It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adonai Conspiracy. One God to Rule Them All.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I suggest you look into the Pagan, Gnostic, Egyptian, and Greek mysteries. I would also suggest looking into Sumerian writings as well. Not so much for the aliens and giants but because they are believed to be the creators of the first written language here on earth. Its hard to study a tree by just one leaf. Start with the leaf and move down the branch to the trunk down to the roots.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

The "poor" as far as Christ believes are "poor" are the "poor in spirit," as far as I interpret it, and they are "poor" in as much as they feel they are "rich" because of the material wealth and knowledges they have accumulated coupled with the belief that they can get away with anything and manipulate and control others are that is what makes them perfect. There will always be the "poor" among us, cause we will always have the "poor in spirit," whose thirst for power comes not with wisdom of how to use that power, and thus the power has corrupted them.

This is the type of perfection the Demiurge Adonai thinks he is: cause he has never been put in his place and seems to get away with everything he has done.

They say that "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely," so what else is there to conclude that a being like this god who is said to have absolute power is absolutely corrupt?

I do not ascribe that power ALWAYS corrupts. Only the weak-willed allow it to corrupt them.

Christ spoke in a lot of metephors and symbols. Just as the "poor" are the "poor in spirit," the "death" he fights against was not material death, but death of the spirit or the "second death."

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SuicideBankers

Yes, I have done some of it. I need to do more.

Some symbols to me in the Summerian/Babylon texts of the Enua Enlish (sp?) seem to indicate to me that they may have known about genetics and things, though I may be misinterpreting it.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

no ,,he meant materially poor,, cause too erase any confusion ,,he said,,"blessed are the poor in Spirit,,for they Shall see the Kingdom, your Father, has made for u.,,,,a rich man poor in this type of spirit,,will as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

"that they may have known about genetics and things,"
so the Geneticist today,, is no big deal,, hell a study thats been going on for thousands of years,,so wheres the worlds greatest genetsist,, thousands of years of data,, he/they/it/,,must be a wiz by now.??
dont u think?

"and things,",,yes and things,,,

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

The basics are very simple: Love is, we're immortal, seek within. And don't trust answers from on high.
Sorry it offends you, certainly isn't meant to.

Friend,

Your writing doesn't offend me. Not in the least. I'll tell you
straight out, the closest I get to being offended; when people
tell me that I'm loving others wrong and that I have to love
others 'their way', or I'm wrong/evil/yada yada.

Now as to your basics... I won't disagree with them... the
problem however, is that the way the world is right now,
the way people are right now, those 'basics' aren't working
so well.

We've got thousands of years of awful lies, telling us all that
we are trash; we have 'holy books' that people harp on..but
have even one of these books, even ONCE transformed a
human life into some dazzling example for all to follow?
I'm not aware of any such occurrence. The unfortunate
truth is, that words on a written page don't hold even
a sliver of what made the FOUNDER and ONLY the
FOUNDER special.

Frankly my friend, you appear to be in the early stages
of illumination. Now that is a very rocky part of the
path. A lot of folks are hopeful, that their journey nears
an end, but in fact illumination is fraught with peril if
you are on your own. Even more daunting, is that the
source of the illumination is generally NOT the 'higher
self', but in fact another part of the human mind,
and that part of the mind is full of delusion.

I'm sympathetic about your health issues.. thank you
for sharing that with me. My wife has the same
issues.. and about 5 more crippling disabilities..
I'm very familiar with the 'fog' that one suffering
from CFS has to fight.. I understand completely
what a valiant effort you are making, and we are
all fortunate that you are here, working so hard
to contribute.

Well that's all for now!

Love,

KPB

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

IMO, there are two types of "poor in spirit," if not more, just like there are differing levels of poverty. There are those who are "poor in spirit" who have low morale and are decent people due to circumstances having whittled them down, and are thus "poor" for they are sorrowful, and those who are "poor in spirit" because they are depraved things lacking morals.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
reply to post by SuicideBankers

Yes, I have done some of it. I need to do more.

Some symbols to me in the Summerian/Babylon texts of the Enua Enlish (sp?) seem to indicate to me that they may have known about genetics and things, though I may be misinterpreting it.

From my understanding it was their "Gods" who used genetic manipulation to create the human race. I have a different perspective on these writings which in turn has changed my perspective dramatically on religion, philosophy, and life .

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa...both Christians. Both dazzling.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

But Jesus didn't say that, did he?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Do you really think they would openly share their knowledge if they exist? People have hidden their ancient wisdom, and blatantly taunted us they are doing so in the very writings that they produce, for as long as they have made their studies.

Most of the knowledge that was likely known by a class of elites then were probably lost to various cataclysms throughout time. Alot of that was lost in the event the myth the fall of the Tower of Babel speaks metaphorically of.

But the fact remains, the elites ruled then, and they still rule today. If they exist they have already achieved what many might call a god status.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If you understand the Bible, none of these books of Jesus' words were actually written by the man himself, so how do you know any of it really are his words?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

AsherahoftheSea

Do you really think they would openly share their knowledge if they exist? People have hidden their ancient wisdom, and blatantly taunted us they are doing so in the very writings that they produce, for as long as they have made their studies.

Most of the knowledge that was likely known by a class of elites then were probably lost to various cataclysms throughout time. Alot of that was lost in the event the myth the fall of the Tower of Babel speaks metaphorically of.

But the fact remains, the elites ruled then, and they still rule today. If they exist they have already achieved what many might call a god status.

Generation after generation handing occulted information down from one to the next. How far does it go back do you think?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Either you accept it all and nothing else, or you accept none of it. The parts I accept are not exclusively Christian. But your opinion isn't canon, so there's no reason to adjust definitions or understanding based on your perspective. You gave your opinion as though you expected otherwise. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa...both Christians. Both dazzling.

Which had nothing whatsoever to do with a book. Even if
they were to say they were inspired by a particular book,
what happened inside of them, is a personal matter
between them and the larger world of which they are a part.

A man's or woman's character is based upon their genetics
and certain choises of spirit that they make.. which they
can make even if they don't know how to read.

As a matter of fact, reading and misunderstanding a book
and then applying it to onself creates many tragedies
in the world. In fact I'd say it has created nearly all
of the big ones.

KPB

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So you're saying their faith had nothing to do with their actions? That's a bold statement I wouldn't necessarily agree with. Look it up, see for yourself.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Either you accept it all and nothing else, or you accept none of it.

The ultimatum, circular thinking that I come across all too often. "The Bible is the unfallable word of God because the Bible tells me so." Someone once told me, "Even Truth is filled with lies." I believe that is the case especially in something that presents itself as the Absolute Truth and is not to be questioned.

Beware of mainstream-thinking. Pull out of the current. Walk the Pathless Path. Through the jungles and mountains and forests, regardless of the pitfalls. The Straight and Narrow is for the narrow-minded who lack an adventurous spirit. Learn instead to see the signs in the wild. To track. To hunt. To survive. The treasures are hidden in the deepest jungles, often splattered about haphazardly. The Narrow Path is but a corral chute for sheep to lead you to the slaughter.

Be a sheepdog, a descendant of the wolf, and work with the Master to herd those who will not or cannot take charge for themselves.

The parts I accept are not exclusively Christian.

Wait, you say you either accept it as is without flaw or deviance, or do not, and yet you admit there are "parts" you, yourself accept and thus are "parts" you do not?

But your opinion isn't canon, so there's no reason to adjust definitions or understanding based on your perspective. You gave your opinion as though you expected otherwise. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

But neither is the entire story of the alleged fall of Lucifer canon. Yet many accept it as canon. We have one passage with one name that says he has fallen from heaven, which may have been referring to something else entirely, yet we accept the "fan-fiction" of Lucifer being Satan, as these two names are never used in revelation they are the same person, and it can't be found in the Bible at all where the two names are used specifically to describe the same person.

In fact, in Job it states that Satan serves God.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You can be Anti-Christian, but that does not mean you are Anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Much of Christianity was not originally Christian. Those are the parts I accept. Not because they are now considered Christian, but because they feel right.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Much of Christianity was not originally Christian. Those are the parts I accept. Not because they are now considered Christian, but because they feel right.

My point exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join