It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please beat the headache out of my head with a baseball bat....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Consider these two statements...

1... I had a slight headache, so I tried to knock it out of my brain by hitting my head against the wall. But even after that, my headache had got worse, so I furiously beat against a solid concrete pillar, yet still my headache was even worse. As I can't hit it any harder or faster, is there anyone out there who could whack my head repeatedly with a baseball bat to get rid of this blinding headache that I have now? - MADMAN

2... I had a slight recssion, so I tried cutting interest rates and borrowed some cash off the markets to finance stimulus. But even after that, my recession had got worse, so I furiously slashed all the interest rates to near zero and stripped all the cash out the markets and ran massive Quantitative Easing, yet still the US economy is utterly tanking. As I can't borrow any more cash off the markets, is there anyone in Congress who would remove the debt ceiling and allow me to smash interest rates to absolute Zero or even into negative rates to get rid of this paralysis of the US economy that we have now? - Obama
edit on 30-10-2013 by abacus10 because: Mistype

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by abacus10

According to what I have read about home remedys, cateorade does the trick and very quickly at that, might be worth a try

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So, you're saying that our economy and government are being run by madmen?

Do ya think?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

learnatic
reply to post by abacus10

According to what I have read about home remedys, cateorade does the trick and very quickly at that, might be worth a try

Good idea ! lets drown Obama in Gateorade

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

abacus10
Consider these two statements...

1... I had a slight headache, so I tried to knock it out of my brain by hitting my head against the wall. But even after that, my headache had got worse, so I furiously beat against a solid concrete pillar, yet still my headache was even worse. As I can't hit it any harder or faster, is there anyone out there who could whack my head repeatedly with a baseball bat to get rid of this blinding headache that I have now? - MADMAN

2... I had a slight recssion, so I tried cutting interest rates and borrowed some cash off the markets to finance stimulus. But even after that, my recession had got worse, so I furiously slashed all the interest rates to near zero and stripped all the cash out the markets and ran massive Quantitative Easing, yet still the US economy is utterly tanking. As I can't borrow any more cash off the markets, is there anyone in Congress who would remove the debt ceiling and allow me to smash interest rates to absolute Zero or even into negative rates to get rid of this paralysis of the US economy that we have now? - Obama
edit on 30-10-2013 by abacus10 because: Mistype

I wish I could give ya ten stars... excellent application of language and analogy!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Insanity: trying the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results...

With that definition in mind, should not most federal buildings (especially ANY in D.C.) be labeled as mental health wards?

I guess the White House would be a high security facility housing the most dangerous and deranged...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

top topics

join