It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Not Doing His Job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

And I think it should be impeachable. If an elected leader is caught in an actual lie, meaning that he/she knew the real answer but lied instead...they should be impeachable for that offence. Just like I, as an employee can be fired for lying.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I respectfully disagree. He had the American public in his hand, as he had the Senate and many others. Nobel prize...remember. Everything since then, his actions and inactions led to his failure. If you see the country today under his leadership as failure...as I do. Sometimes, I think it is more than failure and more like intentional destruction.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

theantediluvian
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

If I were to become President, one of my first actions would be to demand a list from every agency of the secrets they would rather the world not know. And if they don't answer honestly...I would make sure they know they better pack their bags because they will be fired.

There is no walking into the Oval Office and saying, "You will all tell me everything, right now, or else!" Even if that volume of information could be communicated to and processed by a single individual in a reasonable amount of time...

edit on 27-10-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

Understood...but...It is a manager's job to know the problems. As the biggest manager in the world, he has lower level managers who should know the problems, and so on. As he himself has said..."The buck stops here". And I understand that he would never fire his butt-kissers, but failing so bad at knowing about such problems deserves firing. That, or...he did know or didn't want to know and simply sent his henchmen to do his bidding.

I didn't mean to imply a President should know everything, just the worst, most embarrassing and dangerous things. If it is important for him to know that the leader of so-and-so country is a drunk (for exmaple), he should know that the IRS is targeting his enemies or that we are illegally wiretapping the entire public.
edit on 10/27/2013 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wait, didn't you hear? Obama DID know about Merkel, and in fact he told the NSA persoanlly to amp up their spying on her in 2010. He wanted to know exactly who she was.... Earlier today, twitter was on fire with this revelation.

Everyone says that Obama is going down for this one. And, me? I laugh at the thought that he would be held responsible for even one wrongdoing. I call Obama, Mr. Teflon, with the non stick coating.

Oh and one more thing... Alexander ( You remember the video of him caught lying on NSA spying earlier?), denies that him and Obama ever discussed this. Yeah, I imagine he would.
edit on 27-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join