It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winner Takes Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Unity_99
Samsung may have a marketing campaign going on, but there is no way this huge bold message is not put out as a heads up for tptb to their minions, they always give messages in plain sight but no one takes them seriously, oh its just a marketing campaign....

Exactly. It is a message to our kind.

But what we take from it is this.

YOU will not succeed. WE will prevail. I have a fancy tablet now and do not care who thinks a goofy hairy bugger in a hat walking around aimlessly saving humanity, is a strange sight in a world full of peacocks with fluffy heads and automated living dolls.

I am on a quest.

Oo

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

There are a lot of sports that have actions...Do they not warrant excitement too?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

thewholetruth

There are a lot of sports that have actions...Do they not warrant excitement too?

No.

Mind you if a sport didn't have actions, wouldn't just be standing still?

I am good at that.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Maybe it's just Crystal Palace fans trying to see other teams to stop them from killing themselves

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wjones837

Yup, I was going to state all Samsung products are being displayed when

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Nephalim
Dunno that is a soccer ball in the middle of the biohazard like symbol. If its not a movie, may have something to do with olympics or some mess. who knows.

Looks like an xbox one stunt to me... Lol

The Bot

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

thewholetruth

Their inaction mirrors the action of the game they are watching

Is all

Just a joke, dont be offended

Advertisement for something as everyone else has said, like soccer, a tad boring

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Samsung is planning something.

Take a look who owns winnertakesearth.com

Name : Samsung Electronics CO., Ltd

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I'm an avid football/soccer fan and have watched the promotional campaign "mysterious circles" & "#winnertakesall" with interest, but it's starting to bore me.

A quick search of their website URL will tell you that the servers are hosted by Samsung, the same company who have recently ploughed money into Football biggest teams/players to promote their products.

With next year being a world cup year - and the most viewed sports competition in the world - don't expect this spectacle to end soon; as Samsung will likely try to keep the 'organic PR' and attention until next year.

Don't misinterpret Goal's coverage as involvement. As Goal is online Football magazine first and foremost with blog like news reporting (think Huffington post for soccer) it often covers topical football news in equal measure to actual match coverage.

So now you know. You stay classy ATS

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The website now has a 10 day timer!.. bot sure what the countdown is for? I guess only time will tell..

Its also quite weird as there is that other weird website as posted by member 'Agent008' - Strange Video and Website

I do wonder if the two might be connected?..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well that video seems illuminati related by the decoding and its a little alarming. I so want to put my own 10 day timer up, and know its true now, not later or after we all pass, but right now. Here you asshat mismanagers go, its 10 days, till the blue beam comes and you get taken to the mothership's psych wards, for you have earned a big detention and mental reabilitation.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Watch the video .:www.Mysteriouscircles.com.
And see the Vision of Franz Beckenbauer!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
RESPOND PLEASE
I came across this mysterious hooded man thing during a YouTube fest. It sounds like it's a marketing campaign by Samsung but if so for what? Understand in America this would not only be seen as drastic but if dozens of hooded men showed up to a major sporting event all looking exactly alike it would immediately provoke police response, probably a drastic response. If you think I'm wrong remember the aqua teen guys were arrested just for putting up signs. Not to mention the statement winner takes earth is almost threatening. I am willing to believe this is just marketing but only if they marketed something....it's 2015 and those videos were posted in 2013...SO WHAT DID THEY MARKET?!?!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join