It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation detected in Tokyo's water supply.... too high for infants up to 1 year old?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time:

www.emergencyemail.org...

Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara has appealed to Tokyo's 13-million residents to remain calm after elevated levels of radioactive iodine were detected Wednesday in the city's water supply. The appeal came as officials suspended work at the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant 250 kilometers north of the capital. Dark smoke began rising late in the afternoon from the plant's number 3 reactor, forcing officials to evacuate crews who are struggling to restore power to the plant's crucial cooling systems. Officials said they have not yet determined the cause of the smoke, which had eased but not stopped by early evening. There was no reported spike in radiation levels. In Tokyo, officials announced they have detected radioactive iodine at one of the city's main water treatment plants at levels that are within acceptable levels for adults but more than twice the acceptable level for infants. They urged parents not to use the water to mix formula for children under one year old.

edit on 3-11-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

1 tries not to add into the doom collective of this current period, but all in direct harms way should of been evacuated. Wishing them in direct exposure zones and non directed exposure zones strength and HOPE...
That "we" will come together and realize before told.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is out of control!!

What can Humanity do??

Start Nuking the hole??

Might be time to take the Russians advice...

What else??
edit on 3-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typo and addition

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The fact they gave a public warning to people and told them that levels are twice what is acceptable for infants is actually a good sign.

Kinda makes those accusations of "OMG Fukashima water 18,000x death limit" look stupid right about now. Not saying the Government or Tepco there is perfect, but good on them for actually disclosing.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
This is out of control!!

What can Humanity do??

Start Nuking the hole??

Might be time to take the Russians advice...

What else??
edit on 3-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typo and addition

Not sure if the same options are available to Fukashima as there was Chernobyl, but this is likely to become a world problem if things don't change soon. There is plenty of data calculating fallout from Chernobyl and the devastation it left worlds away, I am surprised an international committee hasn't been formed to deal with this.

Globalists want a reason for one world collaboration, why not pull their heads out of their asses and tackle this problem as a show of good faith?

Nah, no money init.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Find where the core is at.

Do a series of Nukes.

3 nukes below it. High yield Thermos.

1 Right below core.

Blow this nuke, this will drop the core lower into next nuke. Blow it. And once more to bury it further and burn up any more fuel.

Then start pouring roman concrete over the entire complex and plan the Memorial....

Or have the concrete already pouring behind the nukes.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Find where the core is at.

Do a series of Nukes.

3 nukes below it. High yield Thermos.

1 Right below core.

Blow this nuke, this will drop the core lower into next nuke. Blow it. And once more to bury it further and burn up any more fuel.

Then start pouring roman concrete over the entire complex and plan the Memorial....

Or have the concrete already pouring behind the nukes.

too much groundwater for nukes or concrete to be effective.... remember Fukushima sits above the Tokyo fresh water aquafier

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: format

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

You are trying... and 1 appreciates. Outta box a controlled antimatter process that turns the exposed area into? Distributed from above satellites or flying emitters. Controlled for its activated for a period of time and a secondary process stops the antimatter from continuous feeding. Way outta box 1 knows.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I think it's horrible, BUT..I think it is important to point out that this story is over TWO YEARS OLD.

link to dated article

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

westcoast

I think it's horrible, BUT..I think it is important to point out that this story is over TWO YEARS OLD.

link to dated article

begs the question what are they saying the acceptable age is now for contaminated water?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

westcoast

link to dated article

begs the question what are they saying the acceptable age is now for contaminated water?

I was wondering how old that news was... I couldn't find a date

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

edit on 3-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: format

Reverse Sine and its tech we already have. Did you see the thread about the reverse microwaves cooling or freezing wine. That is just the start of it. Use reverse Sine, after locating the cores, to freeze them, then boron them and cement. And use the reverse sine to neutralize the frequency of the radiation like Tom Bearden said or wrote, plutonium can be turned into a harmless paper weight.

Rather than NUKING ANYTHING. We don't need any more nukes or radiation on this planet. Not ever. We need to get the real technology out and use it and clean up this planet.

The reason that is not being done is we have murder incorporated running everything.

But its really time to stop this nonsense.

Currenlty John Hutchinson and his wife, Nancy, are on the coast of oregon and have been experimenting, on their own, with their own funding, its like reinventing the wheel because they won't release the real tech, on what frequencies neutralize it, and they have been quite successful and are open sourcing this for everyone, grass roots, if you have a tesla coil or ham radio or rebar or radio equipment, they have a 5 gigabyte sound file or something to this effect.

But we have this in spades, in the black op segments.

HAARP can do it.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

1 tries not to add into the doom collective of this current period, but all in direct harms way should of been evacuated. Wishing them in direct exposure zones and non directed exposure zones strength and HOPE...
That "we" will come together and realize before told.

NAMASTE*******

Well said!! I hope no one wishes ill on the good people of Japan. I am quite certain that there are none amongst them 'guilty' of the current peril the world faces ... even the employees of TEPCO.

Perhaps this threat to their capital city is what sparked their request for international assistance. One can only hope such assistance is not too late in coming. The Japanese have a leg-up in understanding the dilemma, but we should anticipate extraordinary revelations as the situation is independently and jointly reassessed.

Fuku is the real deal ... and every effort must be made to prevent a very bad situation from developing into a catastrophe.

ETA: Is that a dated source? Hmmm ...
edit on 3112013 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Mods can delete this.... I didn't realize the news source was old

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

westcoast

link to dated article

Just means it is 2 years bad or worse...

reply to post by Unity_99

Nuking with my proposed method should reduce Radiation.

Or just let it sit and simmer...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Do infants have to drink radioactive water to be sickened by it? What about bathing in it? Luckily adults have no worries lol. When will Japanese begin fleeing the island by the millions? Shouldn't be long now. There is no fixing this.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I am glad you pointed that out, I was about to express a serious level of concern as the radioactive iodine has a halflife of around 8 days and if it were to have been recently detected, that would have been indicative of current and ongoing uncontrolled fission; which would have opened up an entirely different can of worms.

Now, the situation there is indeed concerning and the fact that the government now is wanting to push the "State Secrets Act" and disallow the publishing of any material that it deems dangerous to "national security" is a sure sign that they area afraid the people will begin to see how far the wool has been pulled over their eyes.

Many people are already well aware, but there are stillsome who believe that everything is ok and that their government and Tepco are the epitome of honest informatiuon sharing about the dangers of the situation.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

RickinVa
Mods can delete this.... I didn't realize the news source was old

I personally don't think it should be closed. Maybe just ask a mod to make an edit to the OP to point out the date.

I would like to know whatever happened with this and what the recent levels have been. I don't remember ever hearing about this at the time (although it was obviously reported)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Please check the Date of this Press Release,
it is from the first Week after the Tsunami hit Daiichi.

Daiichi do not produced and Iodine since more than 20 Month,
also Iodine is the Indictor of Criticality,
No Iodine means also no China Syndrome
No Iodine means also no boiling of the Sea in front of the NPS !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join