It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Halloween started early for me I guess....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So I get to work, we have a back door. The back parking lot is for employees, and it used to be a loading dock as the place I work used to be a pet store.

I walk up to the door, and on the ground there looks like there is a bag of burritos or something, kind of in front of the door. I kick them out of the way, and to my suprise....

THEY ARE CHICKEN FEET. Yah. There are two bags as well. One on the bench next to the door on the one on the floor I kicked.

In the bag there are about three or four? The bags have glitter in them as well. One has a peep in it with the chicken feet.

So tell me this ATS, is that used for evil? I did a google search and it said its used for protection.

Happy Halloween! Lets make it itght butthole!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Could someone be playing a joke on you?

Oh and Happy Halloween!
-nat the curious cat-

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sounds like someone playing a Halloween prank on you.

Take 6the chicken feet, and make a necklace out of them and wear them for the day...lol

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Well there are about 100 or so employees where I work and it was in the back door leading to CPS...so maybe someone is trying to curse someone that took thier kids???

Or protect us.

I had this horrible thought too, that someone would shoot up the place today. Like the person leaving the chicken feet had a feeling and left them there?

Freaked me out good.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

They are fresh chicken feet, I would stink by the end of the day...LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well that is at least a few chickens who wont be crossing any roads any time soon!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I bet that did freak you out. That would have sure made me nervous. And the thoughts that went through your head.... Goodness...

I will just hope it was a prank and try not to worry about it... I know easier said than done.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can allways count on you guys/girls to un freak me out!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder, I will go to the store right now and get some candy bars...I get ones we like to eat in case kids don't show up.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thats what we do...LOL. It give me an excuse to eat lots of candy, and drink lots of beer too! The beer isnt for the kids though...hehe.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I picked up a bag of reeses peanut butter cups and a bag of hersheys candy bars with a coupon. My wife likes mounds...she can buy her own if the hersheys aren't good enough.

top topics

join