It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Triangular UFO caught in daylight above Amsterdaam. Awesome behavior.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
A White flashing triangular UFO caught in broad daylight above Amsterdaam, Netherland. Too good to be true? I really don't know. However this footage, if fake, is very, very well made. The behavior of this triangular object is really awesome. There are some flashes, like a test of the ignition start, before the last one, when disappear in an incredible speed...

From Youtube

This triangle shaped object was sighted near Amsterdam in Wormeveer, Netherlands. The film-maker discovered it to the east outside the village. Since it was windy he first thought at a kite. But it looked larger on the sky and it looked like made of some sort of metal. Also a string was not seen. The object did absolutely not move like a kite. As afterwards the object suddenly flew away lightning fast the film-maker was scared. It is again an UFO in a triangle shape, which often is seen in the year 2013.

edit on 30-10-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
That movement it does with the flash of light looks incredibly fake.... like someone has just learnt after effects or something.

Also the lack of any sort of reaction from the person that 'shot' this leads me to think its faked.
edit on 30-10-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Looks fake to me.
Especially the bits at 1:18 and 2:11.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Notice how it's always in front of the clouds? Yea, it's fake.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Good catch - the flash at the end reminded me of the Jerusalem UFO over Temple Mount - of course that was a vertical departure. S & F
As to whether or not it's genuine - like so many Videos now = we'll never really know.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

That jerusalem video/s are proven fakes ...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

quedup
the flash at the end reminded me of the Jerusalem UFO over Temple Mount -

That was a fake exactly like this one!

Or it could be just a rock....

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sorry Arken but it looks fake to me too. Keep looking though. Your determination and enthusiasm are admirable qualities.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Reminds me of these...

Interesting find Arken, whatever they are

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Really?

Dammit.

Can I have a look see at the debunk?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

hellobruce

quedup
the flash at the end reminded me of the Jerusalem UFO over Temple Mount -

That was a fake exactly like this one!

Or it could be just a rock....

Antigravity Limestone Flee Rock!!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
@ 1:16 there appears to be a light above its jump movement...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow. Aliens have advanced from circular craft to triangular craft. Next they bee flying tetrahedron craft..amazing.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Not denying that people aren't seeing things like this, but the video you've shared looks hideously fake to me.

It has all the looks of CGI in my opinion, just from my experiences with many hoax videos in the past. This reminds me of a ThirdPhaseofThemoon classic.

But hey, if someone wants to go through the trouble of proving this as a hoax, they can go right ahead. I have no skills breaking down videos, my B.S meter is just going off full steam.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Thanks. Had a brief read.....and am convinced it's a hoax too.

The above clips also seem fake.....but more so the warp movement and light generated from it....just doesn't convince me.

I prefer the UFO's over harlem vids.....here (It's in Harlem, excuse the street language):

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

As a person who has personally witnessed a TR3B...The way it moves...I would have to say at the least it is one, or atleast an off shoot. Them things can read you mind man no joke.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
love how people automatically call hoax....pretty impressive cgi if thats what it is.......nice catch

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

its really not that impressive at all...

EDIT:

the uploader is UFOFilesTV....

"UFOFilesTV is a "Latest UFO" channel on YouTube. Our goal is it to upload real UFO sightings because with today's modern Computer technology you can fake many things. Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel."

So the person who 'shot' this decided hey, im gonna give this real footage i captured to this random UFO channel on youtube and they will own all the rights to it....

What a load of crap

Look at their previous uploaded video "real mermaid"

You cant tell me this is not fake - the tracking they attached the "mermaid" to is terrible - you can see it bouncing around all over the show.
edit on 30-10-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The close-up right at the end of the footage gives it away. Notice how the camera starts to pan left before the object moves. There's no way the camera man could pre-empt that

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join