It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation detected in Tokyo's water supply.... too high for infants up to 1 year old?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

Thank you for this news.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

florentb
reply to post by RickinVa

Thank you for this news.

I hope you realized
that this News is from the Week after the Plant exploded?

There are no Traces of Radiation in our Water Supply here in Tokyo,
there is also no Radiation in our Sea-Water!

Sources

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Just goes to show how much info is held back from the public.

Truth is so far from reach now!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Everyone is free to test their Water!
And a few People do because it would be fantastic Headline
but they found nothing.

FYI: i doubt that anyone use Tab-water for their Babies?

Maybe some W-European do so but no one here in Japan
because we use mostly Surface Water from Dams and this
get a lot of Chlorine added to make if sterile!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Free to test with what??

Geiger counters calibrated in Japan??

Radiation Testing is free?

Lol, bottled water for babies in some cases can be unhealthier than tap water.

Yeah, I know I'm gonna buy a case of bottled tap water to give a baby a bath in.

You here to tell us everything is ok??

edit on 5-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Have to destroy and burn up the core:

AbleEndangered
Like this:

North Korea conducts nuclear test
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdzLQ2oGoA
www.youtube.com...

Underground Nuclear Test
www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1f6vbiuUt0
www.youtube.com...

Atomic Test Film: "Operation Teapot " pt1-3 1955 USAF
www.youtube.com/watch?v=58tVHoY7uhM
www.youtube.com...

From another thread about Fukushima.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Urantia1111
Do infants have to drink radioactive water to be sickened by it? What about bathing in it? Luckily adults have no worries lol. When will Japanese begin fleeing the island by the millions? Shouldn't be long now. There is no fixing this.

Yes, they are actively growing, cells are duplicating, any genetic mutations now, will propagate and spread out over the following decades.

It's like getting sunburn when you are a teenager. It goes away after a couple of weeks, but then decades later, you suddenly get skin cancer. Or when you get a tattoo as a teenager. By the time you are 40 or 50, it has become all blurry.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Unity_99

AbleEndangered

edit on 3-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: format

Reverse Sine and its tech we already have. Did you see the thread about the reverse microwaves cooling or freezing wine. That is just the start of it. Use reverse Sine, after locating the cores, to freeze them, then boron them and cement. And use the reverse sine to neutralize the frequency of the radiation like Tom Bearden said or wrote, plutonium can be turned into a harmless paper weight.

Sorry to tell you, but you are basing your whole post on complete hogwash. That thread was NOT about ANYTHING having to do with microwaves. Go back, actually open the referenced article, and read about it for yourself.

Here, I'll help:

Thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Article linked to in thread:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Quote from article linked to in thread:

The beverage is rotated at speed around twin axes in water to keep it in its original state while quickly bringing down its temperature.

In other words, they spin the bottle in cold water and it cools down the drink, NOTHING to do with reverse microwaves, nothing relevant to Fukashima. It should be obvious why actually doing just a tiny bit of reading before logging something away as fact in your brain's memory banks would be a good idea, there are misleading thread titles abound, and lazy people who don't actually read anything that was referenced in the opening post.

I could probably start a thread on a completely made up subject, throw in a random link to any news site, and just type whatever I want into the "EX text" box to basically make up a story, and I'd bet over 50% of the posters in the thread wouldn't even call me out on it, as they would do nothing but read the thread title and maybe a few lines in the OP before commenting or accepting what I wrote as fact.

If people don't want to actually understand things that's fine, but don't go around passing wrong information because you refused to take the time to figure it out, it muddies the waters. Imagine how much "accepted" stuff here on ATS is actually just people that were mislead or didn't understand, and parroted that over and over until it becomes accepted fact.

Sorry, I got a little wound up.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They gonna play this the same way they do with the whales and dolpines "We just kill for research" c-mon wake up Japan you don't want this....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Do you know anything about Radiation, Laboratories
and their Test Methods, Calibrating, Geiger-Counter
and last but not least about Babies?

Honest Question!

FYI: Testing for Radiation start very cheap because it is
relative common!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join