Molly — a purer form of ecstacy, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

If this is true, good luck finding any logic in what he was doing. Molly, taken habitually, will really, really mess someones brain up. We used to call them 'e-tards'.

So says the prosecutor and that untrustworthy rag of a newspaper. What about the white hearse picking up the body at the mall? Where else has white hearses been used within the last year? More importantly though, where is the regular coroners truck or van? What about that?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

So says the prosecutor and that untrustworthy rag of a newspaper.

well, it is taken from a source You cited...but i digress.

What about the white hearse picking up the body at the mall? Where else has white hearses been used within the last year?
You mean the one pointed out in that untrustworthy rag of a newspaper?

As for the hearse used, why dont you try and do some research to find out if that hearse is used a lot in that area, or if there is another vehicle that is used. Thatd give you a start on whether or not its worth a second look. Personally, i have seen hearses of all sorts, shapes and colors used.

To me it really just seems like some of you are grasping at anything and everything that you deem out of the ordinary.

More importantly though, where is the regular coroners truck or van? What about that?
Do they have one? Again, why dont you do a little research to try and find out?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

theothersideoffunerals.blogspot.com...

Yes i've seen hearses pick up before... it's not that uncommon! My question wouldn't be geared more towards the hearse or color... but more towards if the body was taken for an autopsy? Or did they need to do an autopsy? Unless the coroner did everything they needed to do on-site... Which is a little interesting to me if they did! But im not a coroner, so i don't know their methods...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

VandalX

theothersideoffunerals.blogspot.com...

Yes i've seen hearses pick up before... it's not that uncommon! My question wouldn't be geared more towards the hearse or color... but more towards if the body was taken for an autopsy? Or did they need to do an autopsy? Unless the coroner did everything they needed to do on-site... Which is a little interesting to me if they did! But im not a coroner, so i don't know their methods...

I've located the Bergen County Medical Examiner in Paramus. I looked on Google Earth and I don't see any white Cadillac hearses outside. They are less than 3 miles from the mall as the crow flies.

I found the address and phone number on the search result page. Can someone else call them and ask if they are doing an autopsy? I don't have a phone.

New Jersey State and County Medical Examiner Offices ... Bergen County Medical Examiner Office 351 Ridgewood Avenue Paramus, NJ 07652 201-599-6097 Fax: 201 …
www.bing.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Medical Examiners office is located at Bergen Regional Medical Center on Ridewood Ave in Paramus

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

firefight

Medical Examiners office is located at Bergen Regional Medical Center on Ridewood Ave in Paramus

Oh, thanks for that. The other one must be their old place. I don't know!
edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: error

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Mikeultra

firefight

Oh, thanks for that. The other one must be their old place. You know what? I looked up Richard Shoop in Teaneck on White Pages.com and it lists one being 50-54, and in the section telling you people he may be related to, the brother Kevin is listed and four other people. BUT NO RICHARD SHOOP THAT IS AGE 20! I think Richard Shoop is a made up person!

That does not mean much, you would find nothing on me either.. I am quite real.

It's easy in this day and age to not be real traceable ( not totally invisible), it is just most people do not bother.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

Mikeultra

firefight

Oh, thanks for that. The other one must be their old place. You know what? I looked up Richard Shoop in Teaneck on White Pages.com and it lists one being 50-54, and in the section telling you people he may be related to, the brother Kevin is listed and four other people. BUT NO RICHARD SHOOP THAT IS AGE 20! I think Richard Shoop is a made up person!

That does not mean much, you would find nothing on me either.. I am quite real.

It's easy in this day and age to not be real traceable ( not totally invisible), it is just most people do not bother.

I know what you are saying. If you had my name and did a search you will not find me on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
If however you had my name and town and run it through whitepages.com, you will find me. And you'll also find people that are related to me. Try it on yourself and see what happens. Enter your name and town.

You're right, I just tried it myself and some of my siblings didn't show up. I'll try to fix my other post.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: error

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I found something else that's strange. On Richard Shoop's Explore Talent profile page, I clicked on the New York, N.Y. link and a map comes up that is roughly centered on Pecs, Hungary. See image below.

So I did a search on Pecs, Hungary. On Wikipedia's page there was this image.

Source for photo: en.wikipedia.org...:Tettye_Cross.jpg
Link for Wikipedia article on Pecs, Hungary: en.wikipedia.org...

I remember earlier someone had mentioned that the Explore Talent profile page had Teaneck, N.J. originally , but was later changed to New York, N.Y. and now this mystery about a map of Hungary comes up.
Explore Talent link: www.exploretalent.com...#

What does this mean? Anything...?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

His best friend is from Hungary or Poland. Mark Olszewski favorite beer given to him by his dad Ziwiec?

www.oninstagram.com... 6

en.wikipedia.org...

Żywiec Brewery /ˈʒɪvjɛts/ (Polish pronunciation: [ˈʐɨvjɛt͡s]) is a brewery founded in 1852, in Żywiec, Poland, then part of Austria-Hungary

This is him at the rip shoop thing they did.

www.oninstagram.com... 66

HHis page those came from.
www.oninstagram.com...

Interesting tattoo also.
www.oninstagram.com...

letzgetpaid Memento mori... Remember your mortality in Latin

en.wikipedia.org...

Basicly a Life Is Short type saying.

edit on 8-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Pecs was the site of a little-known school shooting on 11-26-09 involving another young man with no apparent motive:
signofthetimes.yuku.com...

--------------

Another young man was caught with a weapon at the mall the night of the shooting:

www.tucsonnewsnow.com...
A northern New Jersey man apparently intent on helping first responders at a mall shooting this week has been charged with unlawful possession of a gun.
Cody Donovan's attorney says the 22-year-old "just wanted to help out" when he drove to Garden State Plaza on Monday night after reports of a shooter.

newjersey.news12.com...
Bergen County police officers treated Donovan as a possible suspect. Authorities say Donovan matched the description almost perfectly of shooter Richard Shoop, down to his height, weight and clothing.
When officers approached him, Donovan says he provided his Marine Corps military police badge. Officers then found a loaded .45-caliber handgun in his waistband.
Bergen County Police Chief Brian Higgins says .. "To have somebody who is not part of that command structure running around the mall armed, we don't know what could happen," says Higgins.

Was he just a harmless geek? Or was he one of the four other suspects seen by an eyewitness?
Did he know the alleged gunman, Richard Shoop?

/

edit on 8-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

starviego
Pecs was the site of a little-known school shooting on 11-26-09 involving another young man with no apparent motive:
signofthetimes.yuku.com...

--------------

Another young man was caught with a weapon at the mall the night of the shooting:

www.tucsonnewsnow.com...
A northern New Jersey man apparently intent on helping first responders at a mall shooting this week has been charged with unlawful possession of a gun.
Cody Donovan's attorney says the 22-year-old "just wanted to help out" when he drove to Garden State Plaza on Monday night after reports of a shooter.

newjersey.news12.com...
Bergen County police officers treated Donovan as a possible suspect. Authorities say Donovan matched the description almost perfectly of shooter Richard Shoop, down to his height, weight and clothing.
When officers approached him, Donovan says he provided his Marine Corps military police badge. Officers then found a loaded .45-caliber handgun in his waistband.
Bergen County Police Chief Brian Higgins says .. "To have somebody who is not part of that command structure running around the mall armed, we don't know what could happen," says Higgins.

Was he just a harmless geek? Or was he one of the four other suspects seen by an eyewitness?
Did he know the alleged gunman, Richard Shoop?

/

edit on 8-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

WOW! This is more examples of the evil people that are behind this leaving small clues that are eventually found by those of us who know something isn't right about all these "shootings" !!! Read that forum about the school shooting in Pecs, Hungary and the immediate campaign against guns! You have found a very key piece of evidence. I am convinced there were dark forces at work in this "event", and I believe Richard Shoop was used as a patsy! signofthetimes.yuku.com...
edit on 8-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: -the

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

It gets better! Read this part here from the article:

"Cody Donovan's attorney says the 22-year-old "just wanted to help out" when he drove to Garden State Plaza on Monday night after reports of a shooter."

"Donovan has been released on $25,000 bond."

"Attorney James Patuto says Donovan was honorably discharged this year from the Marines after four years and has been working as a volunteer firefighter and emergency medical technician in New Milford."

"It's not known when he will next appear in court."

www.tucsonnewsnow.com...

So this Cody Donovan character was discharged from the U.S. Marines after 4 years? I thought it was 6 year commitment? Then there is the fact he is a VOLUNTEER FIREMAN AND EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN. You think maybe he might be involved with HSEEP exercise/drills? I would bet he is. I think he's the one that was firing rounds off at the mall! An agent provocateur.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Marine Corps enlistment terms are for three, four, or five years depending on the type of enlistment program.

source

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

"Was he just a harmless geek? Or was he one of the four other suspects seen by an eyewitness?
Did he know the alleged gunman, Richard Shoop? "

maybe it was him who had too shoot,, the victum,,, maybe.maybe.maybe.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

BobAthome

"Was he just a harmless geek? Or was he one of the four other suspects seen by an eyewitness?
Did he know the alleged gunman, Richard Shoop? "

maybe it was him who had too shoot,, the victum,,, maybe.maybe.maybe.

This article says that he was a policeman in the U.S. Marines, so he thought it was OK to pack his .45 caliber while "helping" direct traffic at the scene. Not in N.J. Cody, sorry it's not OK unfortunately! This is highly unusual, read more at this link:

"According to a police report, Bergen County Police detective Ronald Salzano spotted Donovan and began following him because he was wearing a dark leather jacket that matched a description of the gunman. After being stopped, Donovan told Salzano he was unlawfully carrying a .45-caliber handgun inside his waistband without a permit to carry a firearm. Though Donovan’s attorney, James Patuto, noted his client was licensed to carry a firearm while in the Marines."
www.guns.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This is his best friend acting like this at a memorial for his dead friend? He doesn't look too broken up about it. Too much drugs has affected him, he's got his car decorated like he just graduated from high school with the tunes blasting. Party on...www.oninstagram.com... 18807

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So what? People grieve differently. My cuz got killed on the job last year, should have seen that. After the funeral we went back to his house, busted out the moonshine and partied hard. All getting hammered and focusing on the good times we had with him. If you didn't know better, you would have thought it was just a regular party(aside from all the funeral attire).

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

TKDRL

So what? People grieve differently. My cuz got killed on the job last year, should have seen that. After the funeral we went back to his house, busted out the moonshine and partied hard. All getting hammered and focusing on the good times we had with him. If you didn't know better, you would have thought it was just a regular party(aside from all the funeral attire).

I lost a very close friend when we were just 22, and I didn't feel much like partying. Everyone's different though, you're right about that. What do you think about the Pecs, Hungary connection. I don't mean his friend being from Hungary either, I'm referring to the school shooting there that starviego mentioned.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join