It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens any opinions other then mine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

You may find some answers here:
ART and UFOs? No thanks, only art...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Pauligirl

You may find some answers here:
ART and UFOs? No thanks, only art...

Thanks for the link a lot to look over,I may yet change my mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I do believe in Ancient Aliens, it's just that this show keeps reporting the same things and also doing it with different people. It is real, I do not need any of the Governments to come forth and say: hey they are here.

I do wish they would tell the human race, what do they want from us? This is now the ONLY question that needs to be answered.

At least IMO
Stari

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

this is like claiming the bible is proof of god, or vice versa. the bible was written by the hands of men, this video was created by the hands of men. of all places, thisd be the first place id expect people to be calling 'disinformation' let me be the first.

unless we were to go back in time, we will never know what truly happened.

history is just a maze of human stories, which become more distorted as times go on.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

8fl0z

this is like claiming the bible is proof of god, or vice versa. the bible was written by the hands of men, this video was created by the hands of men. of all places, thisd be the first place id expect people to be calling 'disinformation' let me be the first.

history is just a maze of human stories, which become more distorted as times go on.

How very true, you hit it right on! Now who would volunteer to go back and find out what happened? I would go back about 20,000 years and see how things where doing. I would really like to have a space craft to be able to stay in the air in case the people on the ground are not as nice as I would hope they would be.. lol

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Thank you so much for all of your information solomons path. I enjoy reading information from someone who knows what they are talking about.

I appreciate your contribution to this thread!

Stari

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok yesterday was a bad day so today I decide to treat myself and watch a little tv. Nothing is on but ancient aliens, I turn it on and some dude is sitting there saying the anasasu ( probably spelled wrong ). Anyhow he said that there is proof that these people new that the Aliens were coming and that is why they built rooms in the side of a rock cliff...

Ok, you know what, when someone makes a grand comment such as that I want proof. He did not show any. So guess what I say... DVR time

They had proof, ya right

Does anyone on here know what he is talking about?

Stari
edit on 8-11-2013 by Stari because: now another bad day

edit on 8-11-2013 by Stari because: Sorry everyone for the multiple posts. Please ignore them

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2013 by Stari because: Multiple posts

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2013 by Stari because: Multiple posts

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Don't listen to those stubborn skeptics, when they speak you can hear words of fire, you can hear words of hatred in order to please the nonexistent world, the illusion of ego, and yes that is pure negative energy that they are giving you in an attempt to frustrate our emotions. Their words do not hold any concrete foundation. They do not believe honest people, and they push what is said from the liars.

All over the world there is evidence that the far distance ancients tried to tell us that aliens visited us.

All over the world there is evidence that the far distance ancients tried to tell us that there was a great flood.

All over the world there is evidence that the far distance ancients tried to tell us that there was a civilization across the globe who carved stones and moved large stones into monuments and formations.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Stari

8fl0z

How very true, you hit it right on! Now who would volunteer to go back and find out what happened? I would go back about 20,000 years and see how things where doing. I would really like to have a space craft to be able to stay in the air in case the people on the ground are not as nice as I would hope they would be.. lol

Ah no problem just bring a gun you drop a couple of them by the magic of lead poisoning and i guarantee theyll be friendly. In fact your there new god which has its advantages i would guess. And then you couldactually teach them how to make a real battery unlike the bagdad battery which actually works. Then have fun shocking the locals again proving you devinity. I wasnt going to say thisbut changed my mind the ancient aliens idea is nothing more then people trying to create a new religion. People see the flaws in the old and figure this is a way to explain it. well its not there was no hi tech solutions for the inconsistances in religion sorry people.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Yes thanks Greyer, I try to ignore the people who do not take the time to do the research. Everyone of us here can get things wrong from time to time. But at least research before you talk or come back and apologize after you talk then research and if you talk and do no research at all... well I feel plain ole sorry for them.

Yep there is evidence all over the planet showing that we are not alone, and that the ancients where way smarter then us today or had better technology from someone else not of this world.

Stari

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I could never kill another human being unless it was either me or them. I would hope and I do believe that they were friendly and would not harm me if I landed and met them.

As far as pretending to be something that I am not, that always backfires in the movies... I bet it would in real life as well. I wouldn't want to take a chance. I would rather be there equals and friends.

Stari

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

For some reason there are many here who have a beef with the show and those who run it. They spend a lot of time and effort to try and debunk it. I disagree. First, it is a show and as thus things will be done to dramatize things etc etc. Now puma pumku, there have been many episodes and I don't remember the one you are referring to. I do remember that one theory was they destroyed it themselves when they left. Another there was a fight between two factions and it was destroyed. I do not remember episode saying they blew up a couple ships and destroyed it. Although I suppose that could have happened as well.

I worked in a quarry and I know the information they gave on the show was true. We can't do the inlay cuts made on that stone today. Extremely difficult and the detail and precision they did was magnificent. They were also right when they said some of these stones we would have trouble moving today. We could not move some of these stones today. Very very hard to do.

I love this show, there is no way this stone work and math utilized etc etc etc..... no way they did this themselves. They had help. Why is it so hard for people here to understand this. why are you so quick to judge and put down the show. it does put out allot of good information and no place else would you get hd film of some of these artifacts. The pyramid of giza, it was a power plant. oh no they say it was a tomb.

not..... no tomb found... it was a power plant.... so much more... all over the world. so much of what they say on the show is correct.

look you can debunk anything, you can show an opposing opinion for anything. should you, no.... just let it go and let those of us who enjoy the show do so in peace without being attacked because we like the show.

Give them their due, the shined a light on our history and how ET may have played a part in it.

the Bot

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm not averse to the concept of Ancient Aliens, and there may be some anomalous historical reports and and art that 'possibly' refence some sighting and/or contact.

As for what the TV show represents, I think Ancient Aliens Debunked did a good job of clearing away detritus that can only harm UFOology. Once I too believed, but once something has been proven effectively in my mind, it's time to reevaluate these prior beliefs without engaging in deception.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens,nice footage,to support a bunch of idiots. They lie all the time.
The destruction of all this sites and ancient civilizations, make more sense if you believe in cataclysmic events suffered by the Earth across the ages.

If you want to know more about go to www.varchive.org...

Immanuel Velikosky is great.He is not right all the time,but his theories can explain,a lot about our Planet History.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Well my biggest beef with the show is EVERYTHING happened back in ancient times because of aliens, not because humans had a brain.

And ok, everyone who has done their research knows that we are not alone and haven't been for a long time. Instead of trying to make people with closed minds believe in ancient aliens why not come up with a plan to figure out how to catch them flying through the sky.

I caught one UFO on tape with an old camera and a VHS tape. I was really blocking out the Sun with my garage roof because I wanted to catch Rods flying in the sky. Instead I caught a flying saucer that was going so fast that I never saw it with the naked eye, and when I took it inside and played it on my VCR that allowed me to go frame by frame this saucer was only on 3 frames. I was only outside taping for 15 minutes.

Let's figure a way to see them instead of trying to make people believe.

Stari

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

kloejen
reply to post by GoldenBrain71

That must be Childress lol - he is some koind of special

OMGROTFLMAO!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join