It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi's actually won WW2.....(you're gonna be SHOCKED!!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

There may be some truth in this, but not entirely in the way it is presented here.

Simply put, Nazi sympathizers in other countries gained power and are turning our countries to garbage. They aren't Nazi's actually, but just people that share the same ideas that are rising to power and we should be horrified by that.

For example, the business plot. Prescott Bush was a Nazi sympathizer and funded them. He also tried to create a coupe in the US to overthrow the presidency. He was allegedly caught, but for some reason maintained his wealth. His son and grandson both went on to be president. How could that happen? How could we trust that family to wield such power in the US? Look what direction we are heading.

Of course paperclip does play into it. Also there are similar situations in multiple countries. They aren't Nazi's, but worse.. people who have the hindsight and still maintain the ideology.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I would say a lot of their ideologies took hold in our culture and others, but I think those ideals had already been put in place in our culture and others.

hnn.us...

then there is Darwin.
www.answersingenesis.org...

www.spectacle.org...

WE certainly are still using their propaganda technics.

The late 1800's and early 1900's are a fascinating time period. Science and philosophy and technology of the time, the occult movements combined to make it what it was.

There are many layers to this onion.

www.businesspundit.com...
www.nytimes.com...
then there is Hollywood
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Chilling History of How Hollywood Helped Hitler
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 103030p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 103030p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well the fluoride bit is false and I would have one question for you.

If the USA is now the new Nazi regime, why are they doing the bidding of Israel and protecting them?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thorneblood
Fascinating theory really, but how do you explain the disconnect between the behavior of the nazi's and their torment of all those who don't adhere to their requirements with our modern society which is increasingly becoming more multicultural and not merely white?

I can explain this one. Many laws which appear liberal and multicultural can be very easily turned around and used against what would be considered liberal.

For example, there was a real life case where a couple named their children after Hitler and his girlfriend. The children were permanently taken away. On the surface, this appears to be a very anti-Nazi law. However, if you really think about it, this case gave a precedent to allow the government to take children because they don't like the parent's political beliefs.

Same thing can be said for a new law that's trying to be pushed through which would prevent anyone from holding a government job that belongs to an organization which believes in gay discrimination (which would include most Christians). Give the government power to control their employees PERSONAL life and you are extending control.

I don't think our society is becoming more multicultural. What is happening is there are two classes or people, the very rich and poor - no more middle class. Though there are a few wealthy minorities, the vast majority are white males.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

superman2012

If the USA is now the new Nazi regime, why are they doing the bidding of Israel and protecting them?

winston churchill was jewish by birth as was most of the german natzi,s even stalin even eisenhower ? and fora country of 5.5 million roughly the same size as scotland in population it does get into some scrapes .

i only hope america would support scotland the same given our jewish ancestry and gives us billions in arms if we gain independance next year and duel nationality .

what was it john todd said
about who to watch
the natzi's never did to well anytime they came up against men in kilts in battle and the italians just walled us in rather than play .

but the moral seems to be you have to lose to win
i feel like a foreigner in my own country when i go shopping or use public transport /go to work and it was hitler that stopped smoking in public and wanted a united europe .

sure feels like our side won

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

While I don't believe it ,I can see your logic and applaud your open mind and theories ,just what this site is all about ,Bravo

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

geobro
winston churchill was jewish by birth as was most of the german natzi,s even stalin even eisenhower ? and fora country of 5.5 million roughly the same size as scotland in population it does get into some scrapes .

i only hope america would support scotland the same given our jewish ancestry and gives us billions in arms if we gain independance next year and duel nationality .

about who to watch
the natzi's never did to well anytime they came up against men in kilts in battle and the italians just walled us in rather than play .

i feel like a foreigner in my own country when i go shopping or use public transport /go to work and it was hitler that stopped smoking in public and wanted a united europe .

Sorry, but Churchill wasn't Jewish. Neither were Stalin or Eisenhower.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has already said this, but Germany lost the war....not the Nazis. THe Nazis were tools of a much bigger agenda and were spread out after the war.

Some went to Russia, some came to the US (project paperclip) and many more went to South America.

There is so much more to this issue that I will not eve begin to get into it, but it could be said that the "Nazis" won the war and are in play still today.

SS

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

spartacus699

They Hilter faked his death and went into hiding. There he secretly still ran the operation, sending criptic messages to all his nazi scientists in each of the allied powers. Those nazi scientists in no time rose to top positions within there respected organizations. And then only recruited people that had the disposition and persona of a true Nazi. Someone that craved, control, death, distruction, devoid of morals and values and was completely loyal to there superiors. (all the while never uttering telling them that they were being indoctrinated to be Nazi's). No they were just agents of whatever ABC agency they worked for. Now that virus that was transplated into each of the superpowers grew and grew, until we have what we have today. Okay now by this time you're thinking.... B.S. I know I know, it sounds far fetched. But just LOOK at what we have in society today? Do we not have a modern version of Nazi germany? LOOK, we have an EXACT VERSION of nazi germany!!

This theory is far too biased and convenient and completely unrealistic for numerous reasons.

One, if we're controlled by the Nazis why does the media, entertainment industry and academia still have the world's most consistent and vicious propaganda campaign still going on against them? Seriously, I think they're the only enemy of any nation in history outside of Spain, and even that to a very limited extent, that propagandists decided that they deserved a post war propaganda campaign. And the proof of it's effects is right in your paragraph. You're still childish and idealistic enough to believe that ww2 was about good guys vs. bad guys. You treat it as if it was a GI Joe cartoon. That alone makes this entire theory laughable because considering the source...it sounds like you're not too well versed in history. A set of lies agreed upon. Decided by victors until such versions or their revisions no longer serve the interests of new regimes.

You talk about true Nazis being the epitome of evil. One reason for this is because the Nazis had a euthanasia program. Of course, they got that idea from the United States and Britain. Another reason for the 24/7 demonization despite being a rotting cadaver of an ideology for the last 70 years is because they committed genocide against certain minorities, or is at least alleged to, and that they slaughtered 20 million Russians in pursuit of "lebensraum"...of course, that mysteriously took a back seat to "6,000,000" Jews and in certain parts of the world, places that claim to be free, you'll get locked up for simply disputing the number with a lower estimate and lay some of the blame on the allies and their reckless day and night air raids that surely led to many of the Jewish deaths by starvation. Not saying it could have been avoided, bombing the railroads was strategically necessary but that coupled with a blockade made it impossible to feed their military, populations and their prisoners. To suggest Hitler should have taken food out of his own people's mouths, or his military's, may be fine for someone whose been taught from cradle to internet that the Nazis were the only true bad guys to exist in that war. But the reality is that they were told the same things about us. They had a monsterous Soviet empire to the East carrying out countless atrocities since it's ascension to power and guess who helped fund it? We funded both sides, actually, only for the Nazis it was private businesses as opposed to our own treacherous government, making us even worse in that regard. And that will be my main point by the end of this post, that ww2 wasn't good guys vs. bad guys...it wasn't an episode of the Justice League...it was like every other war in history, it was bad guys vs. bad guys or at worst, bad guys vs. worse guys. And in my opinion, we won!...and we were the worse guys. We were led by someone born into the political elite of this country. He WANTED war with Germany. He deliberately provoked Japan. He funded Germany's enemies, attacked German uboats prior to December 41', did everything humanly possible to stir the pot in Europe and America, but we wanted nothing to do with foreign entanglements. And rightfully so.

And then we have Churchill. The beloved. The great orator. Drunk on Brandy by noon and slurring excessively before dinner. An aristocrat himself, related to the ancient and greatly revered Spencer bloodline of England...AKA the type of SCUMBAG we declared independence to get away from. To him, war was a sport. He was in the Boer War, where countless atrocities were committed. And from his privileged seat he never faced any real danger. I think I've even read he PAID too get into the war because the Royal military really didn't want to feed his fat ass. He loved war. He wanted to jump into Spain, as soon as the war was over with the Nazis he wanted to go after the Soviets...he was a drunken warmonger who Hess and Hitler tried to reason with numerous times. Repeatedly assuring Churchill that England's empire would even be protected and that Germany would simply be muscle on the continent. But the Brits, the real control freaks, couldn't handle that. Dating back to the Franco Prussian war they too notice. The rise of Germany was concerning to the UK and France and they wanted to kill her in her infancy, like any scumbag, entitled monarchy would.

And the hypocrisy of it all. I just love how we wag our fingers at Germany. Stop me if you heard this one...

"O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea! "

FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA. Let me ask you something, oh great moral compass...how did we get from sea to shining sea? How did Britain end up with India, Hong Kong, Northern Ireland, Australia and so on and so forth? Did we have a business meeting with the Apaches and the Seminoles? Peaceful discourse, a little wine and foreplay...making sweet love by the fire to solidify "the deal?"

No, we killed people. LOTS of people. And I'm not giving anything back. And neither are you.

In reality war is a racket. We needed to loot Europe. Churchill thought he was making a powerful friend in Roosevelt when in reality, he got played like a fiddle. WE took over the world and the UK dropped their colonies soon after. We made a million promises to the Eastern European countries and then dropped them like bad habits and handed them over to the USSR, who proceeded to oppress and murder all of those who fought on the side of the allies with the understanding that in the end they would be free. Instead, they got a nice new set of iron drapes.

As far as your comparisons are concerned...lol. I'll get back to you on that They're just as ridiculous. This lie is appealing to so many in Western nations because it means we never have to take responsibility for our own tyrannical, murderous pursuit of world domination. No, it was the "Nazis." They're the ones in charge!. Yeah, Okay...very convenient. And Paperclip is this simple. Germany found themselves overwhelmed. Hitler, dizzy from his success, made blunders. Both us and the USSR made a mad scramble to Germany so we could put guns to those scientist's heads and say you can hang with the regime at Nuremburg OR...you can work for us. The Soviets said the same thing, as they raped many of their girls to death. TBC..

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm with Spartacus on the 4th Reich theory because the 4th Reich theory has been around since the early 1970's and was documented by the late, great Mae Brussell, she being the host of "Dialogue Conspiracy", author of numerous magazine articles in "The Realist", "Playgirl" and "Playboy", "OUI" magazine. (Those last 3 magazine are so-called 'dirty' magazines but they were the only magazines, in the early 1970's, brave enough to publish this controversial material).

Do we not have a modern version of Nazi germany? LOOK, we have an EXACT VERSION of nazi germany!!

===============================================================
U.S................................................... NAZI GERMANY
===============================================================

Yes we do have a modern version of Nazi Germany.
The U.S. has the CIA which was modelled after Reinhard Gehlen's SS intelligence operations. According to the story Allen Dulles, working from Europe, provided Gehlen with a post-war operational budget in the millions to keep his Nazi intelligence network INTACT. The American intelligence OSS was remodelled according to the Nazi Gehlen's needs, which prompted Truman to re-name the agency and solidify the CIG/CIA in the American power infrastructure.

In January 1946, President Truman created the Central Intelligence Group (CIG) Source Wiki

Next, the National Security Act of 1947 established the United States's first permanent peacetime intelligence agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, which then took up the functions of the OSS. Source Wiki

Jim Marrs' book didn't come out until 2008 and I'll admit that I don't own a copy. But from listening to the Mae Brussell 1970's tapes I can assure the skeptics in this thread that the 4th Reich is not even a theory, it is a historical narrative that it is a very well developed, and documented, over the last 40 years.

Star & Flag!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Who did the Nazis hate even more than the Jews? The Communists, if all the Corporations were nationalised, it would piss the top guys off.So its interesting that all the ex Nazis were brought into the fold to stop the commies after the hostilities with the Germans stopped. The show trial at Nuremberg, hung a few just to show the rest that they could expect the same fate if they stepped out of line. Yeh we've been played, but what else is new?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The 4th Reich integration of Nazi intelligence assets began with the capture of Reinhard Gehlen. As soon as Gehlen was in American custody the US Army participated in the conspiracy to cover him up. Gehlen even wrote a "memoir" that detailed his "participation" in the plot to kill Hitler... although I have not read his memoir and I would imagine that very few people actually have a copy of it. It's possible that Gehlen's involvement with the Hitler plot was entirely manufactured, a false history background was created for him, in the same manner as so many other Nazi assets were given whitewash background history when they were brought back to the states.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is a very strong historical argument that the Allies protected, funded, promoted, Nazi Reinhard Gehlen and the nexus of that relationship reveals the truth about the 4th Reich, which became embedded with the American intelligence, and survived through to the Richard Nixon presidency, at least.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

geobro

about who to watch

Sorry, but Churchill wasn't Jewish. Neither were Stalin or Eisenhower.

if you take the bloodline of the mother as the jewish people do then they were jewish

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Much speculation on the transference of the nazis, which is all very possible. In the end, I ask what to do? Raise one's own consciousness. The darkness (what we are really talking about on deeper levels) has only a power, in absentia. The light of higher consciousness is the solve-ent. We must BE what the SOL-YOU-tion is. My humble 2 cents worth.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

superman2012

The whole point of this is, the people suffer for the greater plan, Lesser Jews die for the pure bloodline Hebrews, who then get to create Israel just as they planned.

What is it with people who cannot see past these kinds of plans ?? Programming by said Nazis!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Actually if you really saw things the way I do, your head would probably spin till it pops off. It's a difficult concept to spin out there, and with how people are programmed since learning of the Nazis in grade school, you'd just spit at it and go your way...

If the Nazis won, why all the anti-Nazi sentiment? Why is Mein Kampf illegal to own in some countries in the EU? Why was I arrested and incarcerated for 4 months just for using my freedom of speech and voicing some of my controversial ideas as they were forming? Why are children who have Nazi sentiment being sent to mental institutions?

We are dealing with the real Masters of Deception. The Orwellian world realized.

Forget what you know or think you know. It is easy to go with the mainstream in what they have taught you. What I figure would blow your mind, but I will not voice it. I know all too well it would be rejected....

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Yea, Tom Clancy already had this idea fora novel that was subsequently turned into a movie. They called it "The Sum of All Fears".

Did you think nobody saw the movie?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I like your theory. You know I was stationed in Germany for about 5 years. One time while I was in Frankfurt I went to a club that was off limits because they had drugs and live Rock bands there. As I was sitting with a friend drinking a beer, some German kids ran up and told us that the U.S. Military Police were coming up the stairs. They tried to hide us , but the bastards found us and we were handcuffed and dragged outside. I remember thinking how strange this was. Here I am an American, being hid by Germans from American military police. Something didn't seem quite right with that.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Socialism is Communism, is Facism........the least understood political 'secret'.

We had an history teacher explain how there is the centre ground in politics, in theory, then there is the left wing, which is viewed as communsm and the right wing which, is viewed as Facism. But these two wings do not go on indefinitely in opposite directions. No. Instead they come to meet in a circle form so that Communism and Facism are one and the same 'political religion'. It is the false belief held by the masses that these are opposite spectrums that keep the masses fooled.

The poverty in the US is due to Communism / Fascism. Poverty every where is due to greed of the very few who oppress the majority because communism and Fascism are just two faces of the same beast. It is the same 'few' who play the 'opposite political party' control game.

It is all nothing more than a trick. There is no change..........ever..........until finally, in time, the whole system will collapse........as inevitable as the sun rising in the morning........or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

It is not due to communism and fascism. Capitalism is the notion we can capitalize on resources and sell them as ours cause we either stumbled upon them or invented a formula or patent and that we can pass our profits onto our children. Why do we have big Oil companies today? Cause someone between now and 200 years ago drilled a hole and found oil and said it was theirs because they found it and pass their empire to their children.

While I shy away from pure communism because of how it's been used (you have to admit, some of its concepts do look good on paper), the socialistic portions of our government (social security and welfare) do not CREATE poor people -- they allow the poor, the disabled, the elderly, and those with fewer opportunities to EVEN LIVE AT ALL, even if it is by mere scraps that fall from the table.

What you see going on in America that you decry "SOCIALISM" is not socialism at all. It's something else with a mask of socialism applied.

Nay, if you saw what the real aspects of the socialistic values in our governments actually DO, you'd see the humanitarian value that lies in real socialism.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join