It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adonai Conspiracy. One God to Rule Them All.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Much of Christianity was not originally Christian. Those are the parts I accept. Not because they are now considered Christian, but because they feel right.

Do unto others is one of my favorites.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

So you're saying their faith had nothing to do with their actions? That's a bold statement I wouldn't necessarily agree with. Look it up, see for yourself.

You know that's not what I said. I even covered that specifically
(when I said the word inspired). And no, that's not a bold
statement; it's rather basic; comes bloody close to being
black text science.

Just FYI, if someone attempts to bait me or use other such tactics,
I get bored with them and find someone interesting to post with.

KPB

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

AfterInfinity

So you're saying their faith had nothing to do with their actions? That's a bold statement I wouldn't necessarily agree with. Look it up, see for yourself.

You know that's not what I said. I even covered that specifically
(when I said the word inspired). And no, that's not a bold
statement; it's rather basic; comes bloody close to being
black text science.

Just FYI, if someone attempts to bait me or use other such tactics,
I get bored with them and find someone interesting to post with.

KPB

Off topic but still an interesting question. Was it their faith that motivated these people or was it in them to be good people?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Don't let me stop you if I'm that boring.
edit on 3-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuicideBankers

Were they faithful because they were good people? Or were they good people because they were faithful?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Were they faithful because they were good people? Or were they good people because they were faithful?

Would they still have done good if they were Buddhist or atheist? Did their faith define their deeds? or did their deeds define their faith? This might merit its own thread.

edit on 3-11-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It might indeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
You say that "things" come to an end, yet in another post you claim we are eternal when I state that if there is an "after death," and not just cessation, that gives us more to fear.

If you have not yet discovered that you are not a thing - then you will be fearful because it is known that all things come to an end. There is no end to what you really are.

Do you take joy in having learned the things you have only to have it stripped from you in death and have to work to learn them again for all eternity?

All things are stripped away at death (death of the divided one) - but I am not a thing.
Existence and non existence together as one.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

OMG this thread is deep. I am way behind, but your statement below made me want to chime in b/f I finish reading all the posts...

The field is "God" the particle is "me," and you have basically suggested I have no free-will at all.

Perhaps both are true: God/The Field controls You/The Particle *and* you have free will. Because there are infinite choices/paths to choose. The Field does control the outcome of each path you take, but you still get to choose between "Door #1" and "Door #2," etc... But you don't have free will over the outcome of said choice. And, to follow the Door analogy further, just like on The Price Is Right, you don't know exactly what is behind the Door (what the full nature of the consequences will be) so you don't really get to make an informed decision, and it SEEMS like fate is all set in stone, decided, because it happens without your choosing it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

SuicideBankers

AfterInfinity

Much of Christianity was not originally Christian. Those are the parts I accept. Not because they are now considered Christian, but because they feel right.

Do unto others is one of my favorites.

Me too. I also like: "Judge not, yet ye be judged."
I like it because it eludes to the oneness of us all.
When I judge you lacking, I am picking out the parts of you that stand out in a negative way, because I too am guilty (or at least entertained the idea.) Hence those negative traits stand out to me and irritate me. I notice them because they reflect back to me my own flaws. Otherwise, I would feel sorry for you and offer support or even shrug them off. But you cause me to face my own shortcomings, so I judge you, thinking I will deflect the blame of my own 'sins' to you. The fact that it doesn't make me feel better (in the long run) shows that the judging of you does not deflect-- it reflects... me.

So, in essence, I am judging myself and not you at all.
In summary, my interpretation is: "Judge not, yet ye be judged (by your own self in the process.)"

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Creepin me out a bit here. I just had this discussion with my wife 3 days ago. I have struggled with this concept in my life and have been working hard as of late to change this aspect of my personality.

(SHIVERS)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

True gnosis means knowledge, and Goodness is all there is the rest being shadow and distortion. And when you seek within and find, its yourself, your soul orb, its infinite, you remember yourself, home and Family.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

SuicideBankers

Creepin me out a bit here. I just had this discussion with my wife 3 days ago. I have struggled with this concept in my life and have been working hard as of late to change this aspect of my personality.

(SHIVERS)

I know. I remote-viewed and heard the WHOLE discussion. That's why I posted that. MuHAHAHA!!!

HAHA, j/k. But talk about one-ness... You and I tapped into the collect unconscious in unison. Seriously, 3 days ago, I engaged in a judging match with my daughter (not proud of that) and I've done some serious soul-searching and that was the message that came to me.

Cheers, my friend!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Dude...

I agree with you completely.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Rapha
Like i originally said, which ever way you look at the situation, the Book of Revelation will happen and absolutely nothing is going to stop it.

Amazing events are happening now and its all written in the Bible.

So long for free-will.

Either Yahweh is forcing this to happen and doesn't give a damn about free-will or Christians are forcing it to be true fulfilling their own prophecies.

Either way, so long for free-will if people are FORCED to be in this crap.

Proof that Yahweh is NOT love and does Not respect free-will.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Dude...

I agree with you completely.

When I first saw your post, I thought it was gonna be a 'head in the sand you're an idiot' post (I'm such a freakin visual learner, lol)

So I'm happy it was a like-minded happy-lucky reply. So maybe the now 'the Truth shall set us free.'

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

El- God
Shaddai- all powerful, almighty, from shadday

By definition there can only be one truly all powerful and almighty.
Therefore, El Shaddai= God almighty= the one and only true God.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

arpgme
So long for free-will.

Either Yahweh is forcing this to happen and doesn't give a damn about free-will or Christians are forcing it to be true fulfilling their own prophecies.

Either way, so long for free-will if people are FORCED to be in this crap.

Proof that Yahweh is NOT love and does Not respect free-will.

Lol. i detect denial.

He gives a damn because people still have a choice to follow Him into Heaven or be screwed into hell.

Lucifer is the one forcing the NWO down everyones throats.
Lucifer is forcing new age religion into everyones minds.
Lucifer forced his church 'mud-monkey' to recently say everyone can get into Heaven.

How can Christians force these events to happen when muslims and atheists are killing them ?
Soon Christians will all be dead seeing that muslims and atheists are obeying Albert Pike's World War 3 vision.

Atheists + 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition does not sound good for Christians.

Now Yahushua is giving the option, 'come and stay with me in safety, or suffer'.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

2/3 of the world believes in the god of Moses (who you call Yahweh) - Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike, yet they don't like each other and have a history of forcing people to believe.
edit on 6-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

2/3 of the world believes in the god of Moses (who you call Yahweh) - Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike, yet they don't like each other and have a history of forcing people to believe.

A true believer will only advise twice.

The first advice is usually a massive shock to the atheist spirit.

If they deny Yahushua again, then a true believer uses history and todays events to knock some common sense in.

If the person is still stubborn after the second strike, then they should be left alone to learn at their own pace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join