It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Sky Sounds" are Back? Heard all this week 10-25-13 to 11-1-13

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I forgot all about the sky horn or the sky sounds until I and my boyfriend personally heard one the other morning.

I wasn't going to post this because I had not seen anyone post anything about it until I came across people posting about some sounds they heard in the thread about magnetic field readings.

With no link between the two I thought it was worth its own thread because I came across a fair amount of videos from different parts of the world shot this week with similar sounds. Unfortunately about half of them leave out the location.

I never knew what to make of the phenomena back when it "broke" in 2010-2012.

Anyway,I was near Chehalis, Washington. At 5am on the morning of October 31st I was awake and heard this loud metallic screeching turn into a low growl sound which woke my boyfriend up (who normally is a sound sleeper) who was asleep next to me. I asked 'did you hear that"? And he said, "yeah what the hell was it?"

We looked out of the window and didn't see anything but it was very loud and jarring and neither of us ever heard anything like it before.

It sounded to me like it probably came from the sky but it was hard to say (being indoors). Unlike the videos I've seen posted it did not repeat (otherwise I would have recorded it).

We went through what it might have been, planes, helicopters, etc and could not come up with anything that fit. It truly sounded weird.

Here's the playlist of videos I collected so far.The earliest one I could find was on the 25th.

Did you hear something this past week? If so please tell me about it:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I am originally from Sedro-Woolley WA. In the 21 years I lived there I have heard this twice, once when I was very young and again in my late teens. I don't usually talk about it though, people give me funny looks when I do. I have seen a few strange things in that northern sky and have heard stranger things than I've seen.

My grandfather who grew up on the Makah Reservation claims to have heard them as well and was told a story about it by his father. Unfortunately I do not recall the entirety of the story and my grandfather is deceased.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Take heed to this warning and make use of it, Jesus Christ is returning soon. His wrath is soon to be poured out upon the earth.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
Take heed to this warning and make use of it, Jesus Christ is returning soon. His wrath is soon to be poured out upon the earth.

...okay.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived

I swear, you guys crack me up.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived

Such a loving guy.....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Rectorate

My grandfather who grew up on the Makah Reservation claims to have heard them as well and was told a story about it by his father. Unfortunately I do not recall the entirety of the story and my grandfather is deceased.

If you can remember any of it I'd love to hear it even if its just bits and pieces.

My thought is that this a new atmospheric phenomena, but if it is, what is it telling us?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Now I'm not positive because we live by a road with a lot of truck traffic, but on the same day, about 8 am, I opened a window and COULD HAVE SWORN I heard the same exact sound. I even ran upstairs to the porch to listen for more but did not hear any.

We live near Seattle.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I live in downtown Seattle near the waterfront. 4 days ago I was talking to my best friend on the phone; (she and I live in the same apartment building); anyway she said..."did you hear that?" What we both heard was a rumbling sound; this was about 11pm at night.

Since 2012 periodically I have been hearing strange sounds; and I still don't know for sure what the source of the strange sounds are.

Sometimes...I think it may be Earth...trying to tell everyone...to change our ways...stop the pollution etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived

Who is he? Ah yeah that magician from way back when...
Sheesh, well if he does show up get him on here for an AMA....
edit on 2/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rectorate

I have a residence up in Mount Vernon though I am currently living in the Twin Cities. My friends who are renting my house from me have confirmed that they too heard some weirdness.

My wife used to be part of the Swinomish Indian Tribe's legal team and we used to go up to the British Columbia First Nations museum and archives to do research and I think there was a story of a Phoenix-like bird, screeches in the sky and an earthquake/flood that happened out in the ocean and along the Georgia straight if my mind recalls correctly. The Phoenix somehow was equated with saving the peoples from the fast rushing water (Tsunami??).

Was your grandfather's story related to that?

I have been out to Neah Bay and we visited the Makah once while we were camping Shi-Shi beach one summer. Very remote and tranquil there.

edit on 2-11-2013 by evc1shop because: clarification

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I was hearing a low pitched rumbling sound quite often back in the late nineties up until about 2010.. The sounds stopped and haven't been heard at all since... I'm located 100 miles southeast of Dallas.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I heard this noise last week. It creeped me out!

It was overcast, not rain or anything. I thought it was a train but then it sounded just like the creepy sound I heard years ago that has been mentioned on here.

It sounds like a horn in a way then it's just a rumbling and it gives you chills. It went on for about 20mins.

I have no idea what this sound is but i think it has something to do with the atmosphere and what's going on in our solar system. I think it's a natural yet creepy sound.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

DARPA had been originally scheduled to return to HAARP in the fall of this year for a conclusion of some kinds of tests. (I apologize for this statement - I realize it's not paranormal but...) they play with frequencies which interact with other frequencies which bounce around between the earth and the ionosphere. Maybe a shift within the earth which we hear in echo from the sky? Or maybe langoliers.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Or it's fall and the leaves are off the trees and they can hear the expressway better. I'm thinking expressway.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's just a thought but I wonder if the sounds have anything to do with the power lines ? The noises sound to me like some kind of metal vibrating at a high frequency. Just a thought I don't even know if that is scientifically possible, anyway they really do baffle me they are so creepy.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is the wrong forum section, for this post.... There's already ten other threads elsewhere on this, that are kept up to date.

Search is your friend.

Sigh.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

weavty1
This is the wrong forum section, for this post.... There's already ten other threads elsewhere on this, that are kept up to date.

Search is your friend.

Sigh.

Well if he has heard it between different dates its relevant for a new thread.

And He/She probably knows about on going discussions.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In the next dimension adjacent to ours, they are experiencing tremendous building boom; houses, apartments, strip malls and office buildings. It's bleed thru sound into our dimension. The portals are getting old and the separation is getting thinner.
edit on 2-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

So a sound in the sky automatically means the guy in the sky is coming? ok........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join