It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Seal: Document Expert Identifies Obama Birth Certificate Forger; Says Media Executives Invol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by BritofTexas

It will read:

Obama is proven to be an adopted foreign born orphan

This will be *Outed* as part of the upcoming impeachment investigation.

reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Do you really believe that?

There's actually no evidence to suggest that Obama is adopted.

No *Public* evidence, but there is an ongoing investigation...not public either (yet).

The evidence is in the Hawaiian court records that remain sealed by law.

To have a request to view those kind of records requires someone to show just cause.

Usually the only ones who can show cause are the adoptee and/or the parents or guardians.

The 'request' papers are also sealed.

Adoption Records

All records of adoptions are sealed by the State of Hawaii. Any records or information must also have written permission from a Circuit Family Court of Hawaii.

Hawaii Public Records

in 1961, the Hawaiian laws permitted adoptive parents to obtain a birth certificate that didn't indicate any original information about the adoptee. From there, it established a new I.D. and also citizenship, etc. "Alterations" were also legal at the time and still may be.

This was applicable in 1961...

Other references were established in law changes made after 1961.

Take notice of the "Repealed" statutes;
AdmRules1/8 8A B VR Admin Rules.pdf

some discussions here --- goes for several pages.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Barack Obama looks just like his maternal grandfather... he isn't adopted.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

GNOarmy

The issue is you MUST RENOUNCE your dual citizenship to be president.

GOD HELP ME!!!

Riddle me this...How many past Presidents had Dual Citizenship????????????

James Buchanan??
Chester Alan Arthur??
Herbert Hoover??
Woodrow Wilson??

Hell BOTH Andrew Jackson's parents were born in Ireland!

Romney's dad was born in Mexico!

The foreign country is the one that determines your foreign citizenship status.

Hell...During WW2, Hitler declared that all German Immigrants to the USA and their children and their Grand-Children were German Citizens and required to fight the USA from within? Want guess how that went over?

GET OVER IT....BORN IN HAWAII...LET THE "BIRTHER" PART OF YOUR BRAIN HEAL ALITTLE!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Kali74

Barack Obama looks just like his maternal grandfather... he isn't adopted.

Yah, But Stanley A. Dunham, Obama's Grandfather, b. 1947 was actually birthed in Kenya to Malcom X, who was on a time travel expedition sponsored by the KGB.

I have the papers to prove it, but I have sealed them in a secret deposition calling for a Federal Grand Jury investigation.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)
(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yay! A new birther thread! It's been far too long since this circus came into town. In order for someone to believe that Obama is ineligible it requires ridiculous mental gymnastics and a complete ignorance of the law.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Wind em up and watch em go!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

bjax9er
Who cares, he is the president.

An incompetent Marxist hack of a president, but still the president.

Get over it!!!

Wow....just wow.

Would you care if America had become a Dictatorship some time in the future...., oh wait. NM, already has.

As far as why such a crap forgery was released, has nothing to do with lack of skill, or lack of funds to have it done correctly. It was calculated misdirection, and Bush Jr. and Obama are/were masters of the art.

Wagging the Dog..., I believe is the current term for this type of misdirection.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

When reading your threads and posts..I was like there is no way someone can be this dishonest, stupid or ignorant.

Since your agree with birthers..my questions have been answered..so I shall never bother you again..since your posts and threads are not your fault..it has to do with your intelligence level and what you are capable of understanding.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have never understood why these threads are never placed in the hoax bin..I have seen other threads been put there with better evidence than birthers bring.

Hasn`t all birther nonsense been debunked to death..so why no hoax bin?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Obama should not be president because;
He obviously isn't qualified
He's done a sh!t job so far
His background remains hidden in obscurity.

Cruz should not be president because;
He was frickin' born in Canada, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

beezzer

Why do you think that would stop him becoming president?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

Exactly which Court has declared Douglas Vogt a "document expert?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

hellobruce

beezzer

Why do you think that would stop him becoming president?

"Natural born citizen" comes to mind. . . .

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

WeAreAWAKE
reply to post by Jaellma

Typical liberal response. Lie and deny...nothing to see here. How about this story on MSNBC that Obama KNOWING LIED TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC about Obama Care? Every liberal and/or progressive is a liar, sworn to lie to protect their goals.

MSNBC - Proof that Obama Lied from a Progressive News Source

Hi there,

just to add something to your post : EVERY POLITICIAN is a liar, point. Stop making differences between allegiances or parties, it's all the same sh*t!

Peace out.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

negative
John Roberts illegally adopted his children and will puppet dance to any tune to protect them. why'd you think a "conservative" turned pretzels to call obamacare a tax and give it a pass? well, other than the GOP and DNC both have the same owners. fyi, tax bills can only start in the house. the OC started in the senate. lets see if the scotus takes on that case.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Because Cruz's mother is a US citizen he qualifies as a natural born citizen. Natural born citizenship is equivalent to birthright citizenship. In order to have birthright citizenship one must either be born on US soil or to at least one parent who is a US citizen. It's for this reason that even if Obama were born in Kenya he would still be a natural born citizen.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So what are you going to do about it?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by beezzer

Because Cruz's mother is a US citizen he qualifies as a natural born citizen. Natural born citizenship is equivalent to birthright citizenship. In order to have birthright citizenship one must either be born on US soil or to at least one parent who is a US citizen. It's for this reason that even if Obama were born in Kenya he would still be a natural born citizen.

There have been so many interpretations of that, that I am often confused by any given example.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join