It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Seal: Document Expert Identifies Obama Birth Certificate Forger; Says Media Executives Invol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

kimar
His Mom was unquestionably an American, so even if he was born in Kenya he is still eligible to be President.

To all the right-wingers who hate Obama so much but love Ted Cruz: Mr. Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada and nobody seems to be saying anything about how he can't be President.

I wonder why this is. Oh wait, Obama is black...

Well somebody had to play the race card. It took a while. I was suprised.

The issue is you MUST RENOUNCE your dual citizenship to be president. I am not advocating Cruz for president, but he never tried to hide it and he did offer to renounce it should it be neccessary. So NO, not that he is black. silly, just possibly illegal. Nice try on race-baiting though. You give it your best.

edit on 10/28/2013 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

bjax9er
Who cares, he is the president.

An incompetent Marxist hack of a president, but still the president.

Get over it!!!

I guess I care because when there is something hidden, it is usually something we need to know.
I would show anyone my birth certificate if it were not for identity theft, what would be on a birth certificate to be ashamed of born at midnight and the doctor in charge mysteriously died at that very moment perhaps

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

kimar
His Mom was unquestionably an American, so even if he was born in Kenya he is still eligible to be President.

To all the right-wingers who hate Obama so much but love Ted Cruz: Mr. Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada and nobody seems to be saying anything about how he can't be President.

I wonder why this is. Oh wait, Obama is black...

Race card?

Not about race for sure, I don't see him as half black half white just a big liar who rose to the top very quickly...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'd still like to know why anyone would show a document to the public media that looked so bad. It's like they're trying to stir the pot.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

ObjectZero
I'd still like to know why anyone would show a document to the public media that looked so bad. It's like they're trying to stir the pot.

Yup either stupid to think a fake would pass or a poke in the eye and a howdy screw you all it was

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh Gawd, not again.

I hereby vote to ban all birther threads on ATS.

It's clogging up precious and valuable bandwidth.

Geez!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Jaellma
Oh Gawd, not again.

I hereby vote to ban all birther threads on ATS.

It's clogging up precious and valuable bandwidth.

Geez!

Divide and conquer

Group people together name them then set out to denounce them all as idiots

Funny how on a conspiracy website people here want to treat others the same as the others treat them

I always find the most racist people are the ones who have felt racism against them

Strange

Like an abused child grows up to be an abuser

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Lets face it their will never be enough proof for certain people. Just like the moon landing hoax people and the flat earth people nothing will ever change their minds. They will continue to believe no matter what evidence is provided. It is kind of sad but, it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.vectorpub.com...

God's Day of Judgement (See $1,206.80 Challenge)

God's Day of Judgment, The Real Cause of Global Warming by Douglas Vogt (2007)

This book contains both scientific and religious topics. You will learn after you read chapters 2 and 3, that you cannot separate the two. Mr. vogt came to this conclusion after discovering the exact number of years between geomagnetic reversals (polar reversals) was secretly imbedded in all the dimensions values given in the Torah, using a simple multiplication formula (chapter 2). The paramount reason the author was able to discover what nobody before him was able to was because of an information theory of existence that unlocked everything including the correct model that created the original Hebrew Alphabet. He developed this philosophy in 1977 and it will eventually have a profound effect on all the fields of science.

www.vectorpub.com...

Gravitational Mystery Spots of The United States by Douglas Vogt

Publication Date: November 1996

Gravitational Mystery Spots of the United States is the first book that scientifically explains the gravitational anomalies found in the United States. The book does this by using the authors Theory of Multidimensional Reality. An Information Theory of Existence.

This historically important book explains why people and objects get smaller as they approach the center of these vortexes. Find out why it takes greater force to push a weight towards the center of the vortex than away. Find out why trees bend inside the vortex. The author did time experiments in these gravitational anomalies and found that time sped up and sometimes slowed down. The “flow” of time was changing dynamically over time!

www.vectorpub.com...

Reality Revealed

The Theory of Multidimensional Reality by Douglas Vogt and Gary Sultan (1978)

Publication Date: 1978

This historically important philosophy of science books is the first in history to theorize the Universe is the product of information. The first information theory of existence. explains many of the hardest phenomena in the Universe such as: the causes of the ice ages, polar reversals, mass extinctions, gravity, light, pyramid energy, kirlian photography, psychic phenomena, and more. the Table of Contents is listed below. We offer free downloads in text format of the whole book.

The first information theory of existence. explains many of the hardest phenomena in the Universe such as: the causes of the ice ages, polar reversals, mass extinctions, gravity, light, pyramid energy, kirlian photography, psychic phenomena, and more!

Those are some of his books.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Pretty much this...
But, it is entertaining isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

MrSpad
Lets face it their will never be enough proof for certain people. Just like the moon landing hoax people and the flat earth people nothing will ever change their minds. They will continue to believe no matter what evidence is provided. It is kind of sad but, it is what it is.

I believe just about anything is possible

Only a fool believes he is 100 percent correct about anything that himself has not done or seen firsthand

Moon landing? Seems like we did but I will look at any compelling evidence that says otherwise

Obama American ? Seems to be true but many people want to prove it ain't so

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I downloaded the pdf of the BC, I opened it in Adobe Illustrator, it was completely editable.*

Somebody assembled the BC document that was posted on the WH website. It wasn't a scan of an original document.

Regardless of where he was born can somebody explain the sense behind that?

Best,
CM

*There were multiple layers, I could turn signatures and certain text on or off. They were blocks of graphic elements, not typed on a line.
The background pattern was on a few different layers too, duplicated/stamped to cover some areas.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

The card worthy of play in this case... is a 24kt gold laminated card.
This nonsense is purely, though maybe not fully conscious, racial.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

CajunMetal
I downloaded the pdf of the BC, I opened it in Adobe Illustrator, it was completely editable.*

Somebody assembled the BC document that was posted on the WH website. It wasn't a scan of an original document.

Regardless of where he was born can somebody explain the sense behind that?

Best,
CM

*There were multiple layers, I could turn signatures and certain text on or off. They were blocks of graphic elements, not typed on a line.
The background pattern was on a few different layers too, duplicated/stamped to cover some areas.

Well you must not be a digital document "expert"

Obviously using the software incorrectly

Joking of course

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ah crap, not this Birther dribble again?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by GNOarmy

The card worthy of play in this case... is a 24kt gold laminated card.
This nonsense is purely, though maybe not fully conscious, racial.

So I assume you think I might be racist?

Tell my wife and our three "mixed " kids that. :p

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
Ah crap, not this Birther dribble again?

And what are you on this site for ?

I thought we discussed things of controversy that get marginalized and look to prove or disprove ?

Or do we say " oh the courts have spoken and now we can move on "

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thus the term "birther" has been coined to replace the term "conspiracy theorist". Those at that would be implicated in placing obama in all the right places at the right times have successfully created a word the average person runs from in fear of being labeled. In history the words "conspiracy theorist" as a way to control the public from hanging out with or listening to the stinky crazy guy. Deniars you are being controlled, whatever the problems with Obama's past the have been well covered and hidden and anyone questioning it becomes a " Birther".

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Shaiker
Thus the term "birther" has been coined to replace the term "conspiracy theorist". Those at that would be implicated in placing obama in all the right places at the right times have successfully created a word the average person runs from in fear of being labeled. In history the words "conspiracy theorist" as a way to control the public from hanging out with or listening to the stinky crazy guy. Deniars you are being controlled, whatever the problems with Obama's past the have been well covered and hidden and anyone questioning it becomes a " Birther".

Sad but true

Anyways you don't like a topic don't read it and for sure don't post in it

Do you go to the mall and walk into shops that you don't agree with and tell them to shut their doors because you don't like them selling shiny shoes at "your " mall ?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How many people in the thread read the document? Any of it beyond the OP? I only had time to get to page 16 right now...but I don't see any claims yet that he isn't an American or that he's born in some other nation. Oh, I think we know the unwritten intent here...but the law doesn't care about unwritten anything. Only what's there.

The second allegation of treason is ridiculous by the definition and nature of the charge as it exists in the U.S. code. That's nothing but inflammatory to kick emotions and draw media attention. It doesn't even begin to meet the elements required for the charge, in my humble opinion.

Having said that? The fact what they presented is false has never been a question in my mind. yeah...they're edited and modified. Like everyone else..I want to know why. I do NOT think, when we eventually DO see the original (The REAL one) it will show anything to have disqualified him on a legal basis.

Arizona demanded that be verified for 2012. Officially, in formal process, demanded it. They got their proof and despite LOOKING for ways to carry it on and deny whatever was sent? They had to accept what they got. That settled the legal standing issue in my mind.

......back to the documents presented to the public. I've assumed two things on those, because I do NOT buy the birther position (nor does that filing SEEM to base itself on that, at least down to the start of P. 17). First, I've assumed they cleaned it up to look spiffy...and totally tone deaf to the damage they did, the moment they made the first correction of ANYTHING. Second, and this is PURE speculation ...Yes, I DO think the original says something which the presented copy does not say. It wouldn't impact his legal status though. It would just confirm for many, what we already suspect about his heritage and parentage...and I'll leave that right there for several reasons.

I hope this DOES force a court ordered examination of the original book for viewing of the original document by someone OTHER than people directly beholden to supporters of the administration.

...I figure it can be done sooner ..or it can be done later. It *WILL* eventually be done though, by historians if no one else. Eisenhower produced his B/C on demand and question. No Biggy. Others have stood for challenge to theirs as well, to include John McCain (born in the Canal Zone, so the Senate held a very short inquiry on legal status).

We really DO need the mystery put down for good, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join