It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arcanum Numerology - Decoding Biblical Numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

NUMBERS OF THE BIBLE

Most people mistake numbers within the Bible to be nothing more than that. When the truth is that a great deal actually refer to a numerological code. One of the Arcanum. One that is hidden from all but a few of us. Use this chart to know the truth of the 'coding' that is in your Bible which has also been used throughout history by others who have known, or decoded the number, to conceal the message within their texts.

666 refers to 'The darkness of every individual; man and woman in life. The Darkness of all life.

777 refers to 'The light of every individual; man and woman in life. "The light of all life"

All who have ears ...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I don't think your more elaborate table has Biblical support.
The symbolic numbers which actually appear in the Bible have a much more limited range.

One could get through Revelation on the basis of;
7- number associated with God.
10- number associated with "the whole world".
4- the four directions. Another version of wholeness.
70- 7 multiplied by 10- therefore, I suggest, God operating over the whole world.
6- number associated with man.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Bible code, Programming. Not much Different.

A server Scenario:

Host will not allow 777, 666 permissions
ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/73306/
ellislab.com...

ThinkHost servers operate under high security levels to ensure high levels of service stability for all our clients. File permissions of 666, 777 or any chmod permission level ending in 2, 6, or 7 - for example, 777, (last 7), are not permitted as this poses a very real security risk.

777 is not necessary on our servers. The last bit is for the permissions for “everyone”, but since PHP scripts run under the customer’s username on our server instead of the “nobody” user on most servers, “everyone” needs no permissions. If scripts ask for 777, 770 is sufficient and will be far more secure.

All php and script files permissions must be set to 750. All other files such as HTML, images, or anything else needing to be accessed from the web should end in a permission level ending in 4; e.g. 644.

How do UNIX file permissions work?
docs.joomla.org/How_do_UNIX_file_permissions_work%3F
docs.joomla.org...

The Web Server will still need to Execute set for the username and Read, Execute groupname permissions set so that it can Execute the Read command on files inside the directory. Again, these permissions may be demoted back to 755 after the Web Installer completes. Thats the basics for directories covered, what about files? This is where things get a little simpler. Most of the files that Joomla! makes use of will be quite happy with the 644 default permissions.

644 = rw- r-- r--
Owner has Read, Write
Group has Read
Other has Read

This is valid if you do not have a need to Write to the files from the Web Server, the same rules apply as for directories if you do have this need. One file that you may like to have "Writable" to the Web Server is your configuration.php file. This is the Joomla! configuration file, if you plan on changing configuration through the Web Admin interface, then this file will need to be Writable to the Web Server.

If your server needed directory permissions to be set to "Other" Writable for the install then this file will probably also need to be 757 or 777. Leaving this file as 757 or 777 is dangerous though, as you are letting everyone have "Write" access, many Web Site exploits take advantage of this fact, so in general it is not recommended to leave this file with these permissions.

If your Web Server has one of the SU tools installed and you only needed to configure 755 on directories for the installation, then you will probably also only need to set 755 or 775 on this file to allow editing through the Admin interface, and these permissions are generally accepted as more secure than 757 or 777.

In conclusion, what permissions should be set for the Joomla! installation? Well, as you can see, it depends!
I know this isn't as helpful as you would have liked and it certainly is not a definitive answer, but in general, after the installation, any insecure "7" settings can be reset back to something more secure.

For example:
Files = 644
Directories = 755

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am sorry, but you are wrong. Your eyes are closed.

Nostradamus also used such code, as do many others.

You should go and test of my table thoroughly before you discount it; as it is more accurate and complete, than even the highest within your religion knew.

Their knowledge of such things is limited to theoretical application. Mine is that of application within life.

Nothing is truly 'lost', all is found to those who seek it.

All the best my friend.

reply to post by DISRAELI

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Apply this to the quantification of 'time' based on same numeral mathematical system. In an intelligently designed 'life' system.

Welcome to the real world my friend. Where anyone capable of seeing its application in the world around us; can be truly of 'God'.
edit on 3-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And who do you propose put together this alleged code? The disparate writers of the various texts? God?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know exactly who put it together.

What you need to ask yourself; is where do you think the ones YOU think put it together got it?

Your answer is no more complete than those with no answer; because to know those above, does not mean you know all.

You only see a higher level which other eyes can not.

I see the seven levels. But I see more than that. Do you think that is all there is?

For even those on the top floor of a building block live below the sky.

Who owns the sky?

What do those of the sky see when they look up.

You throw conjecture at me in doubt I know of things; when you yourself don't even yet possess an intimate knowledge of that you believe to be 'A higher power'.

I know of all those you've seen, and believe you've seen. I also know of their masters; and beyond.

The simplest numerology came to me from the superconscious mind. But this chart was born of a Divine mind.

Doubt me if you wish; but I put this chart here for those who know it was meant for them; and know who I am. Who I represent. Others need not know of believe. For it is irrelevant.

For an artist doesn't not give a gift of art to those who are blind. Even those with beautiful eyes.

Your numerology does not fit. Do not force a piece of the puzzle you are holding in your hand to fit, simply because another holds the piece that does fit. This is the act of a fool.

The illuminated are like those who have sat in the dark so long, their eyes have adjusted to it and they now believe themselves in light. They know little of light. They know very little of power.

Accept the piece that fits, and together progress to completing the picture.

All the best my friends.

reply to post by CIAGypsy

edit on 3-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Disraeli,

Just a quick warn, the OP is in an Australian Elohim cult. Just giving you a heads up. I clicked on the link before I knew it was BoS.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Funny reply considering I didn't represent *anything* on my opinion of the existence of any alleged code, let alone who created it.

I simply asked YOU who created it. Saying "I know who created it" and then not expounding the details is rather annoying distraction from the question.

So I ask you again... Who is the author of this alleged system?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

CIAGypsy

Just a quick heads up to you too, BoS is in a cult. This comes from the cult.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Actually God has alittle more of a hand into the number game than you think. If you solely believe numbers cannot lie. I have news for you

Mr Strong publication concordance 1890.

Isaiah 40:25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

One number that stands above all the numbers is strongs # 8451. LAW from the OT. or TORAH

Clearly jesus followers are lawless and paul preached this same message through his epistles.

Jesus = 2424
Paul = 3972

= 1548

Not to hard. to see in a number. The opposition.

Or how about sabbath from the OT. Exodus states that six days you will work but the seventh is a day of rest. A day to seek and know me.

Hence the number 7676

which is a constant. WEEK TO WEEK.

edit on 3-11-2013 by jyajoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

My friend, your senses of power come via being 'infected' by numerous entity attachments acquired via sorcery. It is a very limited power that will not exceed to the heights of Heaven. In fact it will take you the opposite direction ultimately. The enemy will appeal to all the vulnerabilities and weaknesses of the flesh to snare toward a sense of self-importance in 'exalting'. This is not the Holy Spirit in you.

We all need the Physician in Christ and the enemy will do all in their power to keep one bound to the spirit of transgression outside His Healing and Salvation.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I didn't speak to you directly, though I replied to you.

You are as one traveling with a passenger; that you are unaware is even present.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Sorcery?

Such as parting the seas? Walking on water? Changing water into wine?

Entities?

Such as the Holy Spirit, Angels, 'visions'?

There is no sorcery in understanding the Universe.

I say to you friend; who are you to decide the heart and righteousness of that you do no understand?

I understand the numerology, the true Cosmology of this Universe, the light and dark, balance of seen and unseen.

I am one who understands that there is a bridge between the physical world and spiritual world. That they meet in the middle. I have found that middle and understand it.

All you may have been 'shown' of me being able to affect the elements around me; healing; or other such 'impossible' things. Is not the work of 'Sorcery', it is because I have been instructed in the truth of all things. I see my place within it, and I am able to influence such a place.

But all I do now, is for that of Good and Love. What manner of sorcery would you call that?

Any of the 'darkness' I call upon in Fury and Wrath; is done for the greater good. As I am one who has tamed the dragon within me. So that it now only bites upon command, to those most worthy.

There is no 'sorcery'. You speak of things you consider to be mysterious and magical; to one who understands how they work.

All things are connected. These numbers are just the tiniest piece of the puzzle. But they are important.

IF you want to understand your God, and the writings of your Bible. This is a critical part to doing so, which is why I gifted it to you all.

Peace, Love, Respect, Harmony and Unity.

Jacob Alexander Jonah.

reply to post by PrimeLight

edit on 4-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Sorcery? Such as parting the seas? Walking on water? Changing water into wine? Entities? Such as the Holy Spirit, Angels, 'visions'? There is no sorcery in understanding the Universe. I say to you friend; who are you to decide the heart and righteousness of that you do no understand?

There are Positive and negative elements to both the 'powers' and the 'entities' bestowing such, interacting upon our consciousness and this Contained earthen environment. We live within a world with a dimensional Law of opposition in operation i.e hot and cold, bitter and sweet, light and dark, life and death, GOOD and EVIL etc.

So do you mean to express that you have not been utilising tools of the mages to invoke/invite your own sense of 'godlike' power? Thereafter forsaking the Word of the Holy Spirit that comes with obedience and faith in bearing with the Spirit of Christ's espoused Virtues unto True Love? (in Graceful Deliverance unto all one requires for ascension).

The Bible and the Holy Spirit informs that such were part of the very tools passed down unto humanity throughout the ages to corrupt the path of evolution Intended. However it appears you have it backwards to see this evil as good, heeding the instructions of 'fifth dimensional entities' to forsake the Bible and the Father. This is the path of snaring, along with the great delusion to come from these corrupting powers who will be allowed greater access and influence here for all our mounted rebellion against Him.

The Word states that all who follow these spirits by false allegiance, will be led to their fate of spiritual perdition in the Fire. I note others become upset at me for relaying exactly what the Inspired word of Revelation states. They misunderstand my words for being vindictive in heart when all I am doing is relaying a Message of Warning in Love.

I do not desire anybody to bear such a fate ultimately for sustained Rejection/rebellion, hence efforts in warning, for these entities will surely surface as the Holy Spirit has Delivered me for my own Preparations to reject their snaring efforts, even at the price of the flesh.

Rev 12: 12,17 “For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.” So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.”

“But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.” 2 Pet 2:1-3

edit on 4-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
PrimeLight,

If it were 'a crock of bull#' as you just said upon reading my words;

Then by who's power did a message such as this get written well prior to you speaking such words?

I come as one baring truth you have sought; do you doubt me still?

I am of the anointed. For all else you may doubt in this world; know this now to be true.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If God has 7 flames of light in heaven ( The Elohim Archangels) , then the angels and God and Jesus would make 9 - Unity, Divinity.

There are 5 wounds of Jesus Christ when he died on the cross - an act of Mercy (Love).

Awesome post!

new topics

top topics

join