It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine to John McCain: "I Would Have You Arrested for Treason"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

INDEED. Sooooo the globalists have shoehorned one of their own into his Senate position repeatedly. It's what they do.

He's still a Manchurian Candidate. Which, in other places with different T&C, I use to describe his name.

It boggles my mind how someone with his POW experiences would still end up so traitorous so repeatedly.

Reminds me of the verse about minds darkened . . . blinded by their own perversities.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by kx12x

coward is right...yes I did notice him backing away.......these types spend so long lying through their teeth they wouldn't know what the truth was if it bit them in the a##

I saw this video yesterday, I kept my eye on McCain, he looked confused and bewildered at times by the points the man made.

I couldn't help but think how out of touch the politicians are with their own actions.

Let's face it they are pretty far gone, like, what planet are they living on?
edit on 083131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

McCain was an officer...While not high ranking, he did have a lineage to follow. That of his Father and Grandfather. It was and still is politics.

The higher up the ladder you go in the military the more exposed you are to politics. And while McCain never made it passed captain, his father and grandfather certainly did expose him to the political workings of high rank.

He's been a politician all of his life. The day he left the Navy he began to pursue a career in politics. McCain is an very rich man. One has to wonder how that is so if he spent his entire post-service life in politics. The Answer is corruption.

While he opposed "pork barrel spending" in front of the cameras in DC, he was taking off the top to fund projects in Arizona and elsewhere that would directly benefit his wallet. He's a scumbag of the highest order. And while I regard my fellow military members with honor and respect, he has long lost that dignity as far as I am concerned, if he ever really had it to begin with.

I would HATE to have a guy like that as a commander out here in Afghanistan. He's the type of A-hole that would do something to make himself look good regardless of how it may affect his soldiers. I've seen his type before and it is no surprise to me that he is who he is in politics.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I loved the ending, I hope he leaves government the same way he left that forum: Frightened and defeated.

What I don't understand is how Vets like McCain and the war council can expose soldiers to the same horrors they once felt, all in the quest for resources. The U.S govt is turning the armed forces into pirates so TPTB can reap the rewards, it's like the Opium wars all over again.

Treason or not, they are not fit for office, and anyone who's familiar with the law should search for any evidence of illegal activities before these crooks have the laws changed again.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The last thing he says in the video is "I can't respond to a charge like that, because it would be beneath me".

Yep, thats right. He and his kind are above the law. He is such a dick. He probably won the elections he did through foul play. How many promises has he made to get elected, then reneged on once in office? I hope that marine does register and stand. I fear though he will not get very far if he plays by the rules, as they only serve to restrict who can actually win elections. Those above them don't have to worry about such things.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

ThecakeisalieWhat I don't understand is how Vets like McCain and the war council can expose soldiers to the same horrors they once felt, all in the quest for resources.

Well, while some people have the mindset where they do not wish others to suffer such evils due to how horrible they are, other people have the mindset that if they went through them, then why should others not have to? McCain is clearly one of the latter.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

They dont really care because votescam 2014-2044 protects them...that and the Criminal Just-Us System

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Not catering to the Tea Party? Huh? Why you bringing the Tea Party up?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

another dummy doesnt know what treason means.

an enemy must be declared before treason can be committed. no declared enemy, no treason.
and by declared, i mean in an official declaration of war.

the word hes looking for is sedition.

In law, sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interests of sedition.

wait, that sounds like the entire republican party.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
McCain is pitiful.He has surrounded him self with sycophants and yes men and women for so long that he's not in touch with reality well,some would say he has not been in touch with reality since Vietnam.I'm sure that Marine is now on a DHS watchlist.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You have to have dignity before you can dignify Mc Cain. He was backing up to get to his body guards. He look like he lost his alpha male. He looked like he was going home to cry too his mommy about the big bad marine who just put him in his place.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I noticed McCain's body language as he answers the question, he backs up almost like he is trying to scurry off like a mouse would. Interesting.
I believe someone innocent would stand their ground firmly and answer the question without fumbling for words and scurrying away. Just my take on it anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stormson

nope.

Treason
The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies.

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

could be for a declared enemy though that is not necessary to say an activity treasonous.

and this is a legal definition....soooo

check your facts before you sling it.

edit on 10 26 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I noticed as he was rightfully being called a traitor, that the freakish left cheek lump on his face started inflating. A sure sign that blood pressure was rising. His body language also gives away his guilty conscious. He should have been made to walk the plank for killing 134, and injuring 161 crewmen on the USS Forrestal off the coast of Vietnam in 1967. He lit the afterburners of his jet to "singe the jet behind him" in an asinine move, only he knows why he would do such a thing. But his dad was an admiral so he got a free pass on that. He's despicable. The fact that he remains in office only confirms the fact that elections are just for show, they're meaningless. The ones who count the votes are what matters.

A drawing of the stern of Forrestal showing the spotting of aircraft at the time. Likely source of the Zuni was F-4 No. 110. White's and McCain's aircraft (A-4s No. 405 and 416, respectively) are in the right hand circle.
en.wikipedia.org...
Disregard the Wikipedia cover-up account of what happened, McCain was the one responsible for the whole episode.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Both McCain and Kerry are traitorous snakes, and McCain is slightely worse.

I won't forget anytime soon how determined the government was in attacking syria and libya based on lies.

I guess the two bogus wars we had in afghanistan and iraq were not enough.

All while our troops being emotionally exhaused and our debt over $17 trillion.

The government isn't dellusional, its evil!!
edit on 26/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: minor correction

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
McCain ended by telling this man that "I can't respond because you're beneath me."

Wow. Hubris personified.

If you live in AZ and vote for this POS, you too are guilty of treason.

Let's have a quick look at this piece of filth...who apparently thinks he will be running in 2016? Are you Rethuglicans stupid enough to allow this vile piece of trash to once again run for POTUS using your monicker? Seriously? Talk about a guaranteed win for the Demoncrats. Such stupidity would have to be planned.

War Hero or War Criminal

McCain Fortune Traced to Organized Crime

John McCain's Other Scandal

If I had the time and desire, I could provide no shortage of links showing McCain to be a piece of trash unworthy of the position of county dog catcher, let alone a senator or POTUS.

You do the research and you decide.

If you moronic Rethuglicans allow this villain to run for POTUS yet again, you have NOBODY to blame but yourselves when he is defeated in a landslide....like last time.

I will go one step further. If you allow this piece of detritus to run for POTUS, it shows you have NO intentions of winning.

edit on 26-10-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why do I keep reading this party or that party? There is no difference anymore. imho. Until we can get corporations out of our government we haven't a chance in hell!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

But he wont.... it is easy to point the finger and talk, much easier than acting while keeping quiet.

Its a shame...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

projectvxn
In a recent town hall meeting with Senator John McCain a Marine named Blaine Cooper fired off a few shots at the Republican Senator that visibly embarrassed him. Of course McCain's only response was that of condescension, saying voters put him in office 8 times, as though that were even a valid metric by which to measure his fidelity to the office he holds and the Constitution he swears by. This is in regards to McCain's involvement in Syria and that little trip he took to get a photo op with AQ aligned Syrian rebels.

Good for this Marine.
edit on pFri, 25 Oct 2013 05:06:19 -0500201325America/Chicago2013-10-25T05:06:19-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

This is a Marine.
This is what we do.
Nuff said???

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
Both McCain and Kerry are traitorous snakes, and McCain is slightely worse.

No actually, they are the same. At least McCain served his Country, but he threw that all under the bus once he became a lap dog of the internationalists. And Kerry is no better, Mr. So-called anti-war guy preaching over in France against his own Country. Right or wrong, the two of them are equally hypocrites and are very dangerous Men without honor.

I won't forget anytime soon how determined the government was in attacking syria and libya based on lies.

I guess the two bogus wars we had in afghanistan and iraq were not enough.

All while our troops being emotionally exhaused and our debt over $17 trillion.

The government isn't dellusional, its evil!!

Yeah because of the internet, People are now slowly waking up to the sheoplized fake two party system that was designed in order to divide and keep the robots on both sides squabbling with one another over domestic issues while abroad, The bought and purchased yes man bankster puppets like John McCain and John Scary Kerry continue to do the dirty work of the masters of puppets who have promised them future Presidential campaign support.

If one takes a really deep look at every one of these carpetbaggers like McCain, Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and most recently Marco Antonio Rubio, you will recognize the pattern of deceit and flip flopping that these liars exhibit on a daily bases in order to satisfy and shoe shine their masters boots. A robot liar has to possess the skills of manipulation in order to join the POSSIBLE future Presidents club.

They are all competing in order to see who can slurp up the most internationalist ass until the next final Manchurian candidate is hand picked prior to the next rigged election. What more is there to say, we have criminals and liars in D.C deciding the fate of millions and millions of us?

On another note, what the hell is wrong with John Kerry's face lately? He now looks worse than Lurch from Adams family. I am beginning to think that he is auditioning for the next Rocky Dennis role in a possible remake of the 1980's movie MASK? ~$heopleNation
edit on 26-10-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join