It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ding, Ding, Ding - Really Bad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The thing that gets me with these people on the trailer being pro-nuclear is this...

If a solar panel or wind turbine etc explode for some bizarre reason, they don't irradiate crap all over the place and continue to do so for a long time.

If there was a way to have a 100% foolproof non-leaking nuclear power plant *maybe* I could be for it. Right now though, it's painfully obvious what happens when a damn plant has problems.

There's a bazillion ways we could be harvesting energy from other alternatives that are a hell of a lot cleaner and renewable. The powers that be just don't want to do it.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Yes there have been a few throughout history but not for the last eight hundred, or to a thousand years or so.

I feel that most of the people who are keeping these secrets really are doing what they think is going to protect their people. They just tend to get carried away with it.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
whatever it is, its glowing,, and seems too effect the particle electrons on the cam screen. yes its possible.

opps,, wrong thread. too much ringy ,,dingy,,,
edit on 10/31/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
FyreByrd - the only stuff I can find is from the first of the Fukushima threads on page 1251 & page 1252 and seem to be (I was wrong, I thought it was before they came) in relation to the water barges going back after delivering the water to the plant. They are leaving full up with something...(must have been liquid 'cos they are tankers) and these white tarps on the deck and yellow piping running around the deck too. I have a feeling that this was before they were running our of places to store the cooling water, but I could be wrong on that.

The speculation of underground complex (often referred to as UC in the first thread) is pretty much everywhere in the earlier posts and Zworld was a believer in this. If you read the chapters of his book which are posted in the thread, you will see some pretty good evidence there. Alas, he does not visit ATS any more, I believe he was ill

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Thank you for the extra effort in tracking down the information. I was unaware of these specifics and am interested. Again, Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The people here who need to keep certain things out of sight and quiet, might get a bit more time come the next couple months when 0bamacare and the spending issues come back to bite us. Fukushima is only getting worse day by day. It's not going to just go away, it will finally become a catastrophe world wide to the extent people are dying outright from radiation poisoning.

Now they want to silence some section of concerned citizens, and hide the problem from public view. This is the right hand picking your pocket while the left pulls a diamond out of your ear... all smoke and mirrors.

They wanted a population reduction...... this might be the ticket. Bummer though for those left. A Bible scripture comes to mind ......... it goes something like "the rain falls on both the just and unjust" so anyone left after the kill0off, will still be at risk.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Korvani

No, the Idea for this Movie is from 2009 and based on the sharply
increasing Demand for Energy

In the next few decades, humankind will need to double, or even triple energy production as billions of people in the developing world lift themselves out of poverty and begin to live modern lives.

Unless the energy of the future is clean and non-CO2 emitting, the risk of triggering global climate catastrophe is almost certain.

With the world’s unquenchable thirst for energy and its resulting threat to our environment, the stakes may be nothing less than the survival of the planet.

This monumental dilemma, and the limitations of solutions like wind and solar, have left the mainstream environmental movement on the verge of utter disarray.

Pandoras Press Room

We need to see everything in Context but this is a different Topic,
sumimasen o kudasai!
edit on 31-10-2013 by Human0815 because: spelling

edit on 31-10-2013 by Human0815 because: bloody foreigner

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join