It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House knew all along: Most Americans with individual health insurance plans will get cance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

President Obama has promised for 4 years that individual health insurance policies will be 'grandfathered' in so they won't change under Obamacare
But the IRS wrote in June 2010 that 40 to 67 per cent' of those policies will 'relinquish their grandfather status' anyway
NBC News found sources close to the Obamacare planning table who put that number as high as 80 per cent
Millions of Americans are already receiving cancellation notices from their insurers
The White House conceded Monday that 'it's true' many plans don't meet Obamacare's minimum standards, so Americans won't get to keep them
The revelations come as the Obama administration is already under fire for the Obamacare website's horrendous launch on October 1
Two key appointees from the Department of Health and Human Services will face tough questions this week on Capitol Hill

Between half and three-quarters of Americans who buy their own health insurance on the open market will lose those plans in the next year as Obamacare is pushed into full implementation, according to a blockbuster report sure to give the White House a new round of health-care headaches.
'No matter how we reform health care,' a newly minted President Barack Obama told a meeting of the American Medical Association in June 2009, 'we will keep this promise: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.'
But regulations formulated by his own administration make it clear that the White House never intended to to give Americans that level of free choice about their medical insurance options.
Washington, D.C. buzzed Friday with reports of what NBC News had surfaced: an under-the-radar notice in the Federal Register, which MailOnline has dated to June 17, 2010, laying out the administration's expectation that most people who buy their own health insurance will soon have no options other than paying exorbitant rates or joining the federal government's insurance exchanges.

Source

This administration that promised to be the most open of all has lied to us once again!

The White House knew all along: Most Americans with individual health insurance plans will get cancellation notices! Once again this administration has proven it can't be trusted.

How many times will we allow this administration to say one thing and do another? How many broken promises are enough to demand change? When we can not trust our own government we have major issues! This is just another systom of an Administration that is out of control! How many will be harmed by this president? How many will be harmed by this act? When will we say enough is enough?

Under the Affordable Care Act and the tens of thousands of pages of related regulations, the grandfathering Obama promised only applies to insurance policies that continue, unchanged, from year to year.
Requirements in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 often force health insurers to rewrite their policies annually in order to re-state consumers' privacy guarantees, now well-known as 'HIPPA' rights. That simple act of re-issuing a policy that's identical to the previous one would also render it ineligible for 'grandfather' status.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The lawsuits should push it to the brink. The government is not immune for false advertisment especially if they knew for such a long time

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Can we sue president Obama for lying? False representation? ..just curious.....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

On February 9, 2009, a New Jersey attorney, Mr. Mario Apuzzo, filed a lawsuit on behalf of Plaintiffs, Charles F. Kerchner, Jr., Lowell T. Patterson, Darrell James LeNormand and Donald H. Nelson, Jr.

The lawsuit, Civil Action Number. 1:09 –cv-00253 was filed in United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.

You can see the actual case filing at Mr. Apuzzo’s website.

The defendants in this case are: Barrack Hussein Obama II, and Individually, a/k/a Barry Soetoro, United States of America, The United States Congress, The United States Senate, The United States House of Representatives, Richard B. Cheney (President of the US Senate, Presiding Officer of Joint Session of Congress, Vice President of the United States and Individually), Nancy Pelosi (Speaker of the House and Individually).

All of the defendants have been served with a copy of the complaint and have 60 days to respond to the complaint. Will they stand up like honest citizens and answer the complaint, or will they hide behind high priced lawyers like Obama has been doing?

Basically, the lawsuit says there is no verifiable proof that Obama is an American citizen and is therefore ineligible to be the President of the United States. It also points out that the United States Code of Federal Regulations was violated by the defendants, during the course of counting Electoral votes, by not asking any members of Congress if they objected to the counts. A normal counting of the votes takes approximately 2 hours. Obama’s took 36 minutes and it is on record that there was no call for any objections.

Source

Does that answer the question?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Are you sure he hasn't written and passed into law an executive order saying "no one can sue him and he is not held responsible for anything. " ....because it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
only go see dr's for trauma care should make obmacare actually a good thing. Just don't use them for anything else.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

spartacus699
only go see dr's for trauma care should make obmacare actually a good thing. Just don't use them for anything else.

That's an unreasonable request considering many people are treated for ailments that are chronic and need medication, treatments, etc. for quality of life, and even to sustain.

OP~ The info in your thread doesn't surprise me even a little. Good luck to us all!

[s&f]

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

WE all told you so. People like myself, Beezer, Neo, Slayer and several others.

So, 0bama and the Govt had this info, lied about it and moved forward.

Sounds very much like a planned event.

Hmmmmmmmmm, Cloward & Piven and pathway to the Progressive holy grail of single payer.

Not surprised, not one bit.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I got my enrollment options this week. It is through Aetna. For individuals, mine went up 7 dollars a paycheck (14 dollars a month)for standard. It looks like Aetna is upping it premium insurance and not the standard too much.

The family insurance is where the massive increase was. For Aetna it is around 1500 a month for premium insurance(lower deductible then standard insurance).

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Your tile got cut off because it was too large. I thought it read: "Most Americans with individual health insurance plans will get cancer".

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

mikell
The lawsuits should push it to the brink. The government is not immune for false advertisment especially if they knew for such a long time

Greetings,

I think lawsuits won't do a thing.
They'll be dismissed if any get that far.
Push comes to shove and they'll simply just change the law and make themselves exempt again.
Don't forget that "rule of law" is not how these guys operate.
They specialize in operating IN SPITE of law.
That's what politicians do.

-Amitabha-

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

(NaturalNews) It is crucial for the White House that the Healthcare.gov website continue to fail, because once the site actually starts functioning, Americans are going to be hit with such devastating rate shock that the Obama administration may never recover.

Obamacare is named the "Affordable Care Act," after all, and the President promised the rates would be "as low as a phone bill." But I just received a confirmed letter from a friend in Texas showing a 539% rate increase on an existing policy that's been in good standing for years.

As the letter reveals (see below), the cost for this couple's policy under Humana is increasing from $212.10 per month to $1,356.60 per month. This is for a couple in good health whose combined income is less than $70K -- a middle-class family, in other words.

Source

Will you get to be one of the lucky ones? Or will this law make you a criminal?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

macman
reply to post by Dav1d

WE all told you so. People like myself, Beezer, Neo, Slayer and several others.

So, 0bama and the Govt had this info, lied about it and moved forward.

Sounds very much like a planned event.

Hmmmmmmmmm, Cloward & Piven and pathway to the Progressive holy grail of single payer.

Not surprised, not one bit.

Yep I agree and remember clearly the warnings given. And this is no shock or surprise to me. The government lied, and is doing F'ed up things to people.. Really! Same crap, but with a new face. Its like I would think people would "get it" by now. Its all clown shoes! lol

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Meldionne1
Can we sue president Obama for lying? False representation? ..just curious.....

Notice if you will, looking at things now, how premature the SCOTUS decision on the "tax" or not thing is looking.

Another note.....the mantra we hear every day on all the networks...."Millions of americans that didn't have insurance now can get coverage" is supposed to somehow cover the fact that many more that had insurance will be canceled or altered in some way.

These people are psychopaths and should be publically "caned" (beaten with bamboo rods), tarred and feathered, stocked, indicted under RICO statutes, assets seized, ect ect.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Careful, you never know who might be monitoring your keystrokes.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

LOL. Yes sadly I know. I suppose coming of political age in america is realizing that freedom of speech should be confined to the Grange Hall.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

crawdad1914
reply to post by Logarock

Careful, you never know who might be monitoring your keystrokes.

Aloha,

Actually the problem is we know EXACTLY who is "monitoring the keystrokes" but for some reason feel powerless to stop it.
We know it's against the law.
We know what they are doing.
We know where they are doing it.
We know how they are doing it.
We even know when they are doing it.
But for some reason everyone would rather argue about "why they are doing it".
Classic misdirection.

-Amitabha-

new topics

top topics

join